X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=GRA;n5076748]
    Originally posted by Massena View Post
    Then how can you 'tolerate' Trump as he is a proven serial liar?/QUOTE]

You're going have to PROVE that Trump is a liar. Just because you don't like him doesn't mean he's liar. Get over it .... your old girl and crime cartel queen lost in November of 2016.
    Silly question. Of course the Great Orange Twit is a liar, a consummate liar of the first order, no doubt.

In fact, most politicians are liars, Hillary is a gifted liar, for example.

The difference is that Hillary does it for political gain. The GOT does it because he just can't help himself. It's like he has a weird congenital defect or some form of psychiatric disorder. He just doesn't know the difference between truth and lies. It is what makes him so darned dangerous.

Comment

• You provide no legitimate examples nor proof of your allegations.

GET OVER IT - YOUR GIRL LOST !!!

Comment

• Democrats want to provide free food, health care, gun control and dictate education just like they did for their slaves in the 1850(s).

Comment

• [QUOTE=GRA;n5076748]
          Originally posted by Massena View Post
          Then how can you 'tolerate' Trump as he is a proven serial liar?/QUOTE]

You're going have to PROVE that Trump is a liar. Just because you don't like him doesn't mean he's liar. Get over it .... your old girl and crime cartel queen lost in November of 2016.
          TDSR at its very worst. It is common knowledge the Great Orange Twit lies often.

Go to snopes.com or factcheck.org and see for your self. https://www.factcheck.org/2017/12/the-whoppers-of-2017/

Comment

• Originally posted by GRA View Post
            Democrats want to provide free food, health care, gun control and dictate education just like they did for their slaves in the 1850(s).
            History is not your strong suit. You should avoid invoking it to prove your points.

Comment

• Originally posted by JustAGuy View Post

History is not your strong suit. You should avoid invoking it to prove your points.
              Oh I think history is VERY strong from the point(s) I use it for. I haven't even touched the tip of the iceberg yet.

Comment

• [QUOTE=JustAGuy;n5076802]
                Originally posted by GRA View Post

TDSR at its very worst. It is common knowledge the Great Orange Twit lies often.

Go to snopes.com or factcheck.org and see for your self. https://www.factcheck.org/2017/12/the-whoppers-of-2017/
                ROFLMAO ... it certainly doesn't surprise me you give credibility to Snopes. They are just like MSNBC and CNN. Liars and useless and 100% fake news.
                Last edited by GRA; 14 Nov 18, 19:12.

Comment

• The president is not the arbiter of truth for me any more than any boss I ever had. The president is not a God king although many fools seem to want him to be. The serf mentality is alive and well in the 21st century.

​​​​​​
                  We hunt the hunters

Comment

• [QUOTE=GRA;n5076806]
                    Originally posted by JustAGuy View Post

ROFLMAO ... it certainly doesn't surprise me you give credibility to Snopes. They are just like MSNBC and CNN. Liars and useless and 100% fake news.
                    Tell me. Who was Walter H. Annenberg and what were his politics?

Comment

• You tell me. You subscribe to FAKE NEWS. I'm not going to sit here and play liberal/leftist games with you. I don't care if you like Trump, or Clinton, or anyone in particular or not. I support who I support and I stick with my sources.

The bottom line is; Donald J. Trump is YOUR President and Commander-In-Chief ... (LOL) and there's nothing you can do about it whatsoever. Your crime cartel queen LOST and Trump will win again in 2020. The only way this will change is if the Democrats get away AGAIN with election fraud as they've been doing since JFK won his election.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRA View Post
                        You tell me. You subscribe to FAKE NEWS. I'm not going to sit here and play liberal/leftist games with you. I don't care if you like Trump, or Clinton, or anyone in particular or not. I support who I support and I stick with my sources.

The bottom line is; Donald J. Trump is YOUR President and Commander-In-Chief ... (LOL) and there's nothing you can do about it whatsoever. Your crime cartel queen LOST and Trump will win again in 2020. The only way this will change is if the Democrats get away AGAIN with election fraud as they've been doing since JFK won his election.
                        I agree!
                        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

• After a while we will probably forget what we are arguing about :-) Next......
                          We hunt the hunters

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                            After a while we will probably forget what we are arguing about :-) Next......
                            That is a deliberate tactic, one of several they keep using when they are losing.

A criminal enterprise is openly cheating to determine the power structure so that they can rule over us like a gang of Feudal Lords. If we don't stop them, they win.
                            Period.
                            The only question is, can they be stopped by any means short of violence?
                            Do they even care?

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post

But G Edward Griffin's needtoknownews is a reputable source?
                              G Edward Griffin is a quack who thinks cancer is caused by a vitamin defiency.
                              ​​​​​​
                              That is what GRA thinks is a good source of info.

Pathetic.

Comment

• WFT.... was that?

Quoting yourself?

Just because everyone is ignoring you is no reason to go roaring off the deep end like that. I suggest taking a few months off, it always works for me.

Meanwhile -

bq-5be719a1048d0.jpg

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X