replied
    Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
    That doesn't support your statement.

Leave a comment:

• inevtiab1e
    replied
    Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

Source it then.
    Just look at recent terrorist attacks, all RW.

The FBI and the Department of Homeland Security in May warned that white supremacist groups had already carried out more attacks than any other domestic extremist group over the past 16 years and were likely to carry out more attacks over the next year, according to an intelligence bulletin obtained by Foreign Policy.
    https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/14...ts-months-ago/
    https://www.newsweek.com/2016/02/12/...ts-422743.html

Leave a comment:

• 101combatvet
    replied
    Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
    According to the FBI, right wing extremists are the greatest threat to my country. Greatest domestic terrorist threat by far. There's really nothing to dispute here.
    Source it then.

Leave a comment:

• inevtiab1e
    replied
    According to the FBI, right wing extremists are the greatest threat to my country. Greatest domestic terrorist threat by far. There's really nothing to dispute here.

Leave a comment:

• 101combatvet
    replied
    Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

Added emphasis for the slow. You question the logic of blacks while exhibiting the reading comprehension of an ape. It's exorcist that said he was leaving.
    Now you're the expert on apes?

Leave a comment:

• 101combatvet
    replied
    Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

Where do you get your info? Violent crime is a a very low level. The only statistic is mass shooting committed by Whites with AR15.

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    RACISM, REVISIONISM & GENOCIDE/MASS MURDER
    Racist Remarks, Racial Slurs, Nazi Revisionism, purposeful Revisionist History contrary to known or certain facts, or any commentary calling for the indiscriminate mass murder or genocide of any group based on race, religion, nationality, sexual preference or political beliefs will not be tolerated on the Armchair General (ACG) Forums.

Your words Big Bad. How good is your word?

Leave a comment:

• 101combatvet
    replied
    Originally posted by Massena View Post

Definition of diffident

1 : hesitant in acting or speaking through lack of self-confidence

2 : reserved, unassertive

3 archaic:distrustful

Did you not make a remark about the ability to speak English among Californians?

Did you not remark on the ability to speak English among Californians?

Yes, here I corrected it for you.

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied

Logic is diffidently a problem with the black community and you have again confirmed that.
    Definition of diffident

1 : hesitant in acting or speaking through lack of self-confidence

2 : reserved, unassertive

3 archaic : distrustful

Did you not make a remark about the ability to speak English among Californians?

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Black crime deserves more than a mention, its at pandemic levels and deserves a solution, wouldn't you say?

Where do you get your info? Violent crime is a a very low level. The only statistic is mass shooting committed by Whites with AR15.

Leave a comment:

• TactiKill J.
    replied
    Bye, read a book while you're gone.
    Added emphasis for the slow. You question the logic of blacks while exhibiting the reading comprehension of an ape. It's exorcist that said he was leaving.

Leave a comment:

• 101combatvet
    replied

More racist comments by an utter piece of ****. Diffidently a problem? Lol. Just keep proving that republicans are dumbass people driven by hate.
    I thought you left? And that was not racist, but you are a racist. You are also vile like most Democrats.

Leave a comment:

• TactiKill J.
    replied

Logic is diffidently a problem with the black community and you have again confirmed that.
    More racist comments by an utter piece of ****. Diffidently a problem? Lol. Just keep proving that republicans are dumbass people driven by hate.

Leave a comment:

• 101combatvet
    replied
    You're still completely clueless and I can't waste my time explaining English to you. I'm not the one who has any issue with race and crime being discussed. Direct your bs to the people who are crying over it.

Bye, read a book while you're gone.
    Denial is your only strong point. You are the one that is always crying, go back and read the **** that you post on a daily basis. Not to say that those events shouldn't be posted but to lie about it shows your true colors and yes you are the kettle calling the pot black. You are a racist, and it shows.

Peace!

Leave a comment:

• 101combatvet
    replied

You've said that all blacks are racist many times and there's never a peep in response from the supposedly anti-racist conservatives. But, the second someone mentions that racism still exists and something should be done, out comes every one of you screaming bloody murder, white guilt and racism. Which is why none of you can be taken seriously or respected.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X