Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dems trying to STEAL Senate elections

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by GRA View Post

    For a lot of people the issue is not whether the race was lost by the Republicans but whether it was stolen as is often done by Democrats in several jurisdictions throughout the entire nation.
    Stolen how? And where is the proof?
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

      Given past improprieties in Boward County, with this supervisor of elections that have been proven, plus the observed evidence to date, there is every reason to believe that there are serious improprieties in the ballot counting process there that would lead to a false result. That amounts to a fraudulent election, be it from undercounting, over counting, phony ballots, or whatever.

      I've shown where past local elections were found fraudulent there too. So, the history of that county, combined with the continuing incompetence or malfeasance of the county's supervisor of elections argues strongly that there are serious reasons now to doubt the veracity of their ballot tally. The exact reason doesn't matter at this moment. What matters is that there is reasonable belief that the process in Boward is flawed and the results are fraudulent.
      Isn't the supervisor of elections a Republican appointed by Scott?

      And where is the proof?

      Incompetence I can believe-fraud has to be proven and it has not been.

      'Flawed' and 'fraudulent' are not the same thing.
      We are not now that strength which in old days
      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

      Comment


      • #63
        More false statements by Trump regarding the elections:

        https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factc...cid=spartandhp

        There is your fraud.
        We are not now that strength which in old days
        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
        Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
        To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Massena View Post

          Isn't the supervisor of elections a Republican appointed by Scott?
          No. She's a Democrat that was appointed by Jeb Bush.

          And where is the proof?
          It's difficult to obtain absolute proof when those involved are doing everything they can to prevent anyone form doing so.

          Incompetence I can believe-fraud has to be proven and it has not been.

          'Flawed' and 'fraudulent' are not the same thing.
          Fraud can be reasonably alleged in this case. What needs to be done is prove there wasn't any. If it's just incompetence, that's fine. But, we don't know because the process used in Boward County to handle and count ballots isn't transparent. The Supervisor of Elections there is trying her hardest to keep everyone out of the process but her own people. That alone smacks of fraud.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Massena View Post
            More false statements by Trump regarding the elections:

            https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factc...cid=spartandhp

            There is your fraud.
            That isn't fraud because Trump isn't counting the ballots. What he's doing is making allegations. Believe them or don't, Trump can make allegations just like anyone else. The credibility is tested when it goes to court and trial.

            Comment


            • #66
              IT HAPPENED! IT HAPPENED!
              (we just can't prove it).
              "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return"

              Comment


              • #67
                Proof ... ??? For crying out loud it's been all over the news. The wicked witch has more than once now defied a court order to produce evidence (ballots, etc.) and she has refused to do so.

                Stay tuned ... more corruption exposure yet to come ... whether it's easy to get to or not.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Massena View Post
                  More false statements by Trump regarding the elections:

                  https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factc...cid=spartandhp

                  There is your fraud.
                  The only fraud you're quoting is the fake news MSN itself. I don't know who lies the most between them and CNN.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

                    Given past improprieties in Boward County, with this supervisor of elections that have been proven, plus the observed evidence to date, there is every reason to believe that there are serious improprieties in the ballot counting process there that would lead to a false result. That amounts to a fraudulent election, be it from undercounting, over counting, phony ballots, or whatever.

                    I've shown where past local elections were found fraudulent there too. So, the history of that county, combined with the continuing incompetence or malfeasance of the county's supervisor of elections argues strongly that there are serious reasons now to doubt the veracity of their ballot tally. The exact reason doesn't matter at this moment. What matters is that there is reasonable belief that the process in Boward is flawed and the results are fraudulent.
                    Don't even waste your time with the leftists/liberals here demanding proof. Like it's something tangible and they expect us to hand it to them through the damn computer screen ... LOL.

                    "Proof" with regards to fraud and incompetence in Broward County goes back to at least the year 2000 and it was all over the news. If they want proof that bad then they themselves can go find it as I am fully confident I know what the hell I'm talking about.
                    Last edited by GRA; 12 Nov 18, 23:24.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Don't you hate it when a democracy wants *all* the votes counted.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        We're NOT a "democracy". We're a republic and always have been. We've never been a democracy in the first place.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by GRA View Post
                          We're NOT a "democracy". We're a republic and always have been. We've never been a democracy in the first place.
                          Don't you hate it when a representative democracy wants to count all of the votes?..

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Duncan View Post

                            Don't you hate it when a representative democracy wants to count all of the votes?..
                            I have no problems with vote counting as long as it's done IAW law(s) and the law(s) aren't made up and/or changed as crooked people go along.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                              Don't you hate it when a democracy wants *all* the votes counted.
                              Including the illegal ones, eh?
                              Must be why you guys want all the illegal intruders to cross the border.

                              Try reading the posts, the proof is all over the place.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

                                Including the illegal ones, eh?
                                Must be why you guys want all the illegal intruders to cross the border.

                                Try reading the posts, the proof is all over the place.
                                LOL ... yes indeed ... that's all the "proof' they ever asked for.

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X