Democrats aren't waiting to announce their insanity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democrats aren't waiting to announce their insanity

Yes, the House will flip control, and the Democrats have already gone not off the deep end, but into fully lunatic mode.

Pelosi is already talking impeachment.

“Recognize one point,” Pelosi told me in an interview in the conference room of her minority leader suite in the Capitol late Friday. “What Mueller might not think is indictable could be impeachable.”
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

This article has the ring of Pelosi saying, "I don't want to impeach Trump, but I'm going to impeach Trump..."

The Democrats are wasting no time in putting everything into finishing Trump and nothing into running the country. Come 2020, my bet is they get hammered in the election because of their idiocy.

"What Mueller might not think is indictable..." Has Mueller been leaking information to the Democrats?
    "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post
      "What Mueller might not think is indictable..." Has Mueller been leaking information to the Democrats?
      Probably. Besides, it's Pelosi who doesn't think to begin with...

Comment

Naught to see here. This is just posturing for their base.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

Probably. Besides, it's Pelosi who doesn't think to begin with...
          I gotta agree with you.

Comment

Pelosi added this as the Democrats make it clear they're going to start a whole mass of investigations into Trump"

"We are not scattershot. We are not doing any investigation for a political purpose, but to seek the truth," Pelosi said.
            https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp

But, that's exactly what they've hinted at. Various Democrats that will chair committees have said they want to subpoena Trump's tax records for investigation (as if the IRS and years of audits turned up nothing)…
            Or, want to start looking at impeachment (Hank "Guam might capsize" Johnson)…
            Or, look into supposed stonewalling of the Mueller investigation...
            Or, look into Trump's payoffs of bimbos...
            Or, the family separation issue on illegals (talk about shooting yourself in the foot with voters)…
            etc., etc., etc.

They are already saying they'll use a blunderbuss (pun intended) to try and get Trump. Expect two years of absolute chaos and nothing getting done in Congress ahead. If the Democrats follow through, it'll cost them in 2020.

Comment

Now, in the category of you can't make stuff this stupid up...

Nancy Pelosi says "I don't know if Trump is stable..."

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...rump-is-stable

This from the Queen of insane in the House. It's like they opened the asylum doors and let all the inmates out...

After all, she's said such inanities as:

"We have to pass this bill to find out what's in it..."

"It's almost a false argument to say we have a spending problem..."

"Obama has never done anything for political reasons..."

"Obamacare is lowering costs and the deficit..."

"Obamacare will lower everyone's rates..."

and of course a bit later...

"I don't remember saying Obamacare would lower everyone's premiums..."

Obamacare's implementation is "fabulous..."

Or, that Obamacare "captures the spirit of the Founders..."

And then there's this drivel...

Just remember, according to Nancy Pelosi, welfare, food stamps, and unemployment checks create wealth and will grow the economy...

Maybe

Comment

First part of running the country effectively *is* to get rid of Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                  Why would you say that? I think the Democrats in Congress are a bigger stumbling block, and have been for several decades. Congressional Republicans are bad, but the Democrats are far worse at it.

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post
                    I heartily doubt it. You just don't care for Mueller because he is investigating the Trump campaign and administration and indicting people who broke the law.
                    We are not now that strength which in old days
                    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

I heartily doubt it. You just don't care for Mueller because he is investigating the Trump campaign and administration and indicting people who broke the law.
                      I do care, because it's a coup, but that's beside the point right now. Pelosi's quote indicates she may be getting tipped off by Mueller, either sexually or just in terms of the Trump probe. If Mueller is sharing himself or information with Democrat leaders, which seems likely, then he should recuse himself.
                      "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Take a look at your History Before Yesterday when Obama became President, Pelosi had a huge majority in the House, and Reed had a FILIBUSTER PROOF SENATE. What did Democrats accomplish in those two years of absolute control? They barely passed Obamacare by one vote. They did NOT fix the economy but wasted a trillion dollars on the so called stimulus program. They did NOT balance the budget. They did NOT get the infrastructure of the country fixed. They did not fix the welfare issues. They did NOT fix the border issue. They did NOT solve the problem with drugs and violence. They basically wasted those two years on a law that forces people to purchase insanely expensive health insurance with huge deductibles from private companies and further inflated those cost with a stack of rules and regulations that measures ten feet tall.

Not to mention, record job loss, record lowest job participation in over 50 years, almost zero percent interest on savings, record number on public assistance, exploding crime in the big city poor neighborhoods, and doubling the National Debt under eight years of Obama.
                        “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

/facepalm
                          The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

what I like is people did not actually pay attention to what was said in the overall article. She did not say we are going to impeach him

But her comment on we could impeach him even if no indictments are laid down is correct.

I thought we hashed this out months ago. Why are the pro Trump side so amazed by this.

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post

Take a look at your History Before Yesterday when Obama became President, Pelosi had a huge majority in the House, and Reed had a FILIBUSTER PROOF SENATE. What did Democrats accomplish in those two years of absolute control? They barely passed Obamacare by one vote. They did NOT fix the economy but wasted a trillion dollars on the so called stimulus program. They did NOT balance the budget. They did NOT get the infrastructure of the country fixed. They did not fix the welfare issues. They did NOT fix the border issue. They did NOT solve the problem with drugs and violence. They basically wasted those two years on a law that forces people to purchase insanely expensive health insurance with huge deductibles from private companies and further inflated those cost with a stack of rules and regulations that measures ten feet tall.

Not to mention, record job loss, record lowest job participation in over 50 years, almost zero percent interest on savings, record number on public assistance, exploding crime in the big city poor neighborhoods, and doubling the National Debt under eight years of Obama.
                              ok so I reading this and going um under Obama we had lower defeicts

the 1 trillion dollars was not wasted and actually kept the economy alive. (could it of been more wisely sure)

Trump has blow almost 1 trillion dollars on an economy that was already running at peak performance.

Any chance of fixing any of the issues you site got blown away by the Tax give away trump did.

You forget Obama did improve border security (dragged by the Repbulicans though)

btw I hate you for making me defend Obama :-)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X