No announcement yet.

Trump Has Taken the Side of Right Wing Terrorists

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is interesting that Sayoc is probably the singularly worst bomber in US history too. Of the 15 (about that) bombs he sent, not one detonated. Not even a partial, low-grade, detonation. While it is a relief that he was this incompetent, it does bring up the question of How could he be that incompetent?

Did he never try out one of these devices to make sure it worked? The Unibomber was meticulous in his designs. From the anarchists that blew up Wall Street in the 20's to the Boston bombers, these guys made devices that would work. Yet, here we have Sayoc making a dozen plus bombs to a pattern that apparently doesn't even work.

If it was his intention to send bombs to Democrats knowing full well they wouldn't go off, and he'd be caught, then he succeeded. If on the other hand, if his intention was to kill or maim Democrats using bombs, then he is the singularly most incompetent bomber in US history.

Comment

Former bomb disposal officer weighs in on CNN’s ‘bomb’: ‘That thing is just silly looking’ ... this appears to be for "media affect" vs "dramatic outcome"
      https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2018...silly-looking/

"There is no plausible explanation for how it came to be in CNN's "incoming mail" given that the stamps on the alleged "piece of mail" are not canceled".
      http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=234428

"The media's history of falling for hoaxes complicates the situation. Liberals have succeeded in destroying America's ability to trust its media. Calling a suspicious package a bomb did little to reassure us that the media is run by competent people".

https://donsurber.blogspot.com/2018/...not-bombs.html
      "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        It is interesting that Sayoc is probably the singularly worst bomber in US history too. Of the 15 (about that) bombs he sent, not one detonated. Not even a partial, low-grade, detonation. While it is a relief that he was this incompetent, it does bring up the question of How could he be that incompetent?

Did he never try out one of these devices to make sure it worked? The Unibomber was meticulous in his designs. From the anarchists that blew up Wall Street in the 20's to the Boston bombers, these guys made devices that would work. Yet, here we have Sayoc making a dozen plus bombs to a pattern that apparently doesn't even work.

If it was his intention to send bombs to Democrats knowing full well they wouldn't go off, and he'd be caught, then he succeeded. If on the other hand, if his intention was to kill or maim Democrats using bombs, then he is the singularly most incompetent bomber in US history

So, the FBI is lying again...Got it!

Have you thought that bombs of the same design and mailed at about the same time may very well show the same level of effectiveness? Yes, if the design is defective, the most probable outcome is that all bombs will be ineffective. And there have been countless cases of bombs that have failed to explode. Sometime people think that what works in their "lab" will work in the real world which is not the case for all designs. Anything from moisture to vibration can ruin the plans of certain designs when they are tested under real conditions. Designing a bomb that you want it to explode after it has been delivered through mail is much more challenging than setting a bomb that you want to explode after a certain time. The sensitivity of a bomb which will be handled and carried by mailmen should have lower sensitivity and must have a design that does not let accidental detonation. These requirements highly increase the chances of a defective design.
        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Something still doesn’t pass the smell test. In a moment of time where merely wearing a “MAGA” hat can get you fired, beat up, or merely harangued out of your favorite eatery, we are asked to believe that Cesar Altieri Sayoc was allowed to drive around safely in a van abundantly and meticulously adorned with pro-Trump stickers. The van was never overturned or torched wherever he parked or drove it. No tires were ever slashed, no windows were ever smashed in with a baseball bat. It was never even keyed. And there it was in pristine condition, undamaged and ready for its close-up before a media avid to blame President Trump for Sayoc's actions
          https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...mell_test.html

The reason people are confused and see this case as one which "does not pass the smell test" is because their original premises do not pass the smell test. The idea that someone with a car full of TRump's stickers will see his car vandalized by the "leftists" is what does not pass "the smell test" Watching FOX News or right-wing media showing every angry leftist they can find in a nation of 350,000,000 who attacks or vandalizes the property of a Trump supporter does not change the fact that such cases are the exception of the norm. Also, even if we assume that at some point someone vandalized such stickers, the owner could still replace them with new ones...
          My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

In other news the bloke who wrote anti-semitic tracts all over a synagogue turns out to be a black community organizer who got his first job stumping for obama. Guess Trump is to blame for that as well....

Comment

Originally posted by Krasny Strela View Post
              In other news the bloke who wrote anti-semitic tracts all over a synagogue turns out to be a black community organizer who got his first job stumping for obama. Guess Trump is to blame for that as well....
              Obamas election came before Trumps. Blacks or whites can both be anti Semitic just as you can be racist, not saying that you are...but
              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
                Had this occurred a couple of years ago, I would've been on that bandwagon bashing Trump as a racist and all that. No, Trump is not a supporter of white supremacy nutters, though Rep. Steve King might be. He is the one and the only one who should be vilified.

