Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Key Traits Of The Anti-Trumpers

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Key Traits Of The Anti-Trumpers

    In the interests of fairness and a level playing field, (see post abut what's wrong with Trump supporters) I feel we should look at the specific qualities that make up those who oppose Trump:

    1. paranoia
    2. narrow-mindedness (tunnel vision)
    3. anti-American bias
    4. lack of ethical or moral standards - will lie, cheat, steal and suborn to achieve their ends.
    5. obsessive-compulsive behavior
    6. chronic, pathological untruthfulness
    7. opposed to existing laws, except those that benefit them directly
    8. a profound belief in their own superiority over all others
    9. pathological state of denial when confronted with facts
    10. unable to accept situations outside of their own narrowly defined "norm".

    That should do to get started. BTW - I'm an Independent.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    ...
    That should do to get started. BTW - I'm an Independent.
    So am I, says so on my voter registration.
    But isn't it amazing how many other folks claim to be, when it is an election year?



    Respectable conservatives prefer standing on imaginary moral high ground rather than fight for their own supposed interests. But turning the other cheek to Antifa and denouncing anyone who dares to punch back will not quell Leftist violence. It rewards it, and only makes conservatives look like cowards.
    http://www.unz.com/article/conservat...ssident-right/
    "Why is the Rum gone?"

    -Captain Jack

    Comment


    • #3
      Source?
      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
      - Benjamin Franklin

      The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        In the interests of fairness and a level playing field, (see post abut what's wrong with Trump supporters) I feel we should look at the specific qualities that make up those who oppose Trump:

        1. paranoia
        2. narrow-mindedness (tunnel vision)
        3. anti-American bias
        4. lack of ethical or moral standards - will lie, cheat, steal and suborn to achieve their ends.
        5. obsessive-compulsive behavior
        6. chronic, pathological untruthfulness
        7. opposed to existing laws, except those that benefit them directly
        8. a profound belief in their own superiority over all others
        9. pathological state of denial when confronted with facts
        10. unable to accept situations outside of their own narrowly defined "norm".

        That should do to get started. BTW - I'm an Independent.
        Independent, like the chili you ate yesterday.
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

        Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

        you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

          So am I, says so on my voter registration.
          But isn't it amazing how many other folks claim to be, when it is an election year?




          http://www.unz.com/article/conservat...ssident-right/
          I think it is a growing tend, given the volatility and unreliability of the "party line". One size does not fit all.
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

            Independent, like the chili you ate yesterday.
            Your remark, like so many others other you make, is both senseless and irrelevant in terms of the discussion. Do you have something relevant you wish to add?
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
              Source?
              Same one you used to define the characteristics of those who support Trump. And if you used it, it has to be true, right?

              If you prefer, however: empirical observation by a trained professional.
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

                Your remark, like so many others other you make, is both senseless and irrelevant in terms of the discussion. Do you have something relevant you wish to add?
                You are only independent in your own mind. RINO perhaps but still well to the right of center and no friend of MLK. EXO is even more so.
                "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Next you will be hearing about how un-civil this OP is.

                  Civility?
                  New York Times Publishes Trump Assassination Short Story
                  http://planetfreewill.com/civility-n...n-short-story/


                  "Why is the Rum gone?"

                  -Captain Jack

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

                    Same one you used to define the characteristics of those who support Trump. And if you used it, it has to be true, right?

                    If you prefer, however: empirical observation by a trained professional.
                    I sourced professional psychologist and university studies. You sourced your ass.
                    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                    - Benjamin Franklin

                    The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

                      You are only independent in your own mind. RINO perhaps but still well to the right of center and no friend of MLK. EXO is even more so.

                      So, being a friend of MLK, who has been dead for 50 years, is your yardstick for being an acceptable Independent?

                      The world has moved on, Kammerade, its high time you did so as well.
                      "Why is the Rum gone?"

                      -Captain Jack

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post


                        So, being a friend of MLK, who has been dead for 50 years, is your yardstick for being an acceptable Independent?

                        The world has moved on, Kammerade, its high time you did so as well.
                        The election and defense of Trump should make it plainly obvious that the world has moved on from the teachings of MLK.
                        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                        - Benjamin Franklin

                        The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

                          I sourced professional psychologist and university studies. You sourced your ass.
                          No, you cited a blog which cited an opinion piece which tried to pass off sketchy sampling errors as indication of fact.

                          MM's ass is far more credible.
                          A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

                            The election and defense of Trump should make it plainly obvious that the world has moved on from the teachings of MLK.
                            Legalized Racism in the form of Affirmative Action certainly proved that, long ago.
                            "Why is the Rum gone?"

                            -Captain Jack

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post

                              No, you cited a blog which cited an opinion piece which tried to pass off sketchy sampling errors as indication of fact.

                              MM's ass is far more credible.
                              This isn't a blog: https://jspp.psychopen.eu/article/view/750/pdf

                              https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...d-5-key-traits is an article written by a neuroscientist.

                              I know you guys have a disdain for people who are intelligent, but they are infinitely more qualified than MM.
                              "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                              - Benjamin Franklin

                              The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X