Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And You Thought Hillary Clinton's Use of an Unclassified Server was Bad...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And You Thought Hillary Clinton's Use of an Unclassified Server was Bad...

...She wasn't president. It appears that Trump is using an unclassified cell phone for everyday use and is being listened to by the Russians and the Chinese:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/24/u...-security.html

He serverely criticized Clinton, but what he is doing is worse. And he is clearly demonstrating that he is a hypocrite as well as stupid.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

I was under the impression that Hillary's private server was legal and according to law? I also read that of the 50,000+ emails they reviewed, only 2 contained Confidential markings, not classified. So I think the number was 0.002% of the emails contained confidential markings (less sensitive than classified)

Comment

And he is clearly demonstrating that he is a hypocrite as well as stupid.
      Again or perhaps still is the better word.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Heís misleading them with false information, duh.

And why would it matter if Russia was listening? I thought Trump was their lackey? Itís intellectually dishonest to say Trump colluded with Russia, then complain about them spying on him.

-Mic drop
        "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post
          Heís misleading them with false information, duh.

And why would it matter if Russia was listening? I thought Trump was their lackey? Itís intellectually dishonest to say Trump colluded with Russia, then complain about them spying on him.

-Mic drop
          The 'complaint' is that Trump is using an unsecure cell phone after making the accusations against Hillary Clinton for doing essentially the same thing, though with a different system. That makes him both stupid and a hypocrite.

Where is there any evidence that Trump is 'misleading them with false information'?
          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

Itís common sense. Trump has kept all of his foreign policy secret until action was taken-dropping the MOAB or meeting with Kim Jung Un. Weíre supposed to believe heís leaking real, accurate information to the Russians on an insecure phone?

Maybe this is hypocritical in itself, but Hillary doesnít hide her dirt. We all know sheís corrupt, an alcoholic, looks down on everyone, and left confidential information on an unsecured private server.
            "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

The 'complaint' is that Trump is using an unsecure cell phone after making the accusations against Hillary Clinton for doing essentially the same thing, though with a different system. That makes him both stupid and a hypocrite.

Where is there any evidence that Trump is 'misleading them with false information'?
              Provide the transcripts if you think the information was classified or stop with the fake news.
              My worst jump story:
              My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
              As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
              No lie.

~
              "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
                I was under the impression that Hillary's private server was legal and according to law? I also read that of the 50,000+ emails they reviewed, only 2 contained Confidential markings, not classified. So I think the number was 0.002% of the emails contained confidential markings (less sensitive than classified)
                It was not in anyway legal and according to the law.
                You need to get your information from somewhere a little more honest.

The fact that 2 or 20 em,ails were confidential isn't the issue.
                Each and every email belonged to the government, not Hillary.

Private servers are unprecedented and illegal.
                Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

Provide the transcripts if you think the information was classified or stop with the fake news.
                  They have unnamed sources..... and something called an omarosa to support the story. What more do you need?
                  "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Beatrice Evelyn Hall
                  Updated for the 21st century... except if you are criticizing islam, that scares the $hii+e out of me!

Comment

Originally posted by 17thfabn View Post

They have unnamed sources..... and something called an omarosa to support the story. What more do you need?
                    Ahhh, better get the FBI involved.
                    My worst jump story:
                    No lie.

~
                    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post
                      Itís common sense. Trump has kept all of his foreign policy secret until action was taken-dropping the MOAB or meeting with Kim Jung Un. Weíre supposed to believe heís leaking real, accurate information to the Russians on an insecure phone?

Maybe this is hypocritical in itself, but Hillary doesnít hide her dirt. We all know sheís corrupt, an alcoholic, looks down on everyone, and left confidential information on an unsecured private server.
                      Nothing about Trump falls under the topic of 'common sense.'

Comment

I didn't make any comment regarding classified information. What I stated, and supported with the Times article, was that Trump was using an unsecure cell phone and that he was a hypocrite. Perhaps you're just use to misrepresenting things that you do it naturally now?

Or, perhaps you're just using a strawman argument in order to obfuscate what has actually been stated?

Either way, you are compromising your own veracity and integrity by continuing with this type of behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

I didn't make any comment regarding classified information. What I stated, and supported with the Times article, was that Trump was using an unsecure cell phone and that he was a hypocrite. Perhaps you're just use to misrepresenting things that you do it naturally now?

Or, perhaps you're just using a strawman argument in order to obfuscate what has actually been stated?

Either way, you are compromising your own veracity and integrity by continuing with this type of behavior.
                          While you were in the Marines, your assignments must have been absent of any important duties. Anyone in government has authorized use of private cell phones. If you disagree, provide the regulation or policy that says otherwise.
                          My worst jump story:
                          No lie.

~
                          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

I believe HiIllary's server was a felony. All POTUS have used unsecure phones for ordinary business.

Originally posted by [B
                            101combatvet[/B]]While you were in the Marines, your assignments must have been absent of any important duties.
                            I'll PM you; you have no idea...or maybe you already do.
                            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

While you were in the Marines, your assignments must have been absent of any important duties. Anyone in government has authorized use of private cell phones. If you disagree, provide the regulation or policy that says otherwise.
                              When I was in the service, there were no cell phones, so that is a non-starter. Your personal comments once again display both an arrogance and ignorance that is absolutely incredible. And all you're doing is giving excuses for an inept president who cares for nothing but himself.

Apparently, you didn't read the attached article. Perhaps this will help, assuming you can read and understand above a first grade level:
                              'When President Trump calls old friends on one of his iPhones to gossip, gripe or solicit their latest take on how he is doing, American intelligence reports indicate that Chinese spies are often listening ó and putting to use invaluable insights into how to best work the president and affect administration policy, current and former American officials said.'
                              'Mr. Trumpís aides have repeatedly warned him that his cellphone calls are not secure, and they have told him that Russian spies are routinely eavesdropping on the calls, as well. But aides say the voluble president, who has been pressured into using his secure White House landline more often these days, has still refused to give up his iPhones. White House officials say they can only hope he refrains from discussing classified information when he is on them.'

As Trump has already given classified information to two Russian high-level officials in the Oval Office shortly after he was inaugurated, he may be discussing classified information over an unsecure line.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X