No announcement yet.

Trump Has Taken the Side of Right Wing Terrorists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had this occurred a couple of years ago, I would've been on that bandwagon bashing Trump as a racist and all that. No, Trump is not a supporter of white supremacy nutters, though Rep. Steve King might be. He is the one and the only one who should be vilified.

That said, I find Antifa freaks more terrifying than white supremacy nutters. Just my 2 cents on this.

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post
      Originally posted by American87 View Post
      You’re a troll

I am reasonable and see no motive in having Obama who was sure that Hillary would have won the upcoming elections to risk committing a crime to help Hillary just a few months before Obama was to leave politics! Where did you get this nonsense? From infowars?
      Obama was trying to defend his legacy. Why did the FBI plant a spy in Trumps campaign? Why did Nixon break into the Watergate hotel? Some people do things even though it makes no sense.
      "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Yea, why did the FBI have someone inside Trumps Campaign? The answer is in front of your eyes if you want to see. IF!

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is the domestic intelligence and security service of the United States, and its principal federal law enforcement agency. Operating under the jurisdiction of the United States Department of Justice, the FBI is also a member of the U.S. Intelligence Community and reports to both the Attorney General and the Director of National Intelligence.[3] A leading U.S. counter-terrorism, counterintelligence, and criminal investigative organization, the FBI has jurisdiction over violations of more than 200 categories of federal crimes.[4][5]
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
          Yea, why did the FBI have someone inside Trumps Campaign? The answer is in front of your eyes if you want to see. IF!

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is the domestic intelligence and security service of the United States, and its principal federal law enforcement agency. Operating under the jurisdiction of the United States Department of Justice, the FBI is also a member of the U.S. Intelligence Community and reports to both the Attorney General and the Director of National Intelligence.[3] A leading U.S. counter-terrorism, counterintelligence, and criminal investigative organization, the FBI has jurisdiction over violations of more than 200 categories of federal crimes.[4][5]
          They did nothing for Hillary's campaign, even though she colluded with Russians to create the Dirty "Dossier," which was the only "evidence" they had that Trump was working with the Russians. They can edit their WIkipedia page all they wany, it doesn't make the information true.

Comment

How did you know?
            Because you told us.

Comment

How many Russians have been indited by our Justice department? Your proving your TDS.

THAT Wiki link has nothing political in it. Jesus, It is a fact based entry statement what the FBI does. Mano TDS in Spades
              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post

Because you told us.
                Yeah, I don't know where you live, maybe a trailer park in Yukon territory. Apparently you never heard the saying, "You're white you don't fight."

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
                  Had this occurred a couple of years ago, I would've been on that bandwagon bashing Trump as a racist and all that. No, Trump is not a supporter of white supremacy nutters, though Rep. Steve King might be. He is the one and the only one who should be vilified.

That said, I find Antifa freaks more terrifying than white supremacy nutters. Just my 2 cents on this.
                  Antifa, and the whole Anarchist Leftist movement is insidious. The core of this group (10 to 20,000 +) are out-and-out criminals. They commit all sorts of low grade crime pretty much as a lifestyle. While this is a video done in London, anarchists, and radical environmentalists both regularly break and enter to squat in buildings.

There are even "How to" videos on squatting:

This is done by anarchists and their radical environmental allies globally.

There are plenty of websites that openly are dedicated to disseminating information on how to be an anarchist, commit crimes, and avoid arrest.

https://crimethinc.com/

That's one of the more well known ones.

When you consider that for every "full time" anarchist in that core, there are as many as ten times or more that number who are sympathizers, wantabes, or part-timers, you have a movement in the US alone that numbers upwards of a half million people engaged in this sort of activity.

Comment

Yeah, I don't know where you live, maybe a trailer park in Yukon territory. Apparently you never heard the saying, "You're white you don't fight."
                    Yeah, you're right, I never heard that term. I'm in my 50's and I grew up fighting. None of this "time out" and "conflict resolution" that your generation is known for. I also grew up in Detroit (not the suburbs) and learned not to take **** from anyone. Maybe you should stay out of the 'hood if you can't take care of yourself. You're afraid of your own shadow and an embarrassment to everyone.

Comment

For someone who doesn't care about race you sure base a lot on it.
                      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                      - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post

Of course you do. The white supremacist don't pose any threat to you so it's easy for you to ignore them, damn everyone else, only Nikki matters. Meanwhile white supremacists have massacred blacks attending church service, shot blacks at grocery stores, stabbed blacks in NY, tried to bomb apartment buildings, and murdered Jews at a Synagogue. As just a few examples. But, the hippies with bats who only turn up at protests are much more terrifying. You're exactly what's wrong with this country.
                        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                        - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Yeah, you're right, I never heard that term. I'm in my 50's and I grew up fighting. None of this "time out" and "conflict resolution" that your generation is known for. I also grew up in Detroit (not the suburbs) and learned not to take **** from anyone. Maybe you should stay out of the 'hood if you can't take care of yourself. You're afraid of your own shadow and an embarrassment to everyone.
                          Wow, you're 50 and still bragging about fighting. If I needed any evidence your job requires no leadership skills I now have it.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

For someone who doesn't care about race you sure base a lot on it.
                            Hey, those aren't my words.

Comment

Wow, you're 50 and still bragging about fighting. If I needed any evidence your job requires no leadership skills I now have it.
                              Your reading comprehension isn't up to par.
                              1. When somebody says that they're "in their 50's" doesn't mean they are 50. I'm 59, BTW.
                              2. I'm not bragging about fighting and haven't been in a fight for 30 years. But back then, that's how problems were handled. It was the way of the world.
                              3. What my job has to do with any of this is all in your own little mind. I'm in my semi-retirement 2 day a week job so your right, I don't want to use my leadership skills. I want to relax.
                              4 As far as leadership skills, I was a shift manager of a fast food restaurant while still a senior in high school and a department supervisor in a large warehouse at 26.
                              5. Keep working so that I can enjoy my retirement. 2 1/2 years until you're paying for my Social Security.

Comment

Your reading comprehension isn't up to par.

4 As far as leadership skills, I was a shift manager of a fast food restaurant while still a senior in high school and a department supervisor in a large warehouse at 26.
                                I'm not getting into the argument itself, but the above is the saddest brag I have ever heard.

5. Keep working so that I can enjoy my retirement. 2 1/2 years until you're paying for my Social Security.
                                Seriously? Your retirement plan is based on Social Security? You need a new financial adviser.

OK, now you guys can go back to talking about how tough you are.
                                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X