Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

Wishful thinking, all most killed.
    A curious thing to say while also supporting the claim that Trump's rhetoric is the source of all violence and those on the right are a threat.

Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

WHEN I become POTUS then you can worry about what I say. Then again you don't seems to worry about what Trump rants.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post
        How long are we giving these snowflakes a break for? Does DeNiro get to bash trump for the nest 6 years because a loon almost killed him? Nah. We don't cow to terrorists.
        one is the president the other is just a citizen. When you become president as part of the job you give up your right to bash people back. If you don't like it don't become president.

and see note about what idiot ran around and found no evidence that Obama was not a citizen but bashed Obama for how many years. Obama as president did the right thing and ignore that idiot. (wonder how much that crack team got paid)

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post

It was "almost" a bomb so they were "almost" killed.

Under his reasoning, he would have to agree that Trump was "almost" killed by the "almost" ricin that was sent to the WH recently, but I am sure that he won't.
          but was that not roundly bad mouthed by everyone.

not including the fact that people trying to kill ya is part of the job. See previous comments about Hinckley

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post

but was that not roundly bad mouthed by everyone.

not including the fact that people trying to kill ya is part of the job. See previous comments about Hinckley
            The "ricin" was bad mouthed?
            I honestly don't know because I haven't seen it mentioned on local (chicago) news or discussed elsewhere.

The local news couldn't get enough of the almost bomber but seems to have ignored the almost ricin.

Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

one is the president the other is just a citizen. When you become president as part of the job you give up your right to bash people back. If you don't like it don't become president.

and see note about what idiot ran around and found no evidence that Obama was not a citizen but bashed Obama for how many years. Obama as president did the right thing and ignore that idiot. (wonder how much that crack team got paid)
              In his first book, BHO made clear he was an American born. Problem was his praise of a bigamist and family deserting father figure, among other issues.

Once he was POTUS, he did not distance from partisanship, just engaged the flip side of Trump, when it came to speaking out prematurely and on a biased and bigoted side of some issues. Recall the 'If I had a son, he'd be like Trevor Martin' (this long before the trail was completed) statement, or the biased comment that resulted in the "beer summit" where BTW we were treated to the photo of triumphant El Duce Barry striding down the steps while the "racist" white-guy cop is assisting the elderly black professor down the steps behind him. Someone as important as the POTUS BHO can't be seen in public helping one of his own race, or any race for that matter.

Icing on the cake coming from his spouse where once he gets the Democratic nomination she is finally pride of being an American.

The tragedy wasn't Barry as much as his election illustrates the decline* of the American public when so many voted for him, based either on liberal-white guilt or because of his half-black race. Racism(in its many flavors and expressions) within the American Left (and middle ground) is what elected BHO and I won't be surprised if future historians peg this as a key event in the decline of the USA.

* "decline" being the shift from "can do for myself" to 'Obama will make my car and house payments" sort of "Atlas Shrugged" becomes reality.

Comment

well with anything to do with Trump your lucky to get a whole new cycle out of it. Was not some sent to Mathis also.

Under any normal president that would of been solid week of coverage but under trump.

I have mentioned numerous times how Trump method of always churning the pot usually ruins any positive coverage he could get.

I cant even remember what some of stories i thought were important because Trump always trying to control the media cycle always has something new and stupid to say three to four times a day. For example this invasion of people that are going to turn themselves in and apply for sanctuary. Its a month out and they are going to follow the rules. So why is he even tweeting about it.

Comment

)
                  Since when? All Obama’s did was bash Republicans. These days you have to bad your critics. The LW media lies so much about Bush that his approval ratings dropped to the 30s. People still think he caused the recession and waged an illegal oil war in Iraq.
                  "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

People still think he caused the recession and waged an illegal oil war in Iraq.
                    Who else cut taxes and increased the debt then starts a war that isn't financed? Tell use why we went into Iraq again? Ah yes!!! WMD's. They didn't show up but even if they did they were only a threat to Israel and not the US. Why are we still there?

