Dems trying to STEAL Senate elections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BorderRuffian View Post
    Massena and Half Pint John are among the more intelligent Democrats.

See - it's always good to give your political adversaries a compliment now and then. Helps to cut down the divisiveness.
    Jeez, you too now?

You know, guys, its no big deal to talk to yourself. The problem begins when you start hearing answers.

"Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post

Deep end? Quoting a question that wasn't answered is going of on the deep end? A guy like you thinks that...
      Well done!
      The humor-impaired strike again.

Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post
      The Hadjis killed 6 of our guys and dozens of their own in 2 weeks of trying, and just one of our guys, working all alone gets 16 and wounds 7 in just one night.
      Bravo! [/h]
      Yep......
      Veterans who were there get it, sanctimonious SWJs never will.
      "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• An excellent question:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/15/polit...ump/index.html
        We are not now that strength which in old days
        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
        Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
        To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

The humor-impaired strike again.

Veterans who were there get it, sanctimonious SWJs never will.
          You know what I should see the funny side;a 50 something year old man no wife no kids Edge Lording on the internet for lulz is funny.

The same guy stating that self-quoting is a sign of mental illness.....

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

Self-bump, still quiet over there.

when he does the same thing in the very thread I mentioned is very funny.

I won't talk about you and other veterans or your leaving the military because that isn't my place but I would imagine the the following words were used; door, arse, don't, hit, wayout.......

Bye Exo, don't go near any schools; that isn't a joke you probably are on some form of watch list/betting pool......

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post

You know what I should see the funny side.....
            It isn't possible that you can, you just keep right on making a spectacle of yourself. I can't think of anyone else here that as been banned for direct and personal insults as often as you have.
            Yeah, that's because of (insert conspiracy theory here) and never your own fault, eh?

Look, I could say whatever, and encourage you to post more... but then I have to wonder if I am enabling another masochist.
            So.... meh.

Back to the actual topic here-

James Kunstler comments on the vote fraud taking place in, where else, Broward County, Florida:

What happens to government in The Long Emergency: it becomes impotent and ineffectual, and can no longer be depended on to carry out the simplest tasks. The process goes from the top down. At each step, the public loses faith that government can accomplish anything. The Trust Horizon shrinks away from distant authoritiesÖ the DC Swamp, the state capitals, and soon the people donít believe anything or anyone they canít reach by throwing a rock. And so we enter a new stage of collapse.
            So the runner up quote has to be this one from Josef Stalin, and the ethics code of Brenda Snipes , election supervisor for Florida's Broward County:

"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything."
            - Stalin.
            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Of course, now the Boward County elections supervisor says it was racism that caused the backlash against her...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bro...or-against-her

How usual...

Comment

• Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                Of course, now the Boward County elections supervisor says it was racism that caused the backlash against her...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bro...or-against-her

How usual...
                ROFLAMO ... We all knew the race card would be played sooner or later.

Comment

• [

Republican Speaker-Designate Jose Oliva backed Scott's decision.

"Voter confidence in the sanctity of the........
                  They won.
                  ...............And now the tricksters are changing the results by stuffing the ballot boxes right in front of us.

If you "lol" at that, you are a Fascist. You are evil, You are anti-American and you must be stopped.[/QUOTE]

That is an awful lot of 'insight' out of three letters,EX,!

The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

• Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X