Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Dishonors Fallen US Soldiers of WW1 Due to Rain or Traffic.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

I have never given a reason to question my loyalty. I have not and well not ever place a party or cetianly not a person above my country. THAT seems were we are divided on opinion and even loyalty. Trump is disgusting to me long before he became President and he has only enforced my dislike. Oh, Hate is to much to waste on the despicable pos. Just leave it at disgust.
    When have I given a reason to question my loyalty Jack?

You can't manage your emotions over the internet....you must be really awesome in person......

Comment

• Originally posted by Massena View Post

Agree wholeheartedly. I've always been loyal to my country and its Constitution. I served it for 27 years and then after retirement for 20 more. I have never placed political party over country, nor loyalty to any single person over country. There is a definite reason why the armed forces takes an oath to the Constitution and not to anyone person, especially not to the president. We don't conduct ourselves that way. Anyone who places political party over country is not a good citizen. And disgust it is.
      I have never placed political party above our country, we have the same beliefs.

Comment

• Thread closed for tallying up all the proscribed colourful language, ad hominem, and numerous other various violations.

BW

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X