Yep, it must have been Clinton or even Carter. Why not blame it on the Grinch?
                    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Since when? All Obama’s did was bash Republicans. These days you have to bad your critics. The LW media lies so much about Bush that his approval ratings dropped to the 30s. People still think he caused the recession and waged an illegal oil war in Iraq.
                      see and this why you do not get it. there is bashing and then there is BASHING if you do not get that we are even more doomed.

At what point did Obama after winning the election ever lead chants of lock him up. oops never. At what point did Obama say roughing up a reporter was a good thing. At what point did Obama let a foreign govt rough up americans and get away with it in the US At what point did Obama use his office to send government money into his own wallet.

Dude your line of logic is pretty weak since I spent a lot of time complaining about Obama. So I know Obama flaws and misdeed pretty well because I was over the guy on the pro Trump side complaining about him. ON the other hand Trump makes Obama look pretty dam good.

Comment

well with anything to do with Trump your lucky to get a whole new cycle out of it. Was not some sent to Mathis also.

Under any normal president that would of been solid week of coverage but under trump.
                        Considering that the USA press fawned at the feet and altar of the prior POTUS while demographic figures suggest about a 90% hostility towards Trump, I'm more surprised the USA MSM wasn't lamenting that the "ricin" effort was a fake and failure.

I have mentioned numerous times how Trump method of always churning the pot usually ruins any positive coverage he could get.
                        Would be pushing chains uphill to expect the MSM would give any positive coverage to Trump, especially because we "deplorables" support him.

I cant even remember what some of stories i thought were important because Trump always trying to control the media cycle always has something new and stupid to say three to four times a day.
                        His baad for trying to play their own game as they are phishing for new and stupid ways to bad mouth our POTUS.

... For example this invasion of people that are going to turn themselves in and apply for sanctuary. Its a month out and they are going to follow the rules. So why is he even tweeting about it.
                        If they were"following the rules" they would have remained in their native nation and applied through the system via our embassy and consulates.
                        As it is, they are breaking the rules and forcing their way across the borders of intervening lands/nations to come here and force their way into our country.

America was not founded to be the "black hole" that sucks in the planets disaffected.

We were founded to be that "shinning light, beacon on the hill" showing other nations and peoples what they can be if they also try and apply themselves. 240+ years later most of the planet is still clueless. This mob of "law breakers", most of age and health to be in military service, would be better used in applying their energy and efforts to correct and reform the problems of their own nation of origin than to come here and add to our deficit load. One thing I see in this "invasion" is time for a revision of the Monroe Doctrine for USA intervention into nations that produce such conditions that people have to leave rather than fix. Also some measures applied to those like Venezuela whom reportedly organized and financed this venture.

Comment

and all those guys from Europe did exactly as you saying. Not from what I hear in my little community .

Comment

see and this why you do not get it. there is bashing and then there is BASHING if you do not get that we are even more doomed.

At what point did Obama after winning the election ever lead chants of lock him up. oops never. At what point did Obama say roughing up a reporter was a good thing. At what point did Obama let a foreign govt rough up americans and get away with it in the US At what point did Obama use his office to send government money into his own wallet.

Dude your line of logic is pretty weak since I spent a lot of time complaining about Obama. So I know Obama flaws and misdeed pretty well because I was over the guy on the pro Trump side complaining about him. ON the other hand Trump makes Obama look pretty dam good.
                            Obama just said to get in Republican's faces, that Republicans were terrorists holding a gun to the country's head, and he hired goons to start fights at Trump rallies. Obama was the most inflammatory president we've had. Say what you want about Trump but until he pays people to attack Democrats you can't say he's worse than Obama.

Comment

Obama just said to get in Republican's faces, that Republicans were terrorists holding a gun to the country's head, and he hired goons to start fights at Trump rallies. Obama was the most inflammatory president we've had. Say what you want about Trump but until he pays people to attack Democrats you can't say he's worse than Obama.
                              Source(s)?
                              We are not now that strength which in old days
                              Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                              Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                              To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

Source(s)?
                                I’ve already posted them multiple times. Quit reading fake news

Comment

Working...
                                X