Trump Has Taken the Side of Right Wing Terrorists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
    I'm not getting into the argument itself, but the above is the saddest brag I have ever heard.

Seriously? Your retirement plan is based on Social Security? You need a new financial adviser.

OK, now you guys can go back to talking about how tough you are.

Not getting into the argument and making such comments equals trolling!
    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

Seriously? Your retirement plan is based on Social Security? You need a new financial adviser.

If I'm semi retired at 59, do you think my retirement plan is based on social security?

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post
        How long are we giving these snowflakes a break for? Does DeNiro get to bash trump for the nest 6 years because a loon almost killed him? Nah. We don't cow to terrorists.
        2 years, IF

COW, Now do you cow from what you support?
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
          If I'm semi retired at 59, do you think my retirement plan is based on social security?
          Fully retired at 54 and SS plays a part now. Oh well, can't expect much out of Rimmer

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

Fully retired at 54 and SS plays a part now. Oh well, can't expect much out of Rimmer
            I'm fully retired, have been for over five years. Social Security plays a part in my retirement, but only a part. And when my wife retires next year, she doesn't get any. So, the idea that social security plays a large part in many retirements is not true.
            We are not now that strength which in old days
            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
            Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
            To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

But everyone knows us "liberals" are deadbeats who never had a job and lived off the govt teat.

Comment

2 years, IF

COW, Now do you cow from what you support?
                No, why would I?
                "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Help me here:

Unless one is on disability, I thought that only a person with a fake birth certificate can claim Social Security at his 50's...
                  My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

Trump looks either constipated here or that he is about to wet his pants.
                    A familiar trait for you to spot is it? Just like you looking in the mirror is it?
                    ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
                    All human ills he can subdue,
                    Or with a bauble or medal
                    Can win mans heart for you;
                    And many a blessing know to stew
                    To make a megloamaniac bright;
                    Give honour to the dainty Corse,
                    The Pixie is a little shite.

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

Help me here:

Unless one is on disability, I thought that only a person with a fake birth certificate can claim Social Security at his 50's...
                      I may have misled you. I retired at 54 but without SS. The German company I worked for was down sizing to include my job which they were making half day with other work within the facility. I have a bad back, since 71, and I knew my back wouldn't stand up to some of the "other" work. At 54 I was in the category of unfireable (my translation) being to old to train for another job and to old to get hired for most anything. Didn't start to draw both German and American SS until past 60.

Comment

I may have misled you. I retired at 54 but without SS. The German company I worked for was down sizing to include my job which they were making half day with other work within the facility. I have a bad back, since 71, and I knew my back wouldn't stand up to some of the "other" work. At 54 I was in the category of unfireable (my translation) being to old to train for another job and to old to get hired for most anything. Didn't start to draw both German and American SS until past 60.

Yes, this is my point. This is why I could not understand why someone (not you) would assume that Johns624 actually counts even to some degree on Social Security for his semi-retirement. It does not make sense for someone to make such assumption for a person who is in his 50's unless that someone uses himself social security to supplement his income at such a young age. And one cannot do this unless he is either disabled or a liar who somehow misled social security about his age.
                        Last edited by pamak; 02 Nov 18, 18:49.

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post

I’m talking about Obama. He hired goons to start fights at Trump rallies. Trump hasn’t done anything of the sort, no matter how much the LW media lies.
                          btw yep you got TDS

Comment

Originally posted by Martok View Post

Steyer was not almost killed. None of those targeted were almost killed. Do you actually believe any letter or package addressed to a billionaire, a world famous actor, a sitting Senator or a former President gets directly delivered just as with mail addressed to citizens at large? What fantasy land do you live in?
                            OK so some average citizen COULD have gotten seriously injured or killed. Feel better now?

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post

btw yep you got TDS
                              Terminal case

Comment

Guide to re-defining everything you don't like as "Right-Wing Terror;

1; Lie like a ***** in Church,
                                2; Re-define every act of violence by anyone with white skin as "Right Wing Terror". If caught, withdrawn that from the stats.... and then slip it back in 2 weeks later & hope nobody notices.
                                3; ALWAYS post-date all your crap to post-9/11. If you don't, your B.S. instantly becomes statistically irrelevant.
                                4; repeat # 1 .... dozens of times every day.
                                5; Incite hatred of everyone that isn't on the Left. Its all about Politics, after all.

Meanwhile;

Cesar Sayoc: ‘MAGA Bomber’ Facebook Betrays Democrat Trump Infiltrator, Anti-GOP Posts ... multiple social media posts hating Republicans and GOP
                                Something still doesn’t pass the smell test. In a moment of time where merely wearing a “MAGA” hat can get you fired, beat up, or merely harangued out of your favorite eatery, we are asked to believe that Cesar Altieri Sayoc was allowed to drive around safely in a van abundantly and meticulously adorned with pro-Trump stickers. The van was never overturned or torched wherever he parked or drove it. No tires were ever slashed, no windows were ever smashed in with a baseball bat. It was never even keyed. And there it was in pristine condition, undamaged and ready for its close-up before a media avid to blame President Trump for Sayoc's actions
                                https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...mell_test.html

"Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X