X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
    WFT.... was that?

Quoting yourself?

Just because everyone is ignoring you is no reason to go roaring off the deep end like that. I suggest taking a few months off, it always works for me.

Meanwhile -

bq-5be719a1048d0.jpg
    Deep end? Quoting a question that wasn't answered is going of on the deep end? A guy like you thinks that...
    Latest report- he got 16

http://news.yahoo.com/afghan-preside...144822834.html

Well done!

The Hadjis killed 6 of our guys and dozens of their own in 2 weeks of trying, and just one of our guys, working all alone gets 16 and wounds 7 in just one night.
    Bravo!

Yep......

P.s. the link is to a sad and tragic thread that gives additional insight into Exos sad life.....

Comment

• [QUOTE=GRA;n5076806]
      Originally posted by JustAGuy View Post

ROFLMAO ... it certainly doesn't surprise me you give credibility to Snopes. They are just like MSNBC and CNN. Liars and useless and 100% fake news.
      https://int.search.tb.ask.com/search...si=28768055044

Take your pick when you get back from OZ.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

• And this is from Trump yesterday on 'voting':

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

And it gets worse...How anyone can support this moron is beyond belief.

https://secondnexus.com/news/donald-...ter-id-cereal/

We are not now that strength which in old days
        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
        Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
        To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

• Originally posted by BorderRuffian View Post
          The Florida Recount is not going very well at the moment, but the counties that are complete have not found any major discrepancies. It would take about 15,000 "mistakes" to overturn the Senate race. Such a scenario would have to favor the Democrat candidate in almost every instance and would
          look very suspicious.

It happened with Franken. (Well not quite that many votes but enough to defy statistical probability)
          Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

• Originally posted by Massena View Post
            How anyone can support this moron is beyond belief.

But the Demos were defeated by the "moron."

Is there a level below moron?

{}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Comment

Is there a level below moron?
              There are two. Imbecile rates below moron on the intelligence scale and Idiot is at the slap bottom.

So Democrats are a collection of imbeciles and idiots.

{}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Comment

• Why would any votes count AFTER an election that had many days to vote even before election day?

It is silly.
                SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

• Originally posted by dgfred View Post
                  Why would any votes count AFTER an election that had many days to vote even before election day?

It is silly.
                  WHY couldn't they have been counted before? Regardless of who people vote for their vote should be counted. If not, the election process is a joke and not just locally. Our system of elections and vote counting as well as using electronics sucks. There are other ways.

Comment

So Democrats are a collection of imbeciles and idiots.
                    Massena and Half Pint John are among the more intelligent Democrats.

See - it's always good to give your political adversaries a compliment now and then. Helps to cut down the divisiveness.
                    {}

Comment

• Politifact(= The Poynter Institute ) is funded by Soros and Snopes supports crooked Hillary .

Comment

See - it's always good to give your political adversaries a compliment now and then.

Helps to cut down the divisiveness.
                        Below imbeciles and idiots there are the Democrats and below the Democrats the RINOs and below the RINOs Deep State .

Comment

• Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

WHY couldn't they have been counted before? Regardless of who people vote for their vote should be counted. If not, the election process is a joke and not just locally. Our system of elections and vote counting as well as using electronics sucks. There are other ways.
                          Counted, only if they are IN the system before the last voting day ends... not days or weeks AFTER the voting.

SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

See - it's always good to give your political adversaries a compliment now and then. Helps to cut down the divisiveness.
                            If I may speak for Massena neither he or I are anti American, far from it. Very anti- Trump because we see him as anti American in many aspects and divisive and regardless as many ma see him, we both see him as anti-constitutional and when all is said and done, little more than a shrill. You and others may find other characteristics in Trump that we both do not find. With Me, I don't care if he is a Dem or Rep. I find him a despicable person PERIOD. OK

Oh, I'm not registered as Gop or Dem

Comment

The only problem, genius, is that I'm not a Democrat. I'm a registered independent.
                              Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

• Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

If I may speak for Massena neither he or I are anti American, far from it. Very anti- Trump because we see him as anti American in many aspects and divisive and regardless as many ma see him, we both see him as anti-constitutional and when all is said and done, little more than a shrill. You and others may find other characteristics in Trump that we both do not find. With Me, I don't care if he is a Dem or Rep. I find him a despicable person PERIOD. OK

Oh, I'm not registered as Gop or Dem
                                Agree completely. I don't care for Trump because he is a liar and only concerned for himself. He cares nothing for the country nor its people. And political party means nothing to me-being an American does. Trump is a disgusting individual.

And here is Trump's latest monstrosity from an interview given to the Daily Caller:

https://www.vox.com/2018/11/14/18095...ller-interview

Trump is nuts and rather stupid because he believes that everyone will believe the BS he writes and says.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X