It's OK - I'm not a Whitey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by craven View Post

Doh you just made some ones point. I figured you would pop up and spout the blacks are criminasl argument.

So according to you what Mr Lemon said is ok got it dam white terrorist. :-)
    Oh, right I wasn't supposed to distance blacks, my bad.

The point being is that black crime is more the problem than white terrorists, but believe whatever you want.
    Last edited by 101combatvet; 06 Nov 18, 12:53.
    My worst jump story:
    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
    No lie.

~
    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
      1 Racist anti-white and anti-European propaganda : hundreds of millions of white Europeans did not oppose Jews and supported the Reich : you are insulting all those who opposed Germany .Attenuating circumstance is that you know nothing about Europe .
      You also forgets to mention that during WWII millions of Muslims aided the Reich and opposed Jews .
      2 NONSENSE : 2 years ago ,millions of Americans have voted for the candidate of an anti-semitic party,the party of FDR,of Old Joe, of Hillary , and US are swarming with people who are yearning for a new Kristallnacht .
      Why you resorting to personal insults, we have been on a good page with each other I thought friend. Those whom opposed Germany were the Soviet Union the biggest one, then the USA, UK, and China. The USSR lost the most men and women during WW2 compared to any other allied power. Why did you not bring up the USSR when you talk about those whom opposed Germany?

Numbers do not lie. Italy and Germany and their satellites during WW2 constituted hundreds of millions of Christian Europeans. Glory to God that today most folks do not talk badly about Muslims , Jews and other minorities because during WW2 those whom say today Islamic Hordes or Jewish backstabbers they were a huge majority in Europe during WW2. That is the lesson of WW2, that its important to support righteousness over the unrighteous.

What is your point about Muslims whom supported the Reich? Perhaps more Hindus under the sway of Chandra Bose the famous Indian loved and admired by a good many in India to this day...supported the Reich compared to Muslims whom supported the Reich. Its a attack against history to hype of fear of Jews like some conservatives do, or fear of Muslims like some conservatives do. As you know Jewish Americans by and large support liberal policies, vote a blue line often and support love and tolerance.

You are unique btw, in that you are pro Jewish but anti Muslim...yet many of those whom share your world views about immigration and foreign policy are vehemently against Jews. How is it that you are against Muslims, but you are pro Jewish?

Dont you see that religions are not the problem, and that people are the problem? Surely you can agree that colorists and anti religious people have very poor logic, right? You are ok with Islam right?

The lesson of WW2 is mega important for this thread and just in general is the greatest lesson we can all learn from.

This thread brings up one black man whom made one one off comment about white terrorists...not even about white people in general. Lemon was saying something 1/10th offensive as what you or the OP have said or may continue to say about Muslims. Or maybe you and Bock changed, you are both ok with religious freedom for Muslims right? Regardless though of what you, the OP or Don Lemon has to say the free world remains to this day.

Nothing that Muslims, Mexicans, Jews, Latinos have done ie those that white Trump supporters have spoke against... can compare to those hundreds of millions of White Christians from Germany, Italy, Independent State of Croatia, The First Slovak Republic , Axis France, Ethiopia and Albania, Axis occupied North Africa, and much more. The Axis powers though were opposed by the more liberal minded allied powers which were majority Christian but included Jews and other minorities that the Third Reich and Italy opposed.

Today it is vital for white people, better known as European Americans to stand by the spirit of FDR and the allies of WW2, and to stand against those today speaking out against minorities.
      Last edited by Stonewall_Jack; 06 Nov 18, 13:05.
      Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
      Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post

Doh you just made some ones point. I figured you would pop up and spout the blacks are criminasl argument.

So according to you what Mr Lemon said is ok got it dam white terrorist. :-)
        White privilege to be honest. It's ok for them to make those comments, they have that privilege, but the second someone of color does the same thing all hell breaks loose.
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
        - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

The Russian take on it all,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQCH6fjxttY

Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
          Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

Why you resorting to personal insults, we have been on a good page with each other I thought friend. Those whom opposed Germany were the Soviet Union the biggest one, then the USA, UK, and China. The USSR lost the most men and women during WW2 compared to any other allied power. Why did you not bring up the USSR when you talk about those whom opposed Germany?

Numbers do not lie. Italy and Germany and their satellites during WW2 constituted hundreds of millions of Christian Europeans. Glory to God that today most folks do not talk badly about Muslims , Jews and other minorities because during WW2 those whom say today Islamic Hordes or Jewish backstabbers they were a huge majority in Europe during WW2. That is the lesson of WW2, that its important to support righteousness over the unrighteous.

What is your point about Muslims whom supported the Reich? Perhaps more Hindus under the sway of Chandra Bose the famous Indian loved and admired by a good many in India to this day...supported the Reich compared to Muslims whom supported the Reich. Its a attack against history to hype of fear of Jews like some conservatives do, or fear of Muslims like some conservatives do. As you know Jewish Americans by and large support liberal policies, vote a blue line often and support love and tolerance.

You are unique btw, in that you are pro Jewish but anti Muslim...yet many of those whom share your world views about immigration and foreign policy are vehemently against Jews. How is it that you are against Muslims, but you are pro Jewish?

Dont you see that religions are not the problem, and that people are the problem? Surely you can agree that colorists and anti religious people have very poor logic, right? You are ok with Islam right?

