Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump goes after more reporters and the Left goes nuts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump goes after more reporters and the Left goes nuts.

This is getting hilarious

“Do you want him to reign in Robert Mueller,” asked Phillip, referring to the special counsel charged with investigating Russia’s interference in the 2016 election.

“What a stupid question that is," Trump replied. "What a stupid question. But I watch you a lot, you ask a lot of stupid questions.”

He reacted similarly to a question posed at Wednesday’s press conference by PBS White House reporter Yamiche Alcindor.

Alcindor had asked him about critics who say Trump and his Republican allies are “seen as supporting white nationalists” in their rhetoric.

Trump said he doubted that and then called the question “racist.”

“Excuse me. But to say that — what you said is so insulting to me. It's a very terrible thing that you said,” he said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp

I have to say he's not taking the Left's crap for a New York second.

The media depends on him to sell papers with their industry in decline. Bite the hand that feeds you is never a smart move.
    My worst jump story:
    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
    No lie.

~
    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

They just get attacked and insulted and Trump wonders why, in is foggy mind, the press is out to get him.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

This is nothing compared to "journalism" in the 18th and 19th century, they were a lot better at hyperbole and manufactured outrage.
        We hunt the hunters

Comment

DrqaEXgW4AAUiA2?format=jpg&name=360x360.jpg

Comment

Reporters are vultures who who feast on death and disaster and care nothing for the truth about anything.
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Does your Trump care or even know what truth is?

https://www.politifact.com/personali...yruling/false/

Debate each and every one.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                Does your Trump care or even know what truth is?

https://www.politifact.com/personali...yruling/false/

Debate each and every one.
                Okay:

In some cases they did. There have been greater and lesser seat changes by party historically. So, there are some cases where this has happened, and others where it hasn't.

Some truth.

"The Democrats want to invite caravan after caravan of illegal aliens into our country. And they want to sign them up for free health care, free welfare, free education, and for the right to vote."
                This is an exaggeration and hyperbole. But, it has a ring of truth in it. Look at California for example. Democrat run. Sanctuary state. Does give illegals welfare, education (such as the "Dreamers"), etc.

Some truth.

"Bob Casey voted in favor of deadly sanctuary cities that released thousands upon thousands of illegal alien criminals and vicious gang members to prey on Pennsylvania streets, to prey all over this country."
                Casey did vote against a bill to end federal funds to sanctuary cities. Thousands are released from their jails, the article only cites MS 13 and serious felons in its count.

Mostly true.
                "Democrats oppose any effort to secure our border."
                Again, hyperbole.

Democrats oppose most measures to increase border security, particularly those involving barriers like the wall, additional fencing, etc. The Obama administration ended most catch and hold plans going back to catch and release.

https://judiciary.house.gov/press-re...elease-policy/

So, the Democrats are clearly weak on border security, and many do oppose any effort to increase it, even if the party as a whole doesn't.

Mostly true.

"Many presidents don’t get the chance to put a Supreme Court justice on."
                Exaggeration

Mostly false.

Basically, as always with Politifact, if you push their scale towards true one or two points you are probably about right when they make claims about Republicans / Trump. By the same token, you can push towards false one or two positions anything they say about Democrats.

Comment

They just get attacked and insulted and Trump wonders why, in is foggy mind, the press is out to get him.
                  They've long been attacking and insulting Trump (well before he began trolling them). What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Quite frankly it is refreshing to see him put them in their place. The institutional arrogance of journalists is simply astounding.

Tuebor

Comment

At least you admit that he is trolling them. Recently he called on a reported in the press room. He knew what to expect and still he called on the man. What's with all his Fake News, and taking the effort to point the press out at his feel good rally's? What about the WH alt facts? Can you give a list of the Fake News the media have reported? I can give you a very long list of Trumps lies and flip flops. Shouldn't the press report that or should they let people wander around in the delusional adoration of Trump

Comment

Here's an excellent example of TDS.

I was scrolling through these photos of the latest wildfires burning down California. Then I hit picture 56 of 122. The caption reads:

Construction workers, from left, Mario Camacho, Armando Guzman and Jose Caranco work on a house in the Coffey Park neighborhood of Santa Rosa on Aug. 10. The Trump administration's tariffs have raised the cost of imported lumber, drywall, nails and other key construction materials, squeezing homeowners who seek to rebuild quickly after losing their houses to natural disasters, such as the wildfires that destroyed Coffey Park.
                      The press simply cannot pass up a chance to bash Trump, even when they are more wrong than right in doing it. Chinese made drywall has all but vanished from the US market because of prior major issues with quality. So, drywall is mostly a US product now. Some building materials have risen due to tariffs, but these vary by location and item. Aside from that, building materials can rise and fall in price due to other factors as well.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ca...age=AAz9KJh|56

However, the point is they just had to stick that in to bash Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                        ...Reporters are vultures who...feast on death and disaster and care nothing for the truth about anything...
                        Reminds me of an old Don Henley tune.

Comment

The Left was already nuts. Their position hasn't changed.

Comment

At least you admit that he is trolling them. Recently he called on a reported in the press room. He knew what to expect and still he called on the man. What's with all his Fake News, and taking the effort to point the press out at his feel good rally's? What about the WH alt facts? Can you give a list of the Fake News the media have reported? I can give you a very long list of Trumps lies and flip flops. Shouldn't the press report that or should they let people wander around in the delusional adoration of Trump
                            If he didn't call on him, he would have been accused of being prejudiced, The burden to remain civil is on the back of the reporter. He failed and he's out,as it should be. And to top it all off, that reporter was from one of the biggest lying MSM outlets of them all.

When Trump is out of the White House, you and the other TDS'ers are going to implode from the sheer stress of having no outlet for all of your hatred. Better stock up on booze and pills before its too late. OF course you'll also be the target of all the rest of us pointing out the failures of your Democratic idol, but that's OK, because you need the attention, no matter how bad, to survive..

Comment

Originally posted by III Corps View Post

Reminds me of an old Don Henley tune.
                              Reminds me of a lot things, mostly places like the Soviet Union, Nazi Germany and the South in the days of the KKK.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X