Dems trying to STEAL Senate elections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
    Lock her up, incompetence should be a crime for public officials.
    And when would they come for you...?
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

• And from the other side of the aisle...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

• Originally posted by Massena View Post

And when would they come for you...?
        I'm not a public official but your thugs in BLM have already come for me. Get over yourself.
        We hunt the hunters

Comment

• Posting anything here from the Communist News Network (CNN) or MSNBC is a waste fo time as they are fake news and have NO credibility at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post

I'm not a public official but your thugs in BLM have already come for me. Get over yourself.
            Sorry, I don't have any 'thugs.' And don't judge others by your own low standards.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRA View Post
              Posting anything here from the Communist News Network (CNN) or MSNBC is a waste fo time as they are fake news and have NO credibility at all.
              'Fake News' is a term invented by Trump to symbolize anything with which he disagrees.

Comment

'Fake News' is a term invented by Trump to symbolize anything with which he disagrees.
                Nope ... I also disagree with them and I don't tolerate liars which is EXACTLY what CNN and MSNBC is.

Comment

Nope ... I also disagree with them and I don't tolerate liars which is EXACTLY what CNN and MSNBC is.
                  Then how can you 'tolerate' Trump as he is a proven serial liar?

And just because you disagree with what is being reported does not make the agency doing the reporting 'liars.'

Comment

But G Edward Griffin's needtoknownews is a reputable source?

Comment

Then how can you 'tolerate' Trump as he is a proven serial liar?

And just because you disagree with what is being reported does not make the agency doing the reporting 'liars.'
                      He is one confuse Bubba.
                      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

• The Florida Recount is not going very well at the moment, but the counties that are complete have not found any major discrepancies. It would take about 15,000 "mistakes" to overturn the Senate race. Such a scenario would have to favor the Democrat candidate in almost every instance and would
                        look very suspicious.
                        {}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Comment

• No Fraud?
                          "Federal prosecutors reviewing altered election documents tied to Florida Democrats"
                          https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ida-democrats/
                          {}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Comment

• Scott won. The election witch is about to get burned which she so righteously should but most likely should NOT be the only one. She's every bit as corrupt as she is incompetent which gives them two good reasons to receive her from duty. I hope she gets prosecuted for being as corrupt as she obviously is.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Massena;n5076678]Then how can you 'tolerate' Trump as he is a proven serial liar?/QUOTE]

You're going have to PROVE that Trump is a liar. Just because you don't like him doesn't mean he's liar. Get over it .... your old girl and crime cartel queen lost in November of 2016.

Comment

• [QUOTE=GRA;n5076748]
                                Originally posted by Massena View Post
                                Then how can you 'tolerate' Trump as he is a proven serial liar?/QUOTE]

You're going have to PROVE that Trump is a liar. Just because you don't like him doesn't mean he's liar. Get over it .... your old girl and crime cartel queen lost in November of 2016.

A nice easy one, no ambiguity, no hyperbole or bad info from his people.

Just a flat out lie.

Republican frontrunner Donald Trumpís challengers have called him many things; add to that list the charge from Florida Sen. Marco Rubio that Trump is a con man. Rubio's recent attacks have focused on†allegations of false marketing by Trump University. It wasnít a real university -- and had to change its name to Trump Entrepreneur Institute because of that. It was largely a seminar program that promised to teach its students the real estate secrets that turned Trump into a billionaire. With some participants paying as much as $35,000, the project drew investigations and lawsuits in at least three states. The ...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X