Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Candace Owens Introduces ‘Blexit’ Movement

Very similar to the 'Walk Away':

“We can fully recognize that this is, in fact, our country, that while Hillary Clinton viewed us as ‘super predators,’ CNN views us as ‘token negros who don’t read,’ Donald Trump views us as Americans.”

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/ca...n-republicans/

Here's the BLEXIT site:

https://blexit.com/

"I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Good way for her to make some extra coin.

Comment

It was bound to happen, The DNC has taken black voters for granted for generations while doing nothing to help them.
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
        That is right up there with CNN's "token negro" comment. No comment on her platform?
        "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

That is right up there with CNN's "token negro" comment. No comment on her platform?
          I know better than to trust republicans, but if she wants to that's her right.

Comment

Do you see any movements like the 'Walk Away' and now BREXIT coming from the republican side? This is the danger and you apparently don't see it.

Comment

It is dangerous that the vitriol coming from republicans is being accepted and embraced, but there's nothing I can do about that.

Comment

It is dangerous that the vitriol coming from republicans is being accepted and embraced, but there's nothing I can do about that.
                And he vitriol from the Democrats is … chopped liver...?

Comment

It is funny that you would say that when you are clearly troubled by it.
                  You have made sure we know in 3 separate posts that it is her right, but it is also based on greed and ignorance.

You haven't addressed a single thing she has said, but you are sure it is a fraud.
                  You have prejudged her and convicted her without any evidence or analysis whatsoever.

You continue to do a great job of being you.
                  Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post

It is funny that you would say that when you are clearly troubled by it.
                    You have made sure we know in 3 separate posts that it is her right, but it is also based on greed and ignorance.

You haven't addressed a single thing she has said, but you are sure it is a fraud.
                    You have prejudged her and convicted her without any evidence or analysis whatsoever.

You continue to do a great job of being you.
                    It doesn't really make any difference. I think most blacks are extremely delusional in what they're expecting to happen. At the end of the day, she trusts them, I don't. Not much else to say but if there's something specific you want me to address, I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                      It was bound to happen, The DNC has taken black voters for granted for generations while doing nothing to help them.
                      Except elect a Black as President.

Next stupid post please
                      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Why not? You fully embrace the violence, lies and vitriol coming from the Democrats.
                        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

Except elect a Black as President.

Next stupid post please
                          You just posted it.

Comment

That's the whole point of these RW 'news' blogs. Sell subscriptions, accept donations, sell books, tac glasses, etc. Lot's of people do it these days, lots easier swiindling money off people than actually finding a real job.

Who is Candace Owens? What's he credibility besides being the 'black perspective' on RW outlets? She worked at Vogue, wow.

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post

That's the whole point of these RW 'news' blogs. Sell subscriptions, accept donations, sell books, tac glasses, etc. Lot's of people do it these days, lots easier swiindling money off people than actually finding a real job.

Who is Candace Owens? What's he credibility besides being the 'black perspective' on RW outlets? She worked at Vogue, wow.
                              So you hate her because she is black, or because she worked at Vogue...or both?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X