That said, I find Antifa freaks more terrifying than white supremacy nutters. Just my 2 cents on this.
                What did Trump say about this march?

gettyimages-830617844_master1.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=940.jpg

Comment

Re-define every act of violence by anyone with white skin as "Right Wing Terror"
                  Why not? All the mass killings have been carried out by whites and many Right Wing supporters. That includes the most recent shooting in CA.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

Why not? All the mass killings have been carried out by whites and many Right Wing supporters. That includes the most recent shooting in CA.
                    Funny that! In the UK which has very stringent firearms laws, it's the black community that are doing most of the shooting/stabbing murders of other mainly blacks. What's the black-on-black, and gangland murder rate in the US these days?
                    ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
                    All human ills he can subdue,
                    Or with a bauble or medal
                    Can win mans heart for you;
                    And many a blessing know to stew
                    To make a megloamaniac bright;
                    Give honour to the dainty Corse,
                    The Pixie is a little shite.

Comment

• Those rates I'm not sure of but black on black are pretty high afaik with so many gang style killing and Hood shot ups.

Comment

• Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                        He said the Nazis or whatever they are are terrible people. He also said Antifa was terrible people. As a far left liberal, I think his comments were a call for peace on both sides, and I like that. His prospects are looking good for 2020
                        "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dibble201Bty View Post

Funny that! In the UK which has very stringent firearms laws, it's the black community that are doing most of the shooting/stabbing murders of other mainly blacks. What's the black-on-black, and gangland murder rate in the US these days?
                          Number one cause of death by murder for whites of a different race is by blacks. Those numbers make white terrorism look like a joke.
                          My worst jump story:
                          My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                          As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                          No lie.

~
                          "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

• Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

Number one cause of death by murder for whites of a different race is by blacks. Those numbers make white terrorism look like a joke.
                            I see these killing as contextual in th nth' degree. I bet there are many, many gangland killers with a murder list far, far longer and vindictive than those that throw a nutjob tantrum and slaughter people in a one-off frenzy.
                            ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
                            All human ills he can subdue,
                            Or with a bauble or medal
                            Can win mans heart for you;
                            And many a blessing know to stew
                            To make a megloamaniac bright;
                            Give honour to the dainty Corse,
                            The Pixie is a little shite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dibble201Bty View Post

I see these killing as contextual in th nth' degree. I bet there are many, many gangland killers with a murder list far, far longer and vindictive than those that throw a nutjob tantrum and slaughter people in a one-off frenzy.
                              We have more than one Cracker here that well try to lie their way around this. White supremacists' favorite myths about black crime rates take another hit from BJS study

October 23, 2017

David Neiwert

White supremacists frequently like to manipulate crime statistics in order to claim that nonwhite minorities, particularly African-Americans, are far more crime-prone and the source of most violent crime against whites. Indeed, it is a core belief that this is the case, and many white nationalist ideologues — including politician and pundit Patrick Buchanan, Jared Taylor of American Renaissance, and the Council of Conservative Citizens — all have made considerable hay out of proffering “studies” laden with risibly bad statistics and other evidence to make their case.

The BJS study demonstrates plainly that this is simply not the case. Some 57 percent of crimes involving white victims were committed by white perpetrators, while only 15 percent were committed by blacks, and 11 percent by Hispanics. Black crime victims fell along similar racial lines, with 63 percent of the crimes committed by black perpetrators, while 11 percent were committed by whites, and 6.6 percent by Hispanics.

Moreover, it explained, “the rate of white-on-white violent crime (12.0 per 1,000) was about four times higher than black-on-white violent crime (3.1 per 1,000). The rate of black-on-black crime (16.5 per 1,000) was more than five times higher than white-on-black violent crime (2.8 per 1,000). The rate of Hispanic-on-Hispanic crime (8.3 per 1,000) was about double the rate of white-on-Hispanic (4.1 per 1,000) and black-on-Hispanic (4.2 per 1,000) violent crime.”

This is consistent with previously collected data, including a National Crime Victim Survey in 2000 that showed that 73 percent of white violent crime victims were attacked by whites, and 80 percent of black victims were targeted by blacks. This pattern is even clearer in the category of murder.

Comment

• David Neiwert is a liberal working for the SPLC ( a hate group funded by Soros ) ,thus there is no reason to believe one word of this Soros henchman .

Comment

Working...
                                X