Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS)

Based on everything I've seen TDS affects both the Left and the Right.

The Left gets deranged every time Trump says anything about anything. The Right gets deranged every time Trump says anything about anything.

The only difference is..... Wait there is no difference.

Both sides exhibit the same symptoms: Extreme delusion, derangement, and irrationality.

I don't see it that way at all. The Left says something stupid. Trump goes all sarcastic and medieval on them for it. They go snowflake.

The Right thinks Trump is the crazy uncle at the family picnic that is just rich enough, just smart enough, just vulgar enough, and just well armed enough that he can scare off crazy bikers, feminist protesters, or a mob of anarchist thugs all by himself. It's not that they really are enthused with him, but rather they want to see what he'll do next. And, they'll all be laughing and pointing at the insane, whining, Leftie little panty wetters as he does.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      I don't see it that way at all. The Left says something stupid. Trump goes all sarcastic and medieval on them for it. They go snowflake.

The Right thinks Trump is the crazy uncle at the family picnic that is just rich enough, just smart enough, just vulgar enough, and just well armed enough that he can scare off crazy bikers, feminist protesters, or a mob of anarchist thugs all by himself. It's not that they really are enthused with him, but rather they want to see what he'll do next. And, they'll all be laughing and pointing at the insane, whining, Leftie little panty wetters as he does.

Thank you for proving my point.

Comment

Yep, and that's what will get him reelected...

Comment

More proof that TDS affects the Right as well as the Left...........

Comment

There are no left and right divide over Trump. Just either people who hate him with passion and those that laugh about the insanity of those that do so.

Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
              There are no left and right divide over Trump.
              I offer the Democratic Party and Republican Party in defense of my proposition.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAGuy View Post

I offer the Democratic Party and Republican Party in defense of my proposition.
                Nope, no such clear divide either and you know it, given the near endless list of anti-Trumpers in the GOP. Bush, Romney, McCain, Corker, Flake, etc……….
                Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

I will agree that because so few people understand Trump that the reactions to him seem irrational. One of the few people that understand Trump is Scott Adams and I highly recommend his videos on the topic.

Even if you understand Trump he may still seem divisive because what Adam's calls persuasion could be interpreted as manipulation. What is certain is he has shifted the focus from policy discussion to marginal issues such as immigration and social justice leaving the democratic opposition in disarray with no clear policy other than opposition. By making himself not his policies the lightning rod his opposition looks weak and vindictive.

The danger of Trump is that once people understand what he up to his tactics for manipulation may prove ineffective and the desperately needed reforms to foreign policy and the economy will only get half done.

What the democratic leaders can never say is that the identity politics of Obama cannot be transferred successfully to the party as a whole. I'm sure they are aware of this fact but they are trapped because criticism of the first black president would be suicidal for them. Trump could never have become president without Obama. It's not white racism that put him in the White House but ironically the unexpected consequences of white guilt. Identity politics have become a double edged sword.

Leading from behind was not the only insanity that came out of Obama's mouth but it does speak to why he was a bad choice by the democrats. His parents flirting with Marxism and especially his inherited beliefs about "cultural colonialism" did not prepare him for a world it which abstract idealism plays such a minor role. U.S. hegemony is more an accident of geography than it is a product of nefarious design. The reality is almost impossible for a social constructionist like Obama to comprehend. Trump by contrast is a hard nosed businessman well aware of the practical if unsavory necessities of carrot and stick diplomacy. Until something is developed to replace U.S. hegemony it is incredibly dangerous to let it decline but Obama could never get past his sense of injustice to do what was necessary. Hillary Clinton on the other hand was so personally distasteful that she could not negotiate leaving Trump as the only viable alternative.
                  We hunt the hunters

Comment

So you elect based on petty squabbles and not policy. Makes sense.
                    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

So you elect based on petty squabbles and not policy. Makes sense.
                      When did I say that's how I vote? I made a generalized observation. You make no sense.

Comment

Nice out. Allow me to correct, *Trump supporters vote based on petty squabbles and not policies.
                        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                        - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                          I will agree that because so few people understand Trump that the reactions to him seem irrational. One of the few people that understand Trump is Scott Adams and I highly recommend his videos on the topic.

Even if you understand Trump he may still seem divisive because what Adam's calls persuasion could be interpreted as manipulation. What is certain is he has shifted the focus from policy discussion to marginal issues such as immigration and social justice leaving the democratic opposition in disarray with no clear policy other than opposition. By making himself not his policies the lightning rod his opposition looks weak and vindictive.

The danger of Trump is that once people understand what he up to his tactics for manipulation may prove ineffective and the desperately needed reforms to foreign policy and the economy will only get half done.

What the democratic leaders can never say is that the identity politics of Obama cannot be transferred successfully to the party as a whole. I'm sure they are aware of this fact but they are trapped because criticism of the first black president would be suicidal for them. Trump could never have become president without Obama. It's not white racism that put him in the White House but ironically the unexpected consequences of white guilt. Identity politics have become a double edged sword.

Leading from behind was not the only insanity that came out of Obama's mouth but it does speak to why he was a bad choice by the democrats. His parents flirting with Marxism and especially his inherited beliefs about "cultural colonialism" did not prepare him for a world it which abstract idealism plays such a minor role. U.S. hegemony is more an accident of geography than it is a product of nefarious design. The reality is almost impossible for a social constructionist like Obama to comprehend. Trump by contrast is a hard nosed businessman well aware of the practical if unsavory necessities of carrot and stick diplomacy. Until something is developed to replace U.S. hegemony it is incredibly dangerous to let it decline but Obama could never get past his sense of injustice to do what was necessary. Hillary Clinton on the other hand was so personally distasteful that she could not negotiate leaving Trump as the only viable alternative.
                          What about all his lies? Lies and back tracking and more lies, all straight from his vids and Twitters. Are you satisfied with that?
                          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                            Nope, no such clear divide either and you know it, given the near endless list of anti-Trumpers in the GOP. Bush, Romney, McCain, Corker, Flake, etc……….
                            Anti Trump isn't anti American. Pro Trump is. Let's revisit his Helsinki press conference with PUTIN where he slams out/his Intelligence Agency.
                            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

What about all his lies? Lies and back tracking and more lies, all straight from his vids and Twitters. Are you satisfied with that?
                              That is like asking if I'm satisfied with my neighbor who is a blowhard who takes care of his property. He is a very annoying man but my previous neighbors were some sort of commune. The leaders were well educated and articulate but extremely irresponsible. The parties they had left beer cans and needles in my yard and music could only be silenced by the police. I was robbed three times. Raccoons were fed and allowed to wonder in and out the house attracting more raccoons who damaged my property. The grass went unmowed resulting in an explosion in the mouse population. The females liked to parade naked in the windows and have sex pressed up against them, apparently as an act of exhibition making visits by children to my house an exercise in uncomfortable conversation. The house was allowed to deteriorate. They attracted annoying unkempt progressives who tried to convince me to vote for Sanders. Their idea of employment was blanket weaving leading to questions of means of support. Their children were exposed to the poor sanitation sexual promiscuity and drug use. So yes I prefer the rather crude blowhard to the articulate, college educated, and superficially sophisticated progressives.
                              We hunt the hunters

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X