Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Jim Acosta Assault Female Intern?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post

    What's wrong with CNN? Much more credible than RW operatives. I do understand that RW operatives tell you that CNN is 100% fake news. You shouldn't be so naive.

    I probably listen to Fox and Rush more than anyone here.
    Clueless

    Comment


    • Originally posted by bill shack View Post
      What happened to the freedom of the press????????
      What happened to truth, reason and evidence?

      Isn't this all just a distraction from the fact that the Demonrats are trying to steal 3 Senate elections?

      Gotcha.
      "Why is the Rum gone?"

      -Captain Jack

      Comment


      • Oh, and "Doctored" footage?

        Here they are, side by side -


        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXZ2jRZMLrg

        The only difference is in the milliseconds of exposure of certain frames. They are virtually identical.


        Now, as for Acost Ya's record of behavior;
        August 2017 -

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJOZa-XagE0



        May 2018 -

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7CT8zOHxwI&t=22s



        One week ago -

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N0imgPt-iM


        A partisan punk who's only purpose in life is to slant everything against Trump. Replace that biased commentator with an informative Journalist.
        You'd think that would be the job of a White House Press Corps "reporter"

        BTW, why does the White House even need a dedicated gang of reporters?
        You'd think that technology in the current Century would have a better idea...
        "Why is the Rum gone?"

        -Captain Jack

        Comment


        • Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
          Oh, and "Doctored" footage?

          Here they are, side by side -


          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXZ2jRZMLrg

          The only difference is in the milliseconds of exposure of certain frames. They are virtually identical.


          Now, as for Acost Ya's record of behavior;
          August 2017 -

          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJOZa-XagE0



          May 2018 -

          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7CT8zOHxwI&t=22s



          One week ago -

          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N0imgPt-iM


          A partisan punk who's only purpose in life is to slant everything against Trump. Replace that biased commentator with an informative Journalist.
          You'd think that would be the job of a White House Press Corps "reporter"

          BTW, why does the White House even need a dedicated gang of reporters?
          You'd think that technology in the current Century would have a better idea...
          Why would anyone continue debating with Acosta? He asks a question; you give him an answer, end of subject. Move on to the next reporter.

          Yeah, the footage probably wasn't "doctored" it's more likely a quality issue from transferring the footage through different media types and framing rates have changed. The libs jumped on that one in force by coming to that silly conclusion; idiots will believe their BS.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

            Clueless
            I'm sorry, but I'm not naive enough to believe the BS coming from RW operatives. Fox and RW media are opinion outlets, not factual. The only one reporting factual news on Fox is Shep.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by bill shack View Post
              Trump is attacking the free press , what happened to the constitution ? is that not the first amendment, why is no one on the right saying anything ?, you know the right would scream if we go have the 2nd amendment.
              No, the press-- at least some of it-- like Acosta think they are free to do as they please in any setting. When they get smacked down for their ill-liberal and uncivil behavior they start whining, like you do, about a "free press."

              The press conference had a Q & A session after Trump made his statement. Acosta got his turn and used it not to ask a question but instead start a verbal fight with the President, followed by trying to make what amounted to a speech. It wasn't Acosta's press conference, it was Trump's. If Acosta wanted to make an op ed, or speech, he could do it on CNN where he works and gets paid to do that stuff, not at a White House press conference.

              Acosta's behavior regardless of the whole intern thing was disruptive and completely out-of-line with the event. He should have asked his question, let Trump answer, maybe make a follow up question, and then hand the mic to someone else so they could have a turn. But, he did none of that. He took the floor, started an argument, and then tried to make a speech. Completely vulgar and coarse behavior, not a scintilla of "free press" in it.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by craven View Post

                not the white house
                Or you going to stupidly argue that the guy at the podium gets to do whatever he wants. What would you being saying if Obama was at the podium.
                Of course the White House owns the mic. The White House is the PRESIDENT'S house not the press corps house. For another thing, referring to your previous post, the question WAS answered...perhaps not to Mr. Acosta's satisfaction...and the mic should have been taken to the next questioner.
                ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                IN MARE IN COELO

                Comment


                • As to the original topic of this thread...I've perused the several variations of the footage and what I came away with was the fact that the intern reached for the mic in anticipation of it being handed over and was flabbergasted that it was not. At one point she turned her back completely on Mr. Acosta and looked directly at the president with her eyes as if she were saying, "Can you BELIEVE this guy? Help me out here..."
                  That's how I saw it anyway. Take a look yourselves and see if you come up with a similar take.
                  ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                  IN MARE IN COELO

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post

                    I'm sorry, but I'm not naive enough to believe the BS coming from RW operatives. Fox and RW media are opinion outlets, not factual. The only one reporting factual news on Fox is Shep.
                    How would you know?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

                      How would you know?
                      Shep is a Soros submarine .

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Jose50 View Post

                        Of course the White House owns the mic. The White House is the PRESIDENT'S house not the press corps house. For another thing, referring to your previous post, the question WAS answered...perhaps not to Mr. Acosta's satisfaction...and the mic should have been taken to the next questioner.
                        actually it was not answered because Trump failed to lay out his criteria for his opinion No way would did any of the pro Trump side let Obama get away with a gut feeling lol

                        btw and Rightfully so

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by craven View Post

                          actually it was not answered because Trump failed to lay out his criteria for his opinion No way would did any of the pro Trump side let Obama get away with a gut feeling lol

                          btw and Rightfully so
                          The potus has no obligation to answer a question and he only decides who may ask a question and Acosta did not ask a question but tried to argue with the potus,thinking that what he could do on CNN ,he could also do at the WH .
                          He is wrong and I hope that this Democrat never returns to the WH .

                          Comment


                          • Assault? No. But he was being rude and disruptive. The president was right to boot him.
                            A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by craven View Post

                              actually it was not answered because Trump failed to lay out his criteria for his opinion No way would did any of the pro Trump side let Obama get away with a gut feeling lol

                              btw and Rightfully so
                              If Trump's mouth was moving than the question was answered, regardless, of the answer, Acosta was out of order and needed to be shut out, this is not the first time Acosta has been an ass.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by bill shack View Post
                                What happened to the freedom of the press????????
                                It didn't go anywhere. If anything, Acosta was the one interfering with said freedom. Explain why you feel he deserved to pontificate instead of handing the mic over to all the other reporters. They have the right to get their questions out too.
                                A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X