Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by American87 View Post

Iíve already posted them multiple times. Quit reading fake news
    If that is so, and I sincerely doubt it, it won't hurt your case to repost them, now would it?

I personally believe that you make up what you don't know to fit your right wing agenda. And you don't know much.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

If that is so, and I sincerely doubt it, it won't hurt your case to repost them, now would it?

I personally believe that you make up what you don't know to fit your right wing agenda. And you don't know much.
      Nah, I donít feel like it. I already forget what we were talking about.
      "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

My worst jump story:
        My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
        As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
        No lie.

~
        "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

They didn't show up but even if they did they were only a threat to Israel and not the US. Why are we still there?
          Only : the usual anti-semitic argument : only Jews
          Besides : only is wrong : a threat to Israel is a threat to the US and also to Germany : Americans living in Germany are also threatened .

Comment

"You people?" What do you mean "you people?" We had to deal with race riots under Obama. I was walking in West Philly with a polo shirt on while a bunch of BLM protested by. Thank God they didn't jump me. You know, white privilage and all. (Get him)

And yeah DeNiro can criticize who he wants, and so can Trump. We have free speech in this country no matter how much the left screams "racist" "sexist" and "divisive"
            YOU PEOPLE meaning those like you that support Trump 101% and act like he can do no wrong. TDS pure. We don't need to scream we only have to listen to Trumps own words or read his Twitters
            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Nah, I donít feel like it. I already forget what we were talking about.
              Typical. In the future you might consider the age-old adage: Put up or shut up.

Comment

YOU PEOPLE meaning those like you that support Trump 101% and act like he can do no wrong. TDS pure. We don't need to scream we only have to listen to Trumps own words or read his Twitters
                Along with his recent ignorance of the US Constitution and the 14th Amendment in particular.

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
                  Trump looks either constipated here or that he is about to wet his pants.

Comment

Nope. TDS is YOU. We're not bothered by Trump because we remember how crappy your last choice of president was.

You are the ones so fearful that you won't even let him do anything to fix America's problems. You are the ones who like anarchy, terrorism, violence and racism. You are the ones who whine about him 24/7.
                    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Obama just said to get in Republican's faces, that Republicans were terrorists holding a gun to the country's head, and he hired goons to start fights at Trump rallies. Obama was the most inflammatory president we've had. Say what you want about Trump but until he pays people to attack Democrats you can't say he's worse than Obama.
                      He does not have to pay them they just do as he says for free

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Nope. TDS is YOU. We're not bothered by Trump because we remember how crappy your last choice of president was.

You are the ones so fearful that you won't even let him do anything to fix America's problems. You are the ones who like anarchy, terrorism, violence and racism. You are the ones who whine about him 24/7.
                        couldn't the same argument be made by Obama supporters considering what the Reps did in congress.

Comment

Along with his recent ignorance of the US Constitution and the 14th Amendment in particular.
                          Your statement clearly demonstrates you either have no understanding of the history and purpose of the 14th Amendment or you are just parroting the DNC or Huff-Po issued talking points. Actually, I believe you guilty on both counts.

As with the majority of leftist policies in effect in America, birthright citizenship was never legislated. Activist judges forced it upon the people. Which is, of course, how liberals prefer their policies to be enacted into law as they know their idiotic policies could never pass through the legislative branch.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Jesus, the SOB that you kneel before has cause more problems any ten Presidents before. What in hell has he fixed, pray tell. He didn't even iron your sheets.
                            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Trump looks either constipated here or that he is about to wet his pants.
                              Or he just pissed on you.
                              My worst jump story:
                              My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                              As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                              No lie.

~
                              "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Mountain Man said it. You and the other TDSers have been in meltdown mode for almost 2 years to the day. Itís quite a feat of psychology to be that angry and that bias for so long
                                "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X