Caravan organizers revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

Because I generally have posted multiple photos showing what I wanted to show, that would be difficult to have all been altered to match. These are from multiple sources as well. That would tend to say they are accurate depictions. It also helps that those behind what the photos stand for claim them to be accurate. That is, Pueblo sin Frontera is not disclaiming any of them, among other groups.

The photos also align with what is being reported and said about the caravans by the organizers themselves. That tends to make the photos entirely credible.
    But none of what you say is proof positive. Is it?

Comment

Originally posted by JustAGuy View Post

But none of what you say is proof positive. Is it?
      Do you believe that the Moon landings were faked?

The organizers of the caravans are clearly pueblo sin frontera. They admit it. They've been doing them since 2010. The wording on the banners matches PSF's own slogans and statements. What makes it not believable?

Comment

? Smells like a conspiracy theory crafted by republican elitists to scare you. I'm sure it keeps vulnerable people in line voting republican.

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
          ? Smells like a conspiracy theory crafted by republican elitists to scare you. I'm sure it keeps vulnerable people in line voting republican.
          Like I said earlier, the same people should then think soup kitchens are organising the homeless problem.
          Wisdom is personal

Comment

jeezizzhfrigginchristonacross...what will it take for these bleeding hearts to recognize a communist sponsored invasion like the one that is (and has been) coming from the south?
            ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
            IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

They recognize it and cry : At last, Allah, at last .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X