Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump takes the term 'Sunshine Patriot' to a whole new level.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
    If Obama went to a French ceremony and not the American one, he would have been crucified here.
    I don't think that is a good analogy for this subject. A better analogy would be when Obama spent Memorial Day in Chicago in 2010. He was crucified here but I don't remember three threads on the same subject like what is happening here.

Trump has raise the level of pointless threads to a new high.
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

I don't think that is a good analogy for this subject. A better analogy would be when Obama spent Memorial Day in Chicago in 2010. He was crucified here but I don't remember three threads on the same subject like what is happening here.

Trump has raise the level of pointless threads to a new high.
      Which is why I hardly spend any time in the NA section anymore. Since this is a military website, I'd rather converse with Achtung Baby since he and I seem to be the only forum members who have any interest in modern naval affairs.

Comment

This was your claim:

The video clearly shows him getting rained on. Does this mean that he is no longer a "selfish, unpatriotic twit"?
        No, it does not. The Great Orange Twit could not avoid going because so many world leaders would be in attendance. More importantly, it would give him the opportunity to see his BFF..... Putin.

Comment

Trump has raise[d] the level of pointless threads to a new high.
          Agreed. Trump is the cause of TDSL and TDSR, both of which invariable lead to inane discussions.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAGuy View Post

No, it does not.
            You're claiming the video doesn't show him getting rained on?

Seriously?

"I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Seriously?
              I made no such claim. Please read my post again.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAGuy View Post

No, it does not. The Great Orange Twit could not avoid going because so many world leaders would be in attendance. More importantly, it would give him the opportunity to see his BFF..... Putin.
                Granted it could of been a bad pic but did see one where everyone else was neutral or frowning as Putin approached and guess who had a big ole smile.

fyi for those with TDS notice I did say it could of been chosen to be unflattering but I thought it hillarious

Comment

Seriously?
                  So what IF he was getting drenched. Trudeau

made a two hour road trip up to Yeps to honor Canada's fallen on the same day. Who honors the fallen? Not bone spurs for sure.
                  "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

He was in the rain, getting wet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3Uu_KDMW_o

Look at the podium, look at his jacket...…… Notice, no umbrella.
                    Podium wet, coat, not jacket wet. Hair in place, how long was the podium there? For the ridiculous , Obama in Chicago, he didn't fly tans Atlantic to attend a commemoration of our fallen and then didn't attend out of unknown logical reasons. Wasn't that the whole reason for the trip or was it to check out the golf course next to the cemetery? YES, there is a golf course there.

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                      Why is the soldier in the middle picture using an umbrella?

Pruitt
                      Ah??? To keep from getting wet,hummm. Ya think

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

So what IF he was getting drenched. Trudeau

made a two hour road trip up to Yeps to honor Canada's fallen on the same day. Who honors the fallen? Not bone spurs for sure.
                        You really have a deep hatred for your President. The Secret Service said no to the helo and no to the convoy. Trump taking a convoy would have only tied up the traffic and forced him to cancel whatever else was on his schedule for that day and forced the other world leaders to alter their plans. You started another thread on this same subject:

won't go out in the rain.

Commander in Chicken

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-mix...163413345.html

Well, he has sometime on his hands. Is it raining in Iraq? He hasn't been there YET. Defend that Trumper's
                        Now it has been proven that your were wrong.....now you say "So what IF he was getting drenched"

You really need to take a break from Trump.

Comment

Podium wet, coat, not jacket wet. Hair in place, how long was the podium there? For the ridiculous , Obama in Chicago, he didn't fly tans Atlantic to attend a commemoration of our fallen and then didn't attend out of unknown logical reasons. Wasn't that the whole reason for the trip or was it to check out the golf course next to the cemetery? YES, there is a golf course there.
                          The prime reason for the trip was to attend the commemoration of the 100 year anniversary. That was November 11, Trump was there, in the rain for that event.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X