Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump takes the term 'Sunshine Patriot' to a whole new level.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump takes the term 'Sunshine Patriot' to a whole new level.

Trump takes the term 'Sunshine Patriot' to a whole new level.
    Guy dodges draft, insults McCain and now can't even handle a bit of drizzle to honour his own nation's fallen on the anniversary of their falling.

Whole the hell is advising this guy?
    What on earth are 'Vets for Trump' doing?
    What an stupefying gaffe.
    Doe he and or his acolytes care?
    Even slightly?

Regards
    lodestar

Here we go again. And Obama never even went to welcome the dead returning from the Middle East, not even in blazing sunshine, right there at Andrews AFB, and hated the military and veterans. He went golfing instead, or on expensive vacations to Africa and Hawaii. And "draft dodger"? You mean like Clinton, or a deserter like Lil' Bush was?

He insulted McCain? Really? One politician insulting another in Washington, DC? Seriously? Like McCain insulted Trump repeatedly after his brain tumor took over his personality? Or like the former First Big Mama insulting Trump even though she's back to being a nobody again? Insults have become the latest version of polspeak, and the Democrats excel at it. If they don't have an insult or an accusation handy, they make up a bunch and swear that they're true. Where have you been for the last ten years? The Great and Omnipotent Lodestar (as he modestly refers to himself in the Third Person) used to know all this.

Trump is one of the most pro-military presidents we have had lately, and yet off you go on a rant without even knowing the specifics of the incident.

Come on, Lodestar. You used to be better than this. Next thing you know, you'll be hanging out with the rest of the paranoid TDS'ers and praying to bumper stickers of Obama.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

No they don't care. They don't love their country, they love their party. So disrespecting war heroes and veterans is ok since an R is front of his name.

The irony is that they will go crazy over NFL players kneeling during the anthem, yet will support and defend someone who cannot go out in the rain to honor our fallen.
      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
      - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

And there it is. I guess Trump well have nothing to say if the plays kneel at the start of a game if it's raining. What a disgusting person.
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Don’t they have umbrellas in the US?
          "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

Squeal piggy, squeal. The anti Trumpers howl in impotent rage.

Trump has spoken in rain before. According to the news it was called because conditions didn't allow for Marine One to take off, not that Trump doesn't like rain.

https://theaviationist.com/2018/11/1...ry-near-paris/

An unbiased and more professional take on the matter.
            Last edited by Pirateship1982; 11 Nov 18, 13:52.
            A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              Here we go again. And Obama never even went to welcome the dead returning from the Middle East, not even in blazing sunshine, right there at Andrews AFB, and hated the military and veterans. He went golfing instead, or on expensive vacations to Africa and Hawaii. And "draft dodger"? You mean like Clinton, or a deserter like Lil' Bush was?

He insulted McCain? Really? One politician insulting another in Washington, DC? Seriously? Like McCain insulted Trump repeatedly after his brain tumor took over his personality? Or like the former First Big Mama insulting Trump even though she's back to being a nobody again? Insults have become the latest version of polspeak, and the Democrats excel at it. If they don't have an insult or an accusation handy, they make up a bunch and swear that they're true. Where have you been for the last ten years? The Great and Omnipotent Lodestar (as he modestly refers to himself in the Third Person) used to know all this.

Trump is one of the most pro-military presidents we have had lately, and yet off you go on a rant without even knowing the specifics of the incident.

Come on, Lodestar. You used to be better than this. Next thing you know, you'll be hanging out with the rest of the paranoid TDS'ers and praying to bumper stickers of Obama.

Lack of Facts, Lack of history lack of reality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjnTpdMFYx0

FAKE NEWs Conspiracy that was a double

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKv3FhV35eY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAvkrxEqsiw

Where is your coward in chief MM.

Comment

Come on, Lodestar. You used to be better than this.

Yes I did didn't I.
                A rare and a inexplicable slip on my part. Something in the Tasmanian water this month perhaps?
                I'll be returning to my usual brilliance shortly and leave the insults, inaccuracies and inanities up the usual crew.

Naw, seriously MM you don't see this as surely, a least a damaging PR blunder?
                Insults the latest version of 'polspeak'?
                They've been around since the late 1700's for Pete's Sake.

I hate to sound like a kindergarten kid … but I remind you …'He (Trump) started it!!! (this time around)

Regards lodestar

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                  No they don't care. They don't love their country, they love their party. So disrespecting war heroes and veterans is ok since an R is front of his name.

The irony is that they will go crazy over NFL players kneeling during the anthem, yet will support and defend someone who cannot go out in the rain to honor our fallen.
                  No, I not making a huge stink about it because Trump, and the Republicans at least currently, are not Progressive Leftists and the Democrats increasingly are. So, while the Progressive Left goes insane over the smallest things, I could care less so long as their agenda is being stymied.

Comment

Hi

Whilst it may have been raining to much for Marine 1 to make the journey, it was only an hour away for his motorcade. Which given what I've read/heard elsewhere would have been one of the back-up options, just as if say the helicopter was mechanically down.

The optics of this aren' t good.

Regards

Andy H
                    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Churchill

"I'm no reactionary.Christ on the Mountain! I'm as idealistic as Hell" Eisenhower

Comment

The Snowflake in Chief would rather be golfing in Florida.
                      AHIKS - Play by (E)mail board wargaming since 1965.
                      The Blitz - Play by Email computer wargaming.

Comment

Originally posted by lodestar View Post

Yes I did didn't I.
                        A rare and a inexplicable slip on my part. Something in the Tasmanian water this month perhaps?
                        I'll be returning to my usual brilliance shortly and leave the insults, inaccuracies and inanities up the usual crew.

Naw, seriously MM you don't see this as surely, a least a damaging PR blunder?
                        Insults the latest version of 'polspeak'?
                        They've been around since the late 1700's for Pete's Sake.

I hate to sound like a kindergarten kid … but I remind you …'He (Trump) started it!!! (this time around)

Regards lodestar

I do see it as a blunder, but not some monumental one. I simply assume that for some reason the delays involved did not match up to his schedule. Knowing Trump's deep regard for service people and veterans I do not believe the it was in any way intentional. I leave that kind of thing to the TDS'ers, of which we have a surfeit.
                        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

I think he has a higher regard for his bone spurs. Fetishism should not be confused with respect. Let's not pretend he venerates the military for any other reason than to garner political support.
                          Last edited by Duncan; 11 Nov 18, 17:15.
                          AHIKS - Play by (E)mail board wargaming since 1965.
                          The Blitz - Play by Email computer wargaming.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                            The Snowflake in Chief would rather be golfing in Florida.
                            Even in the rain

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                            - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

I do see it as a blunder, but not some monumental one. I simply assume that for some reason the delays involved did not match up to his schedule. Knowing Trump's deep regard for service people and veterans I do not believe the it was in any way intentional. I leave that kind of thing to the TDS'ers, of which we have a surfeit.
                              Blind to reality! A visit was planned well in advance. He had no reason, none at all and he has little regard for the mil or the vets. IF he deep regard why hasn't he made time to visit them yet. Saudi isn't even an hour flight tie away. Answer me that huhhuh, you can't
                              Last edited by Half Pint John; 12 Nov 18, 14:59.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X