RED TSUNAMI ON TUESDAY!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kurt Knispel View Post
    All politicians are corrupt. Politics is corrupt by its nature. Republicans as well as Democrats. The question is what the politician gets done for the people of America. Nothing else matters....
    Corruption always matters. The United States stopped supporting "the ends justify the means" with both the Nuremberg Trial and the Yamamoto trial.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

I'm going to vote, that is the only prediction I will make.
      We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Corruption always matters. The United States stopped supporting "the ends justify the means" with both the Nuremberg Trial and the Yamamoto trial.
        If you are referring to Japanese Admiral Yamamoto (please note that he was an admiral and not a general) who planned the Pearl Harbor attack he was shot down and killed in 1943. He was never brought to trial.

Who you might be thinking of is General Yamashita, known as the Tiger of Malaya, who commanded the Japanese army that captured Singapore early in the war from the British.

He was brought up on war crimes charges because some of the troops he commanded committed atrocities in the Philippines. Some believe that he should not have been brought up for trial, and later executed, because he had given express orders for his troops not to commit atrocities and that he had those that did and were caught tried and executed.

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
        We are not now that strength which in old days
        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
        Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
        To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
          I'm going to vote, that is the only prediction I will make.
          Smart move. All can follow your example.
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Have you figured out the 'Yamamoto trial' yet?

By the way, they are the Nuremberg Trials (plural) as there were more than one...
            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

I agree. I think the "Blue wave" won't occur either. The Democrats will gain ground in Congress, and the MSM will excuse their poor performance saying voters are idiots, or the turn out was low, or some other weasel out of reality which is as the Democrats continue to move Left they are losing their support.
              From what I have seen in the MSM they are predicting a wave in the House. The repubilcians gain in the senate. Well all of the non nuts are saying that

Comment

voting_driving_pinback_button-r6a33afc822a547538ec46c71c616d010_k94rf_140.jpg?rlvnet=1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post

Mark your annals. Mass and I agree on something.
                  Massena was drunken when he wrote this ,probably the bottle of Bourbon he received from Soros was of bad quality .

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

Massena was drunken when he wrote this ,probably the bottle of Bourbon he received from Soros was of bad quality .
                    I don't usually take a drink. And it certainly would not have been Bourbon. I have always preferred Courvoisier and Jamisons. Bourbon is toad ****-quite fitting for your taste.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

I don't usually take a drink. And it certainly would not have been Bourbon. I have always preferred Courvoisier and Jamisons. Bourbon is toad ****-quite fitting for your taste.
                      I would disagree here. Rescuing ljadw is not my intent but defending bourbon I will. As I consider myself a whiskey connoisseur with a large selection of scotch (single malt), Irish whiskey, and bourbon (which by the way is "America's Whiskey"). Have you ever had a dram of Pappy Van Winkle 15 year? How about the Buffalo Trace limited series including George T Stagg. And your down south right? for shame!

http://breakingbourbon.com/buffalo-t...act-sheet.html

http://www.oldripvanwinkle.com/
                      Theo mir ist die munition ausgegangen ich werde diesen ramman auf wiedersehen uns in walhalla

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt Knispel View Post

I would disagree here. Rescuing ljadw is not my intent but defending bourbon I will. As I consider myself a whiskey connoisseur with a large selection of scotch (single malt), Irish whiskey, and bourbon (which by the way is "America's Whiskey"). Have you ever had a dram of Pappy Van Winkle 15 year? How about the Buffalo Trace limited series including George T Stagg. And your down south right? for shame!

http://breakingbourbon.com/buffalo-t...act-sheet.html

http://www.oldripvanwinkle.com/
                        That's nice. That's what you prefer and that's just fine. Still Jamison is the best and what I prefer. And for cognac it's Courvoisseur. And there are also an excellent selection of French Armagnacs which are much better than any bourbon. Scotch tastes like iodine.

Comment

Smoked iodine at that. Rather have water. Tried a new Irish whiskey today. Dalmore...god disgusting stuff. Had to get a plain ask vodka to get rid of the tasted. Like your pick from the French but still prefer George Dickel over all the rest.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Dickel

Well no wonder. George was from Germany, lol

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X