Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

Leave a comment:

• Trung Si
    replied

Leave a comment:

• marktwain
    replied
    [

Republican Speaker-Designate Jose Oliva backed Scott's decision.

"Voter confidence in the sanctity of the........
    They won.
    ...............And now the tricksters are changing the results by stuffing the ballot boxes right in front of us.

If you "lol" at that, you are a Fascist. You are evil, You are anti-American and you must be stopped.[/QUOTE]

That is an awful lot of 'insight' out of three letters,EX,!

Leave a comment:

• GRA
    replied
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Of course, now the Boward County elections supervisor says it was racism that caused the backlash against her...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bro...or-against-her

How usual...
    ROFLAMO ... We all knew the race card would be played sooner or later.

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Of course, now the Boward County elections supervisor says it was racism that caused the backlash against her...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bro...or-against-her

How usual...

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post

You know what I should see the funny side.....
    It isn't possible that you can, you just keep right on making a spectacle of yourself. I can't think of anyone else here that as been banned for direct and personal insults as often as you have.
    Yeah, that's because of (insert conspiracy theory here) and never your own fault, eh?

Look, I could say whatever, and encourage you to post more... but then I have to wonder if I am enabling another masochist.
    So.... meh.

Back to the actual topic here-

James Kunstler comments on the vote fraud taking place in, where else, Broward County, Florida:

What happens to government in The Long Emergency: it becomes impotent and ineffectual, and can no longer be depended on to carry out the simplest tasks. The process goes from the top down. At each step, the public loses faith that government can accomplish anything. The Trust Horizon shrinks away from distant authoritiesÖ the DC Swamp, the state capitals, and soon the people donít believe anything or anyone they canít reach by throwing a rock. And so we enter a new stage of collapse.
    So the runner up quote has to be this one from Josef Stalin, and the ethics code of Brenda Snipes , election supervisor for Florida's Broward County:

"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything."
    - Stalin.

Leave a comment:

• Paddybhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

The humor-impaired strike again.

Veterans who were there get it, sanctimonious SWJs never will.
    You know what I should see the funny side;a 50 something year old man no wife no kids Edge Lording on the internet for lulz is funny.

The same guy stating that self-quoting is a sign of mental illness.....

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

Self-bump, still quiet over there.

when he does the same thing in the very thread I mentioned is very funny.

I won't talk about you and other veterans or your leaving the military because that isn't my place but I would imagine the the following words were used; door, arse, don't, hit, wayout.......

Bye Exo, don't go near any schools; that isn't a joke you probably are on some form of watch list/betting pool......

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied
    An excellent question:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/15/polit...ump/index.html

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied

Deep end? Quoting a question that wasn't answered is going of on the deep end? A guy like you thinks that...
    Well done!
    The humor-impaired strike again.

The Hadjis killed 6 of our guys and dozens of their own in 2 weeks of trying, and just one of our guys, working all alone gets 16 and wounds 7 in just one night.
    Bravo! [/h]
    Yep......
    Veterans who were there get it, sanctimonious SWJs never will.

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Originally posted by BorderRuffian View Post
    Massena and Half Pint John are among the more intelligent Democrats.

See - it's always good to give your political adversaries a compliment now and then. Helps to cut down the divisiveness.
    Jeez, you too now?

You know, guys, its no big deal to talk to yourself. The problem begins when you start hearing answers.

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied
    Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

If I may speak for Massena neither he or I are anti American, far from it. Very anti- Trump because we see him as anti American in many aspects and divisive and regardless as many ma see him, we both see him as anti-constitutional and when all is said and done, little more than a shrill. You and others may find other characteristics in Trump that we both do not find. With Me, I don't care if he is a Dem or Rep. I find him a despicable person PERIOD. OK

Oh, I'm not registered as Gop or Dem
    Agree completely. I don't care for Trump because he is a liar and only concerned for himself. He cares nothing for the country nor its people. And political party means nothing to me-being an American does. Trump is a disgusting individual.

And here is Trump's latest monstrosity from an interview given to the Daily Caller:

https://www.vox.com/2018/11/14/18095...ller-interview

Trump is nuts and rather stupid because he believes that everyone will believe the BS he writes and says.

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied

See - it's always good to give your political adversaries a compliment now and then. Helps to cut down the divisiveness.
    The only problem, genius, is that I'm not a Democrat. I'm a registered independent.

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied

If I may speak for Massena neither he or I are anti American, far from it. Very anti- Trump because we see him as anti American in many aspects and divisive and regardless as many ma see him, we both see him as anti-constitutional and when all is said and done, little more than a shrill. You and others may find other characteristics in Trump that we both do not find. With Me, I don't care if he is a Dem or Rep. I find him a despicable person PERIOD. OK

Oh, I'm not registered as Gop or Dem

Leave a comment:

• dgfred
    replied
    Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

WHY couldn't they have been counted before? Regardless of who people vote for their vote should be counted. If not, the election process is a joke and not just locally. Our system of elections and vote counting as well as using electronics sucks. There are other ways.
    Counted, only if they are IN the system before the last voting day ends... not days or weeks AFTER the voting.

Leave a comment:

• ljadw
    replied

See - it's always good to give your political adversaries a compliment now and then.

Helps to cut down the divisiveness.
    Below imbeciles and idiots there are the Democrats and below the Democrats the RINOs and below the RINOs Deep State .

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
    Robi P.
    by casanova
    The Austrian soldier Toni P. of the Radetzky barack in Horn Nether Austria was forced by his commander to make an march with his comrades in 3th August...
    Today, 02:27
  • casanova
    Beirut
    by casanova
    Gigantic explosion in the city of Beirut. 70 people were killed and 2750 men were heavy hurted. The explosion was like atomic bomb. The cause of that...
    Today, 00:47
  • casanova
    Nuclear battleheads.
    by casanova
    A secret UNO report declares, that North Korea owns already nuclear battleheads for tactical rockets....
    Yesterday, 23:58
Working...
X