Trump Has Taken the Side of Right Wing Terrorists

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by American87 View Post
    Mountain Man said it. You and the other TDSers have been in meltdown mode for almost 2 years to the day. Itís quite a feat of psychology to be that angry and that bias for so long

You and other here think that we can debate without passion about the establishment of free-fire zones to shoot at civilians along the borders. You are mistaken! Regardless of how much you want to have such conversations as part of the regular political discussion, such lunacies will not be normalized. You will realize the tough reality when Trump leaves the Oval Office. I also think that you have realized that such discussion here, in this forum, will not be normalized either!
    Last edited by pamak; 31 Oct 18, 22:45.
    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post

He does not have to pay them they just do as he says for free
      No, he paid them.
      "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

No, he paid them.
        ok if your saying Trump pays people to beat them up ok

as far as I can tell he only tells them to at his rallies

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post

ok if your saying Trump pays people to beat them up ok

as far as I can tell he only tells them to at his rallies
          Iím talking about Obama. He hired goons to start fights at Trump rallies. Trump hasnít done anything of the sort, no matter how much the LW media lies.

Comment

Iím talking about Obama. He hired goons to start fights at Trump rallies. Trump hasnít done anything of the sort, no matter how much the LW media lies.

Obama was not running against Trump. ........................
            Last edited by pamak; 01 Nov 18, 08:12.
            My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
              Going back to the thread title, if Trump's actions has offended the OP, we can be sure that it was the correct course to take.
              There's that, always that. And even when they're lying (as usual) just to have a reason to get all angry again, it's still great to read and watch.
              The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

I was walking in West Philly with a polo shirt on while a bunch of BLM protested by. Thank God they didn't jump me. You know, white privilage and all. (Get him)

Yeah, and you were in a club once and bumped into someone and he looked like he wanted to knife you. You have a very fertile imagination; or you're just paranoid.

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

Obama was not running against Trump. ........................
                  Youíre a troll

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
                    Yeah, and you were in a club once and bumped into someone and he looked like he wanted to knife you. You have a very fertile imagination; or you're just paranoid.
                    How did you know?

Comment

Mountain Man said it. You and the other TDSers have been in meltdown mode for almost 2 years to the day. Itís quite a feat of psychology to be that angry and that bias for so long

TDS Trumps Delusional Supporters. YOU and many others here fit perfectly. I've disliked Trump LONG before he got into the WH without popular support.
                      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Youíre a troll
                        Great reply, now you can run away with you pumped up pride after winning a debate.

Comment

Youíre a troll

I am reasonable and see no motive in having Obama who was sure that Hillary would have won the upcoming elections to risk committing a crime to help Hillary just a few months before Obama was to leave politics! Where did you get this nonsense? From infowars?

Comment

The hatred of America is strong in that one...

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

The hatred of America is strong in that one...
                              SO full of BS. Love of country disgust for the present GOP and you TDS. You can't tell the difference in your smoke lodge.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

TDS Trumps Delusional Supporters. YOU and many others here fit perfectly. I've disliked Trump LONG before he got into the WH without popular support.
                                You must be off your TDS meds. I think Massena called them Rezine. Maybe you need to renew your prescription?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X