Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

Including the illegal ones, eh?
    Must be why you guys want all the illegal intruders to cross the border.

Try reading the posts, the proof is all over the place.
    I see a lot of news articles saying that voter fraud didn't happen. I also see a lot of snowflake whiny ass op eds claiming voter fraud did happen. Now voter suppression... that's a different can of worms.

You folks should ask for U.N. observers during your elections.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post

Because their record of success is so outstanding and they are such shining examples of bureaucracy that is immune to corruption?

Guess again, slick.

Comment

The Useless Nations are the ones whom are at least indirectly behind all this nonsense. The only "snowflakes" involved are the leftists/liberals that want the UN globalization in the first place and cannot accept Trump being THEIR president.

Comment

Originally posted by GRA View Post

The Useless Nations are the ones whom are at least indirectly behind all this nonsense. The only "snowflakes" involved are the leftists/liberals that want the UN globalization in the first place and cannot accept Trump being THEIR president.
          I never thought of Putin as a leftist/liberal.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
            Is it just a coincidence that you havent pointed out Democratic Gerrymanders?
            Maryland's 3rd (Preying Mantis)
            Illinois 4th (Earmuffs)
            or Massachusetts Gerrymanders prior to 2013?

You lose credibility when you turn a blind eye to Gerrymanders by your guys.

Seriously, WTF is this?

Comment

Learn something new every day now don't you?

Comment

I never knew Putin ran the UN.

(see? anyone can play that game)

Comment

Learn something new every day now don't you?
                  Not today, alas.

Comment

I never knew Putin ran the UN.

(see? anyone can play that game)
                    Pretty much he does at times. He does have a veto. Along with China, France, U.K., and U.S.A. Russia has vetoed a lot of drafts the U.S.A. has put forward after all.

Comment

Don't you hate it when a representative democracy wants to count all of the votes?..
                      Including those cast by non-citizens?
                      http://thefederalist.com/2018/11/10/...-non-citizens/

Or that were cast/arrived a few days late?

Comment

Originally posted by Freebird View Post
                        You lose credibility when you turn a blind eye to Gerrymanders by your guys.
                        Honestly, I don't think they care about credibility one damn little bit, not anymore.
                        Its all about back-slapping, nasty jokes with no real punchline, and throwing crap around like a monkey throwing its own feces to see what might stick for a few minutes.

Seriously, WTF is this?

WOW ....
                        Speaking of insanity!

This needs to end, but how can you explain right & wrong to people who don'e care in the first place and hate your guts in the second place?

Comment

Dude. A single non-citizen tried to vote and was disallowed. McAllister is trying to make a very broad statement based on a single event that was corrected before it became a problem.

McAllister comes under the whiny ass snowflake op ed category - sorry, um... cultural and political commentator. (aka whiny ass snowflake).

Comment

Yes indeed. They are still making arrests in south Texas in the blue border areas for this. Poll workers in Harris County (Houston area) caught on tape by Project Veritas admitting to allowing DACA illegals to vote and even when they tried to falsify their registration.

All you clowns that want to press me for "proof" of this ... GO FIND IT YOURSELF AND PROVE ME WRONG.

Comment

Yes indeed. They are still making arrests in south Texas in the blue border areas for this. Poll workers in Harris County (Houston area) caught on tape by Project Veritas admitting to allowing DACA illegals to vote and even when they tried to falsify their registration.

All you clowns that want to press me for "proof" of this ... GO FIND IT YOURSELF AND PROVE ME WRONG.
                              This is from a 2016 investigation. They were arrested in May and June of 2018, prior to the midterms. So it's unlikely they had much to do with your November 2018 midterms. Also, they were arrested! Solved! Solution found! Good on ya! And I think the Repulicons still won in 2016. Correct me on that if I'm wrong.

Comment

Honestly, I don't think they care about credibility one damn little bit, not anymore.
                                Its all about back-slapping, nasty jokes with no real punchline, and throwing crap around like a monkey throwing its own feces to see what might stick for a few minutes.

WOW ....
                                Speaking of insanity!

This needs to end, but how can you explain right & wrong to people who don't care in the first place and hate your guts in the second place?
                                Those in FL and AZ whom perpetrate and facilitate the voter fraud that has occurred there don't care nor are ever worried about "gerrymandering" because they fix the votes and election(s) anyway. They cheated against Sheriff Joe and now against Rick Scott. They tried to cheat against Ted Cruz but it didn't work for "Beto" like it didn't work for Hillary, Queen of the Clinton Crime Cartel. The insanity is definitely all theirs I fully agree with you on that one too.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X