It's OK - I'm not a Whitey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

1) Here is what he said: " ... “we have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them. ..."

He did not quantify or qualify with "a few", "some", or even "most" and usual language usage seems to be that in the absence of such, a broad brush of all apply. In this case it is "white men". I'd ask if you have a challenge understanding English(American) but your past post history suggests either that or intentional obfuscation.

2) So long as the USA has external(international) investments and interests (targets to our enemies), we will need to focus externally even more so.

"PC crowd" is genre of you Lefty-loonies and racist Liberals, not here on the Right where we are mostly anti-PC. Furthermore seems you can't grasp the issue of double standard when it comes to punishing for 1st Amendment Free Speech. Megyn Kelly was talking about make-up, loonie racists like you jumped to non-said conclusion, just possible implications/inference. Don Lemon revealed actual racist comment. One is hype, the other actual and issue is non equality of response, basically prejudice since Kelly's punishment is out of proportion to her "crime" when compared to Lemon's.

It's the double standard of the Left you have expressed which obstructs any progress you would like to make.

Once again, as all too common to you on the Left, you have confused a objection to a bigoted dogma as blanket condemnation of all it's followers. Similar to how you use the pedo - priests to indict all of Christianity. This is a history forum, you might try to develop better precision of perspective and terminology.
    What you fail to grasp is that there's no double standard because Lemon's comments were no different from those often made towards blacks. Just substitute terrorism for crime. The statement he made is also true so by conservative standards it can't be considered racist, unless.... double standard.

The appeal for progress is over, dead and no longer of any interest. People have been trying to make progress since the 60's. Anyone still on that bandwagon is a fool.

I never said anything about priests or pedophilia and yes blanket condemnation has been made towards Muslims.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Ban ~37% of the population because they're white men? I'm a far left liberal and I have to say this is the most Nazi thing I've heard of in American history.
      "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Most of the mass shootings, etc. are by white guys, Right? The angriest, most fearful folks I come across on a regular basis are white guys. Not surprisingly, most of these white guys are solidly on the right..... Right? So I can sort of understand where this Lemon fellow is coming from.

Guess I am just too dumb to be scared and angry at the world all the time, or at least that's how these other white guys react when I don't immediately agree with them.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAGuy View Post
          Most of the mass shootings, etc. are by white guys, Right? The angriest, most fearful folks I come across on a regular basis are white guys. Not surprisingly, most of these white guys are solidly on the right..... Right? So I can sort of understand where this Lemon fellow is coming from.
          Define "mass shootings".

Last time we went over this, it had been dumbed-down to 3 people killed or wounded.
          By that yardstick, a criminal who winged two police and then shot himself would qualify.

I've seen those stats before. On the rare occasions where they list & source the incidents, its just as flakey as the guy who tried to show that the US had been to war 500 times (or 5,000, or whatever) in the last 200 years.

Lying to your choir is all it is anymore.

Guess I am just too dumb to be scared and angry at the world all the time,
          So.... you never read your own posts, do you?

or at least that's how these other white guys react when I don't immediately agree with them.
          Just imagine how you would feel if you were a Black guy who disagreed with the Democrats.
          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

During the 1940s, hundreds of millions of white Europeans were free and in fact encouraged in Europe to oppose Jews and fight the so called evil dogma of Judaism. This was a far more serious threat compared to anything that talking heads in the media say today because these hundreds of millions of Europeans actively supported the Reich, yet today only a few Americans support a Third Reich or ISIL type mindset.

Don Lemons comments on whites is in a different category compared to those whom have fought for example the Reich, The Klan, or ISIL..Lemons comments reminds us of Trump spiritual advisor Pastor Jeffress whom says all Jews are going to hell, and POTUS Trump whom once said I think Islam hates us. Not to mention the many fox news hosts whom in the past have spoken poorly amount immigrants and Muslims. So these are words, its not like Trump, Lemon or Jeffress are about to start jailing or attacking those they disagree with. Of course Lemon was not talking about all whites but still that type of comment by Lemon is unacceptable its not as bad as what Trump and Jeffress and Fox Hosts have said but its still unacceptable.

Even amid these comments, it seems today that identity politics is dying. Every now and then someone says something bad about a so called race or ones religion, but all in all things are improving.

One can not claim to be an American and then oppose a so called race or a religion. Thats the golden point in this topic.

