X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I withdraw my statements about Salinator

I withdraw my statements about Salinator
    Last edited by JustAGuy; 26 Oct 18, 17:42.

This is a personal attack, and not cool under forum rules. Chill before you get banned, there are other ways to air your discontent.
    Wisdom is personal

Comment

Originally posted by JustAGuy View Post
      Salinator is a racist who posts nasty, hateful anti-Japanese diatribes and then deletes them before his bosses can see them. Coward!
      Then take it up with him privately, or post a formal complaint.

This is not the way to go about anything.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

The racist behind every bush thing is doing nothing but make more racists at this point. Applying the insult to everyone without proper context is diminishing the effect when properly applied.
        We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by Karri View Post
          This is a personal attack, and not cool under forum rules. Chill before you get banned, there are other ways to air your discontent.
          Correct regardless of how factual it might be. Such things should be taken up ONLY via pvt msg. Be smart and delete the post

Comment

Salinator is a racist who posts nasty, hateful anti-Japanese diatribes and then deletes them before his bosses can see them. Coward!
            Dude! You really need to take your medicine.

Comment

I must be psychotic, errr… psychic... Well, one of those. I see a ban in somebody's future...

Comment

No ban, he is how we get our laughs, he is a typing meme machine by proxy
                We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                  No ban, he is how we get our laughs, he is a typing meme machine by proxy
                  I'm at least as good at predicting the future as AlGore is at predicting the weather.... I'm cereal, err... serial...

Comment

Not only is your post petty, puerile, and vindictive, there is no logic to it. If Salinator posted a comment you could see, then you could capture that comment before he could delete it. The fact you have posted no such actual comment made by Salinator serves as evidence no such comment was actually posted to begin with.

Comment

OK, I withdraw my statements about Salinator.

Comment

I would suggest you delete them physically, but do what you feel is right.

Pruitt
                        Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Kind of like the fake news lame stream media. The damage is already done.
                          We hunt the hunters

Comment

I was preoccupied with other threads and in a hurry, so I could not respond earlier:

I am glad that the statement is withdrawn, and I am also glad that "leftists" did not hesitate to come forward and criticize the original post. I have made the argument in the past that sometimes, the criticism from one's own side is more powerful that any criticism that comes from political opponents.
                            Now, if more people here show the same willingness to criticize improper posts regardless of their origin, there may be hope for this forum...
                            My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Meaningless gibberish about criticism that doesn't have anything to do with an argument. We are adults and don't need help with or protection from offensive statements. All the original post proves is that character assassination is a over used tool of the left.
                              We hunt the hunters

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X