Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And You Thought Hillary Clinton's Use of an Unclassified Server was Bad...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by American87 View Post
    It’s common sense. Trump has kept all of his foreign policy secret until action was taken-dropping the MOAB or meeting with Kim Jung Un. We’re supposed to believe he’s leaking real, accurate information to the Russians on an insecure phone?

Maybe this is hypocritical in itself, but Hillary doesn’t hide her dirt. We all know she’s corrupt, an alcoholic, looks down on everyone, and left confidential information on an unsecured private server.
    141_217280.jpg?resize=807x807.jpg
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post

I completely support your point of view and completely agree with your conclusions on spending differences.

It makes perfect sense to support the party that will spend money and effort on things you are in favor of.

I am jaded by the Illinois dem party so will always oppose things that give them more control.

I don't even live close but I would fit right in with your POV on the state gov there as well as others such a LA and TX

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
        fake news
        "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

That is a gross misprepresentation of what I have posted on this forum. I have never supported raising taxes or to increase welfare or 'bureaucratic spending.' And you have no idea what I taught in the classroom. I taught mathematics for over half the time I was a teacher. And when I taught history and government, I taught both sides of an issue, especially in election years. So your fantasy posting is not only inaccurate it is grossly presumptuous and inaccurate as well as insulting. Add to that you have no idea what you're talking about, and your posting ends up as a personal fantasy of your own making.

It is too bad that you cannot conduct a civil conversation as Cambronne and HPJ just did. They have given an excellent example of what this forum could be with the nonsense that you continually provide in your ignorant postings. In short, you have no idea what you're talking about and your personal insult towards me in the above posting is both ludicrous and disingenuous.
          You oppose the tax cuts instead of opposing government spending.
          "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

I don't think this a binary issue. We should balance the budget and to accomplish this monumental task will require both.

Comment

The tax cuts that were just passed increased the deficit by over $750 billion. You think that is a good idea? The tax cuts were not revenue neutral, as in nothing was cut from the budget to pay for the tax cut. In short, government spending was increased for the tax cut.
              We are not now that strength which in old days
              Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
              Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
              To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Such a simple thing but some don't want to understand it. You cannot decrease income, increase the debt and spending and remain economical sounds.

Comment

fake news
                  How is that 'fake'? Is it just because you disagree with it? That's the Trump course of action, and that isn't a compliment.
                  Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

Such a simple thing but some don't want to understand it. You cannot decrease income, increase the debt and spending and remain economical sounds.
                    They don't want to understand it because they believe if it comes from Trump, its OK.

Comment

You also can't endlessly tax "The Rich" and expect them to support a social-welfare state.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

You also can't endlessly tax "The Rich" and expect them to support a social-welfare state.

The rich do their best to avoid paying taxes (just like everyone else). So raising taxes on "the rich" rarely works as intended. Also, dems define "the rich" a little differently than most. When Bush gave the tax rebate years ago, "rich" was defined as an income of over $80,000. (See Pelosi for that one)
                        In Illinois we are losing population, in part, because of high taxes. So, the dems here are promising to address this problem by raising taxes some more.
                        Meaning more people will leave.
                        Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Working...
                        X