The lesson of WW2 is mega important for this thread and just in general is the greatest lesson we can all learn from.

This thread brings up one black man whom made one one off comment about white terrorists...not even about white people in general. Lemon was saying something 1/10th offensive as what you or the OP have said or may continue to say about Muslims. Or maybe you and Bock changed, you are both ok with religious freedom for Muslims right? Regardless though of what you, the OP or Don Lemon has to say the free world remains to this day.

Nothing that Muslims, Mexicans, Jews, Latinos have done ie those that white Trump supporters have spoke against... can compare to those hundreds of millions of White Christians from Germany, Italy, Independent State of Croatia, The First Slovak Republic , Axis France, Ethiopia and Albania, Axis occupied North Africa, and much more. The Axis powers though were opposed by the more liberal minded allied powers which were majority Christian but included Jews and other minorities that the Third Reich and Italy opposed.

Today it is vital for white people, better known as European Americans to stand by the spirit of FDR and the allies of WW2, and to stand against those today speaking out against minorities.
            You don't know that til 1938 Jews were allowed as members of the Italian fascist party and that the Italian military,with the knowledge of Mussolini, protected the Jews in the territories occupied by Italy ?
            You never heard of the Mufti of Jeruzalen who during the war was recruiting Muslims for the SS division Handschar ?
            You never heard about the anti-Jewish pogroms in NA and the ME during the war ? In November 1945 Muslims murdered more than 140 Jews in Libya . Thus,you know what you can do with your defense of the Islam .And on September 11 2001, a day which should live in infamy, other Muslims murdered 3000 people in NYC.
            There were no hundreds of millions of Europeans who joined Hitler and opposed the Jews : the population of Germany was 80 million, not several hundreds of millions : learn first the basics before talking about WWII .
            And Lemon said : the biggest terror threat in the US are white men , and he proposed a ban against them = he proposed to expel them .He did not speak about white terrorists .
            What would you say if someone on Fox proposed to expel all black men ?
            And stop with your idolization of FDR : a racist and anti-Semite .A man who refused to invite Jesse Owens at the White House, something that Don Lemon wisely hides .

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

White privilege to be honest. It's ok for them to make those comments, they have that privilege, but the second someone of color does the same thing all hell breaks loose.
              Say it isn't true.

Oh Lord, please.
              My worst jump story:
              No lie.

~
              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

So white privilege is speaking the truth? Oh, we can't have that, someone will have hurt feelings. Better for you to remain ignorant or appear to be.
                My worst jump story:
                No lie.

~
                -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

White Privilege is a concoction of the radical Left and if you read or listen to the purveyors of it, they are so full of $h!+ it hurts. Take a listen to Tim Wise, a leading proponent of this nonsense:

The academics that peddle this crap are equally full of it. For example, this schlock work of crap research by Feagin and Picca.

https://www.amazon.com/Two-Faced-Rac.../dp/0415954762

It is total nonsense and statistical research that insults high school students. Their results are totally subjective, their methodology is insulting to amateurs. But, they claim "peer review." They and their book are worthless on the subject.

Just because the Left says something doesn't make it true.

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

So white privilege is speaking the truth? Oh, we can't have that, someone will have hurt feelings. Better for you to remain ignorant or appear to be.
                    Unfortunately it doesn't extend to reading comprehension. No. The white privilege, one of many, is that whites have the privilege to talk about black crime statistics, but blacks cannot discuss white terrorist statistics. That's off limits.

I don't have an issue with you discussing the truth about black crime rates, I have an issue with your obvious double standard.
                    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                      Now if a White guy said this about Blacks ...

CNN’s Don Lemon doubles down after saying white men are ‘the biggest terror threat in this country’
                      During a recent segment about a supermarket shooting in Kentucky, CNN host Don Lemon said that “the biggest terror threat in this country is white men.”
                      “I keep trying to point out to people not to demonize any one group or any one ethnicity. But we keep thinking that the biggest terror threat is something else — some people who are marching towards the border like it’s imminent,” Lemon told CNN anchor Chris Cuomo, referring to the Central American migrant caravan walking toward the United States. He added that “the last time they did this, a couple hundred people came and they — most of them didn’t get into the country. Most of them got tuckered out before they even made it to the border.”

“So,” he said, “we have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them. There is no travel ban on them. There is no ban — you know, they had the Muslim ban. There is no white-guy ban. So what do we do about that?”
                      https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-...=.d772a4772672
                      Looking at mass shooting he is 100% correct.
                      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Unfortunately it doesn't extend to reading comprehension. No. The white privilege, one of many, is that whites have the privilege to talk about black crime statistics, but blacks cannot discuss white terrorist statistics. That's off limits.

I don't have an issue with you discussing the truth about black crime rates, I have an issue with your obvious double standard.
                        So prove that white terrorists rather than black criminals killing more people. I'm waiting.
                        My worst jump story:
                        No lie.

~
                        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

So prove that white terrorists rather than black criminals killing more people. I'm waiting.
                          So it is a contest then.

Terrorists/mass murderers and run of the killers (regardless of race) are not in the same category.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAGuy View Post

So it is a contest then.

Terrorists/mass murderers and run of the killers (regardless of race) are not in the same category.
                            Yup, and black criminals will win pants down.

My worst jump story:
                            No lie.

~
                            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Yup, and black criminals will win pants down.

Comment

Polly want a Cracker???
                                "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X