Kavanaugh accuser: I made it up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kavanaugh accuser: I made it up!

One of Kavanaugh accusers came clean recently. She made up the accusation because she wanted attention.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...pe-claims.html
    "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

The sexual revolution has failed the majority of women. Birth control and abortion has given women control over their bodies but promiscuity has taken away control of what was once their source of their social status the civilization of males by mate selection and demands for male productivity. Many of the top say 20 percent of women in terms of IQ and attractiveness can navigate the additional complexity of jobs and marriage. Many women cannot however leading to declining subjective well-being figures for women since 1970.

The worst figures are for over 40 single childless professional women making less than $100,000. The very women who equal opportunity was theoretical going to help the most. Ironically the women they least resemble have been equally damaged by financial independence, the single mom on welfare. Another irony is that liberal women have suffered more than their conservative counterparts.

Proving I suppose that liberty without responsibility is unfulfilling. Of course we are talking subjective self reporting. An objective measure if possible might show that women are actually happier than in 1970. The point however is to find out why they may be compelled to act out in anti social ways such as lying to get attention or casually ruining a man's life and expecting no negative consequences. When half the population has been demonized and your class has been resolved of all responsibility by your victim status. When you are additionally guaranteed a minimal level of financial security regardless of merit the temptation to act irresponsibly toward the demonized class is fairly high. Especially if you have never been taught that happiness is a possible consequence of responsible behavior not a birthright.

We hunt the hunters

Comment

So, she was not one of the public accusers. She said it in a private email and when people contacted her through phone she denied it and said that she just wanted attention...I bet when they informed her about the legal consequences for making false claims during a formal investigation, she decided to back off. If anything, this story shows that it is not that easy to have people make BS accusations when the stakes are high.

Next story...
      My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Giving the right incentives and promoting a cult of special privilege is sure to produce liars.
        We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post
          One of Kavanaugh accusers came clean recently. She made up the accusation because she wanted attention.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...pe-claims.html
          I would hesitate to punish this one, until all the rest are made to admit their fraud as well. ALL of them should be prosecuted, not just the one that came clean.
          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
            Giving the right incentives and promoting a cult of special privilege is sure to produce liars.
            An There goes the Trump White House followed by Wall Street Bankers and the Speaker of the House.
            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

I would hesitate to punish this one, until all the rest are made to admit their fraud as well. ALL of them should be prosecuted, not just the one that came clean.
              Yep! Like Flynn and the rest.
              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

What if the others were telling the truth?
                We are not now that strength which in old days
                Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post
                  So, she was not one of the public accusers. She said it in a private email and when people contacted her through phone she denied it and said that she just wanted attention...I bet when they informed her about the legal consequences for making false claims during a formal investigation, she decided to back off. If anything, this story shows that it is not that easy to have people make BS accusations when the stakes are high.

Next story...
                  You do it all the time.
                  My worst jump story:
                  My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                  As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                  No lie.

~
                  "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                  -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Where are the apologies from the usual ACG suspects who tried to smear Kavanaugh and destroy his life? Hmmmmm?
                    "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

What if the others were telling the truth?
                      Give it a break. You are one of the usual suspects yet I don't see any apology. I've been waiting for this moment to tell you to STFU.
                      "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post

Give it a break. You are one of the usual suspects yet I don't see any apology. I've been waiting for this moment to tell you to STFU.
                        +100, he could never man up to that level.
                        My worst jump story:
                        My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                        As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                        No lie.

~
                        "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

In a world of by any means necessary the promotion of lies and other incivilities is just the beginning. Next we have subtle suggestions for assassination such as the dramatization of decapitation of political leaders, oh wait that already happened.
                          We hunt the hunters

Comment

An apology for what? Sorry, but I believe Professor Ford and her testimony was not proven false. So get over yourself. Kavanaugh proved himself, by his 'defense' testimony that he was unqualified for the Supreme Court. That is my impression of the hearings and I don't agree with the outcome. So, please explain what I should apologize for.
                            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

So answer the question, which is all I posted. Professor Ford's testimony was not negated or proven incorrect or false. And she was certainly more credible than Kavanaugh.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X