Yes sometimes people say bigoted things. If anyone is concerned about someone whom is possibly anti American aka a bigot just ask the person " do you believe in equal values" if the answer is no then we are dealing with an anti American.
            Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
            Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
              Don is a nitwit a condition unrelated to race.
              Some don't think all that highly of you either.
              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Democrat Party favorite and Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan
                Hardly the case 5 watt.

BTW, "Muslim" isn't a race. It's an ideological(religious) choice. One with dogma very similar to NSDAP/Nazism for that matter.
                N in Nazi stands for Nationalist. Who just proudly proclaimed to be a Nationalist and for one of the few times didn't lie.?
                "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post
                  Ban ~37% of the population because they're white men? I'm a far left liberal and I have to say this is the most Nazi thing I've heard of in American history.
                  Then you haven't been paying attention to what Trump and his cronies are saying.

Comment

This is comforting to know.

‘It’s okay to be white’ posters found on American River College campus
                    https://www.sacbee.com/latest-news/a...221031490.html

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
                      During the 1940s, hundreds of millions of white Europeans were free and in fact encouraged in Europe to oppose Jews and fight the so called evil dogma of Judaism. This was a far more serious threat compared to anything that talking heads in the media say today because these hundreds of millions of Europeans actively supported the Reich,

yet today only a few Americans support a Third Reich or ISIL type mindset.

One can not claim to be an American and then oppose a so called race or a religion. Thats the golden point in this topic.
                      1 Racist anti-white and anti-European propaganda : hundreds of millions of white Europeans did not oppose Jews and supported the Reich : you are insulting all those who opposed Germany .Attenuating circumstance is that you know nothing about Europe .
                      You also forgets to mention that during WWII millions of Muslims aided the Reich and opposed Jews .
                      2 NONSENSE : 2 years ago ,millions of Americans have voted for the candidate of an anti-semitic party,the party of FDR,of Old Joe, of Hillary , and US are swarming with people who are yearning for a new Kristallnacht .

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                        "If it's true, it's not racist" is what conservatives will always say when discussing blacks, Muslims and Hispanics. But, the second the tables are turned, something is wrong. That's your double standard right there.

So whites can bring up violence within the black community and that's fine (it is), but it's off limits for a person of color to bring up the fact that the majority of our terror attacks come from whites? Sounds like another case of social dominance orientation imo.

Conservative whites feel they have the right to criticize any and everyone, but the people they feel are beneath them must keep their mouths closed.
                        But not American whites. I'm not surprised that you choose to ignore the difference.
                        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                          Hardly the case 5 watt.

N in Nazi stands for Nationalist. Who just proudly proclaimed to be a Nationalist and for one of the few times didn't lie.?
                          Better to be a nationalist than anti-American like you.
                          My worst jump story:
                          My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                          As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                          No lie.

~
                          "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                            "If it's true, it's not racist" is what conservatives will always say when discussing blacks, Muslims and Hispanics. But, the second the tables are turned, something is wrong. That's your double standard right there.

So whites can bring up violence within the black community and that's fine (it is), but it's off limits for a person of color to bring up the fact that the majority of our terror attacks come from whites? Sounds like another case of social dominance orientation imo.

Conservative whites feel they have the right to criticize any and everyone, but the people they feel are beneath them must keep their mouths closed.
                            Funny how blacks are responsible for a higher percent of murder and other crimes against whites than anyone else, but the reverse is not true about white murder or crime against blacks. Considering the smaller black population who is the racist now?
                            My worst jump story:
                            My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                            As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                            No lie.

~
                            "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

Funny how blacks are responsible for a higher percent of murder and other crimes against whites than anyone else, but the reverse is not true about white murder or crime against blacks. Considering the smaller black population who is the racist now?
                              Doh you just made some ones point. I figured you would pop up and spout the blacks are criminasl argument.

So according to you what Mr Lemon said is ok got it dam white terrorist. :-)

Comment

The party could not have issued a clearer message than “white men not welcome here.” Very well, then, they’ll vote somewhere else for somebody else. And if it happens that the Dems don’t prevail, and don’t manage to get their hands on the machinery of congress — then what?

For one thing, a lot of people get indicted, especially former top officers from various glades of the Intel swamp. It shouldn’t be a surprise, given the numbers of them already called before grand juries and fingered by inspectors general. But it may be shocking how high up the indictments go, and how serious the charges may be: sedition… treason…?
                                http://kunstler.com/cluster****-nati...-monster-mash/
                                "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X