Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trung Si
    replied
    Acosta is an Ass trying to get himself in to the National Spotlight, that's all!

Leave a comment:

• Freebird
    replied
    Originally posted by Massena View Post

No, the White House is the president's residence and place of business. It is the people's house.
    So you believe that Mr. Acosta should be able to monopolize the proceedings and ask as many questions as he likes, to the detriment of other reporter's?

Leave a comment:

• Freebird
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post

I looked at the footage and saw nothing wrong: pulling the mic towards himself and the back of his other hand brushing her body as he moved it back towards a natural position.

​​​​​​If you think otherwise I genuinely pity you.
    He doesn't own the Mike, nor does he have the right to monopolize the press conference, he'd already asked 3 or 4 questions and pushed away the interns hand who came to retrieve the microphone.

He refuses to abide by the rules, so he was quite justifiably barred from the White House

Leave a comment:

• JustAGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

Thank God it wasn't Bill Clinton he would have raped her with the microphone.

Leave a comment:

• Jose50
    replied
    Originally posted by Massena View Post

No, the White House is the president's residence and place of business. It is the people's house.
    ... so...how come the only PEOPLE living there are presidents and their families? You know what I was referring to. The president hosts the press conference...it's his mike.

Leave a comment:

• wolfhnd
    replied

They are a bunch of hypocrites now aren't they :-) Kind of like the male feminists who turn out to be stalkers. It's a crazy crazy world

Leave a comment:

• 101combatvet
    replied
    Thank God he didn't try to grab her by the pussy........you lot would be tripping over yourselves to elect him President.......

Leave a comment:

• 101combatvet
    replied
    Originally posted by craven View Post

please go back and amend your negative comments regarding Obama and not answering questions

you make this way way to easy

you need to take a more goose gander approach
    Okay

Leave a comment:

• American87
    replied
    Thank God he didn't try to grab her by the pussy........you lot would be tripping over yourselves to elect him President.......
    Yeah, we've been over this. What Trump did was consensual. What Democrats do is RAPE, just ask the girls in Hollywood, and the ones who worked for Charlie Rose, and the ones left alone with Bill Clinton....I feel gross just thinking about it.

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied
    Originally posted by Jose50 View Post

Of course the White House owns the mic. The White House is the PRESIDENT'S house not the press corps house. For another thing, referring to your previous post, the question WAS answered...perhaps not to Mr. Acosta's satisfaction...and the mic should have been taken to the next questioner.

Leave a comment:

• Paddybhoy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• wolfhnd
    replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RrSfMiAErc&t=310s

Why does the media feel they have to lie?

Leave a comment:

• American87
    replied
    If this was FOX news the sponsors would have pulled their aids and Acosta would have been suspended. But it's CNN so they're sending him to France to cover Trump there. I don't watch CNN, so I have no idea if they're talking about the incident, and if they are, how fairly they're doing it.

Leave a comment:

• ljadw
    replied
    Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post

What's wrong with CNN? Much more credible than RW operatives. I do understand that RW operatives tell you that CNN is 100% fake news. You shouldn't be so naive.

I probably listen to Fox and Rush more than anyone here.
    What's wrong with CNN ? Two years ago they wanted to interview Trump,but they were too stupid ,too lazy to write their questions themselves ,and thus they asked the Democrats what they should ask : that's what is wrong with CNN.
    And also 2 years ago there was a anti- Trump manifestation,and they wanted to interview one of the participants, but no one turned up ,and finally they interviewed the camera man who disguised himself as a demonstrator .
    That's what is wrong with the Clinton News Network : they are on the level of Der Stürmer of Julius Streicher .

Leave a comment:

• craven
    replied

If Trump's mouth was moving than the question was answered, regardless, of the answer, Acosta was out of order and needed to be shut out, this is not the first time Acosta has been an ass.
    please go back and amend your negative comments regarding Obama and not answering questions

you make this way way to easy

you need to take a more goose gander approach

Leave a comment:

Working...
X