It's OK - I'm not a Whitey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

Oh ok. More conservative conspiracy nonsense.
    Apparently that means its time for that other flavor of conspiracy nonsense....

Do you even understand the point I'm making? All I'm saying is that there's a clear double standard at play here. Mention black crime and that's ok. Mention white terrorism or mass murder, and then all of a sudden you guys want to be PC. It's obvious what you're trying to do and the narrative you want to set.
    It appears that what you are doing is getting upset with people that aren't paying attention you your narrative, and so you double-down on the crazy to try and get us to believe you.
    I mean, damn, how's that supposed to work?!

Black crime deserves more than a mention, its at pandemic levels and deserves a solution, wouldn't you say?

And there you go again, putting them right together like that. C'mon, its so transparent that your Emperor literally has no clothes. And PC? More like holding the Left to exactly the same standard that they use to attack the rest of us with.
    What, fair is fair, isn't it?

Sometimes I wish there WAS a narrative for us to follow, but the Right is too individualistic for that to work 9 times out of 10.... and they always suck anyway, no matter who puts them out.
    All we really have is refuting crap from the Left, and it is so repetitive that you guys make it easy.
    And dull, that's why I don't post much here anymore. Now that the election is over you probably won't see me again for months, like last time.

Try and relax, BTW, the paranoia that the anti-Trumpers keep feeding you isn't doing any of you any good at all.
    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

You're still completely clueless and I can't waste my time explaining English to you. I'm not the one who has any issue with race and crime being discussed. Direct your bs to the people who are crying over it.

Bye, read a book while you're gone.
      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
      - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

You've said that all blacks are racist many times and there's never a peep in response from the supposedly anti-racist conservatives. But, the second someone mentions that racism still exists and something should be done, out comes every one of you screaming bloody murder, white guilt and racism. Which is why none of you can be taken seriously or respected.
        Logic is diffidently a problem with the black community and you have again confirmed that.
        My worst jump story:
        My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
        As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
        No lie.

~
        "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

You're still completely clueless and I can't waste my time explaining English to you. I'm not the one who has any issue with race and crime being discussed. Direct your bs to the people who are crying over it.

Denial is your only strong point. You are the one that is always crying, go back and read the **** that you post on a daily basis. Not to say that those events shouldn't be posted but to lie about it shows your true colors and yes you are the kettle calling the pot black. You are a racist, and it shows.

Peace!
          My worst jump story:
          No lie.

~
          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

Logic is diffidently a problem with the black community and you have again confirmed that.
            More racist comments by an utter piece of ****. Diffidently a problem? Lol. Just keep proving that republicans are dumbass people driven by hate.
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

More racist comments by an utter piece of ****. Diffidently a problem? Lol. Just keep proving that republicans are dumbass people driven by hate.
              I thought you left? And that was not racist, but you are a racist. You are also vile like most Democrats.
              My worst jump story:
              No lie.

~
              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Added emphasis for the slow. You question the logic of blacks while exhibiting the reading comprehension of an ape. It's exorcist that said he was leaving.
                - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Black crime deserves more than a mention, its at pandemic levels and deserves a solution, wouldn't you say?

Where do you get your info? Violent crime is a a very low level. The only statistic is mass shooting committed by Whites with AR15.
                  "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

Definition of diffident

1 : hesitant in acting or speaking through lack of self-confidence

2 : reserved, unassertive

3 archaic : distrustful

Did you not make a remark about the ability to speak English among Californians?

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

Definition of diffident

1 : hesitant in acting or speaking through lack of self-confidence

2 : reserved, unassertive

3 archaic:distrustful

Did you not make a remark about the ability to speak English among Californians?

Did you not remark on the ability to speak English among Californians?

Yes, here I corrected it for you.
                      My worst jump story:
                      No lie.

~
                      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

RACISM, REVISIONISM & GENOCIDE/MASS MURDER
                        Racist Remarks, Racial Slurs, Nazi Revisionism, purposeful Revisionist History contrary to known or certain facts, or any commentary calling for the indiscriminate mass murder or genocide of any group based on race, religion, nationality, sexual preference or political beliefs will not be tolerated on the Armchair General (ACG) Forums.

Your words Big Bad. How good is your word?
                        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

Where do you get your info? Violent crime is a a very low level. The only statistic is mass shooting committed by Whites with AR15.
                          My worst jump story:
                          No lie.

~
                          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Added emphasis for the slow. You question the logic of blacks while exhibiting the reading comprehension of an ape. It's exorcist that said he was leaving.
                            Now you're the expert on apes?

My worst jump story:
                            No lie.

~
                            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

According to the FBI, right wing extremists are the greatest threat to my country. Greatest domestic terrorist threat by far. There's really nothing to dispute here.

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
                                According to the FBI, right wing extremists are the greatest threat to my country. Greatest domestic terrorist threat by far. There's really nothing to dispute here.
                                Source it then.
                                My worst jump story:
                                No lie.

~
                                -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X