Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caravan? What Caravan?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Caravan? What Caravan?

    It appears that the administration's urgency over the Central American 'caravan' has dropped from the radar and that has happened in the aftermath of the election and the Republican defeat.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

  • #2
    No, it sort of dropped from the radar of the Fake News Media as they smell blood in two Senate races where votes for the Democrat candidate just keep materializing from nowhere and they keep dragging up old stuff to make Trump look bad.

    As far as the first caravan, they are stalled in Mexico City as Trump declares that none of them will be eligible for asylum, their funding runs out and the Mexican Government starts restricting their movement North by forcing them to walk as their numbers dwindle.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/09/u...ive-order.html
    https://www.voanews.com/a/migrant-ca...s/4653013.html
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...aiming-asylum/
    “Breaking News,”

    “Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

    Comment


    • #3
      Election, what election
      We hunt the hunters

      Comment


      • #4
        What's interesting is that USA Today and their affiliates are running cover for those who organized these caravans. For example, this lengthy article appeared in the Arizona Republic a subsidiary of USA Today:

        https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ns/1910712002/

        It's about Irineo Mujica, the director of Pueblo sin Frontera (PSF) and an board member with La Familia Latina Unida (LFLU).

        What the article doesn't say is Mujica is an advocate for open borders and sanctuary cities. It doesn't tell you he advocates for the reconquesta and the establishment of Aztlan, the Hispanic / Indigenous nation to be carved out of the US Southwest.

        He's also a Communist (the real thing Communist) and associates with the likes of Bartolo Fuentes head of the Libre Party in Honduras who is also a Communist and openly advocating the overthrow of the current Honduran government.

        Basically, they don't tell you this guy is a radical, hard Leftist of the worst sort and that he's involved deeply in the revolution against several governments with the intent to overthrow them and replace them with Communist, Leftist ones.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
          What's interesting is that USA Today and their affiliates are running cover for those who organized these caravans. For example, this lengthy article appeared in the Arizona Republic a subsidiary of USA Today:

          https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ns/1910712002/

          It's about Irineo Mujica, the director of Pueblo sin Frontera (PSF) and an board member with La Familia Latina Unida (LFLU).

          What the article doesn't say is Mujica is an advocate for open borders and sanctuary cities. It doesn't tell you he advocates for the reconquesta and the establishment of Aztlan, the Hispanic / Indigenous nation to be carved out of the US Southwest.

          He's also a Communist (the real thing Communist) and associates with the likes of Bartolo Fuentes head of the Libre Party in Honduras who is also a Communist and openly advocating the overthrow of the current Honduran government.

          Basically, they don't tell you this guy is a radical, hard Leftist of the worst sort and that he's involved deeply in the revolution against several governments with the intent to overthrow them and replace them with Communist, Leftist ones.
          The opiate of the modern petite nobility is Marxism, I don't know how else to explain the love affair with people like Castro and Che Guevara. I guess the frustrated dreams of Latte sipping permanent adolescents to revolutionize society from behind a nice safe desk completes the picture. It is very similar to frustrated feminists believing they are going to transform the world with "emotional intelligence". If you have an education that is virtually useless what else do you apply it to but propaganda since it is the only route to the power you feel you deserve.
          We hunt the hunters

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
            ....

            It's about Irineo Mujica,...
            Wait..... "Mujica" .... isn't that the Russian word for "ignorant peasant"?

            Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
            He's also a Communist (the real thing Communist) and .....
            Oh, a Real cummunist. does that mean he admits what he is, or he actually knows what the doctrine is?
            "Why is the Rum gone?"

            -Captain Jack

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Massena View Post
              It appears that the administration's urgency over the Central American 'caravan' has dropped from the radar and that has happened in the aftermath of the election and the Republican defeat.
              What defeat ? Still drinking Courvoisier ?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ljadw View Post

                What defeat ? Still drinking Courvoisier ?
                Losing control of the House is a major defeat for Trump.
                We are not now that strength which in old days
                Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Massena View Post

                  Losing control of the House is a major defeat for Trump.

                  Why? The house doesn'’t do anything (other than originate the budget which was never done by any congress in the O’'Bama era). The important things happen in the senate (appointing federal judges!!). And you can forget about impeachment since all the house can do is issue articles of impeachment. Than it goes over to the mature part (the senate) to be voted on were there actually has to be proof that a crime was committed for anyone is removed from office.
                  Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Tsar View Post


                    Why? The house doesn'’t do anything (other than originate the budget which was never done by any congress in the O’'Bama era). The important things happen in the senate (appointing federal judges!!). And you can forget about impeachment since all the house can do is issue articles of impeachment. Than it goes over to the mature part (the senate) to be voted on were there actually has to be proof that a crime was committed for anyone is removed from office.
                    The House of Representatives controls the money in the federal government. All bills concerning money have to originate in the House of Representatives. Further, the Speaker is third in the line of succession to the presidency.

                    Your lack of knowledge of the US government is astounding.
                    We are not now that strength which in old days
                    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

                    Comment


                    • #11

                      Originally posted by Tsar View Post



                      Why? The house doesn'’t do anything (other than originate the budget which was never done by any congress in the O’'Bama era). The important things happen in the senate (appointing federal judges!!). And you can forget about impeachment since all the house can do is issue articles of impeachment. Than it goes over to the mature part (the senate) to be voted on were there actually has to be proof that a crime was committed for anyone is removed from office.




                      Originally posted by Massena View Post

                      The House of Representatives controls the money in the federal government. All bills concerning money have to originate in the House of Representatives. Further, the Speaker is third in the line of succession to the presidency.

                      Your lack of knowledge of the US government is astounding.


                      Once again your lack of reading comprehension says more about you. Read the first sentence again. Try it out loud this time maybe it well get thru your blind hatred for trump.

                      What am I saying nothing can do that.
                      Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Tsar View Post
                        Originally posted by Tsar View Post



                        Why? The house doesn'’t do anything (other than originate the budget which was never done by any congress in the O’'Bama era). The important things happen in the senate (appointing federal judges!!). And you can forget about impeachment since all the house can do is issue articles of impeachment. Than it goes over to the mature part (the senate) to be voted on were there actually has to be proof that a crime was committed for anyone is removed from office.








                        Once again your lack of reading comprehension says more about you. Read the first sentence again. Try it out loud this time maybe it well get thru your blind hatred for trump.

                        What am I saying nothing can do that.
                        The budget is not the only thing the House controls. The control the entire purse strings of the federal government. It's in the Constitution. Your proven lack of understanding of the US government is also astounding.
                        We are not now that strength which in old days
                        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                        Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                        To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
                          No, it sort of dropped from the radar of the Fake News Media as they smell blood in two Senate races where votes for the Democrat candidate just keep materializing from nowhere and they keep dragging up old stuff to make Trump look bad.

                          As far as the first caravan, they are stalled in Mexico City as Trump declares that none of them will be eligible for asylum, their funding runs out and the Mexican Government starts restricting their movement North by forcing them to walk as their numbers dwindle.
                          https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/09/u...ive-order.html
                          https://www.voanews.com/a/migrant-ca...s/4653013.html
                          https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...aiming-asylum/
                          Damn Ron are you really hat lost. IF it was fake news why was trump and FOX full of it for so long???
                          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                          Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                          you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Your proven lack of understanding of the US government is also astounding.
                            Shouldn't be after he has 8000+ post
                            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                            Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                            you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Massena View Post

                              Losing control of the House is a major defeat for Trump.
                              Controlling the Senate is a bigger win for Trump .Trump can now block everything the Democrats want to do .

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X