Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The answer to liberal hate is you didn't build that. To each according to their contribution. Entitlement is the disease that produces self loathing. It's like the rich kid who blames their parents for their drug addiction. In this case it is addiction to virtue signalling.
    We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
      Pelosi has filed a lawsuit against Stanford Medical Center because after her husband had a “minor procedure “ he lost all interest in sex.
      The spokesperson for Stanford Medical Central released a statement today which read in part,
      Mr. Pelosi was admitted for cataract surgery, all we did was correct his eye sight”
      The DNC is demanding a formal investigation into ties between the Trump White House, Russia and the medical team who preformed the procedure.
      Maybe he was just a bit "cockeyed".
      "It's like shooting rats in a barrel."
      "You'll be in a barrel if you don't watch out for the fighters!"

"Talking about airplanes is a very pleasant mental disease."
      — Sergei(son of Igor) Sikorsky, 'AOPA Pilot' magazine February 2003.

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
        As if the master of fake news had credibility. Go post some **** in red, troll!

It is pink for your comments tough guy. That color captures best your personality...
        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

It is pink for your comments tough guy. That color captures best your personality...
          Enjoy this day that God has given you.
          Lighten up.
          Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
          Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

How Greek friendly of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
              Pelosi has filed a lawsuit against Stanford Medical Center because after her husband had a “minor procedure “ he lost all interest in sex.
              The spokesperson for Stanford Medical Central released a statement today which read in part,
              ” Mr. Pelosi was admitted for cataract surgery, all we did was correct his eye sight”
              The DNC is demanding a formal investigation into ties between the Trump White House, Russia and the medical team who preformed the procedure.
              Hardly surprising. For the first time in years he could see what he was sleeping with.
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X