It's OK - I'm not a Whitey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

So prove that white terrorists rather than black criminals killing more people. I'm waiting.
    it not about body counts

It appears whites are terrorist because they commit more acts of terror. That is the point

If blacks are criminals because blacks commit more crimes.

Comment

So prove that white terrorists rather than black criminals killing more people. I'm waiting.
      That was never the discussion. Though it's arguable that mass shootings are a bigger disruption to society given they take place at schools, movie theaters, yoga studios, planned parent hood, churches, grocery stores, etc etc. Whereas black murders are mainly subject to the ghettos. Anyway, you're just proving my point by arguing that only whites are justified in discussing the crimes of other races. You obviously must feel that you're more privileged than the rest of society if that's your stance.
      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
      - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post

it not about body counts

It appears whites are terrorist because they commit more acts of terror. That is the point

If blacks are criminals because blacks commit more crimes.
        Those terror attacks are rare, and the numbers killed are insignificant compared to the number of whites murdered by blacks. So you should be more concerned with the latter.
        My worst jump story:
        My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
        As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
        No lie.

~
        "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

That was never the discussion. Though it's arguable that mass shootings are a bigger disruption to society given they take place at schools, movie theaters, yoga studios, planned parent hood, churches, grocery stores, etc etc. Whereas black murders are mainly subject to the ghettos. Anyway, you're just proving my point by arguing that only whites are justified in discussing the crimes of other races. You obviously must feel that you're more privileged than the rest of society if that's your stance.
          That is you're justification? You really are a careless one. So blacks are racist!
          My worst jump story:
          No lie.

~
          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Those terror attacks are rare, and the numbers killed are insignificant compared to the number of whites murdered by blacks. So you should be more concerned with the latter.
            Strange, I've never seen you make that argument when it comes to Muslim terrorism, despite it being even more rare than white terrorism and mass murder in the US.

Keep showing your racial biases.
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Strange, I've never seen you make that argument when it comes to Muslim terrorism, despite it being even more rare than white terrorism and mass murder in the US.

Ha, look who is talking about racial biases. Have you read your 5,632 posts lately?
              You never asked, are you asking now?
              My worst jump story:
              No lie.

~
              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

um no since where I live it only whites so I should be afraid of terrorist according to your logic btw all crime is committed by whites so I should be afraid of whites according to you.

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post

um no since where I live it only whites so I should be afraid of terrorist according to your logic btw all crime is committed by whites so I should be afraid of whites according to you.
                  Where did I say you should be afraid of anything?

Trust me, if you are ever in the midst of a terrorist attack don't be concerned because some white guy will probably save you. White guilt is powerful medicine.
                  My worst jump story:
                  No lie.

~
                  -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by craven

nope I will be saving them but thanks for the vote of confidence
                    That's a good thing, I think.
                    My worst jump story:
                    No lie.

~
                    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

compared to the number of whites murdered by blacks.
                      Just your mouth talking with no resource to back it up.
                      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Ah.
                        So you are admitting that you use all mass murders as "white terrorism" in your analysis?

Hey folks; TOLD YOU SO.
                        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

That is you're justification? You really are a careless one. So blacks are racist!
                          You've said that all blacks are racist many times and there's never a peep in response from the supposedly anti-racist conservatives. But, the second someone mentions that racism still exists and something should be done, out comes every one of you screaming bloody murder, white guilt and racism. Which is why none of you can be taken seriously or respected.
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

Ah.
                            So you are admitting that you use all mass murders as "white terrorism" in your analysis?

Hey folks; TOLD YOU SO.
                            What analysis? I didn't say that I count all mass murders as terrorism anyway. Looks to me like I listed them as two separate entities.
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

What analysis? I didn't say that I count all mass murders as terrorism anyway. Looks to me like I listed them as two separate entities.
                              In a sneaky way that attempts to tie them together for the short attention-span crowd.
                              The Demoncat base, basically.
                              What, you don't believe we know your tricks?

And how about the fact that the worst mass-shootings since 1991 consist of a white guy shooting white people at a Country Music festival (Vegas, 58 dead) a Muslim guy shooting up a Gay Nightclub (Orlanda, 49) and an Asian guy who couldn't get laid shooting up Virginia Tech? (32)

Gets a mite confusing when you look at the actual cases, eh?

"Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

In a sneaky way that attempts to tie them together for the short attention-span crowd.
                                The Demoncat base, basically.
                                What, you don't believe we know your tricks?
                                Oh ok. More conservative conspiracy nonsense.

And how about the fact that the worst mass-shootings since 1991 consist of a white guy shooting white people at a Country Music festival (Vegas, 58 dead) a Muslim guy shooting up a Gay Nightclub (Orlanda, 49) and an Asian guy who couldn't get laid shooting up Virginia Tech? (32)

Gets a mite confusing when you look at the actual cases, eh?
                                Do you even understand the point I'm making? All I'm saying is that there's a clear double standard at play here. Mention black crime and that's ok. Mention white terrorism or mass murder, and then all of a sudden you guys want to be PC. It's obvious what you're trying to do and the narrative you want to set.
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X