This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pelosi’s lawsuit against Stanford Medical Center

Pelosi has filed a lawsuit against Stanford Medical Center because after her husband had a “minor procedure “ he lost all interest in sex.
    The spokesperson for Stanford Medical Central released a statement today which read in part,
    ” Mr. Pelosi was admitted for cataract surgery, all we did was correct his eye sight”
    The DNC is demanding a formal investigation into ties between the Trump White House, Russia and the medical team who preformed the procedure.
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

I'd be demanding an investigation into the sanity of her husband wanting to have sex with her at all...

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
      Pelosi has filed a lawsuit against Stanford Medical Center because after her husband had a “minor procedure “ he lost all interest in sex.
      Has she looked in the mirror lately?

Comment

Originally posted by Martok View Post

Has she looked in the mirror lately?
        It's hard to do that when you have no reflection and the mirror cracks each time...

Comment

The spokesperson for Stanford Medical Central released a statement today which read in part,
          ” Mr. Pelosi was admitted for cataract surgery, all we did was correct his eye sight”
          The DNC is demanding a formal investigation into ties between the Trump White House, Russia and the medical team who preformed the procedure.

Don't you understand that by posting such things which read more like an onion-style satirical article and without even bothering to offer any link that you harm your credibility as a poster?
          My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

Don't you understand that by posting such things which read more like an onion-style satirical article and without even bothering to offer any link that you harm your credibility as a poster?
            Humor knows no bounds
            Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.

Comment

Humor knows no bounds

Humor?

When people here believe jokes like the Pizzagate and other similar nonsense, it confuses them to hear such humorous stories when the intent is not clearly articulated.
              My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

It's hard to do that when you have no reflection and the mirror cracks each time...
                I'm certain you know this from personal experience. By the way, isn't it uncomfortable typing on a computer while hiding under your bed?

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                  I'd be demanding an investigation into the sanity of her husband wanting to have sex with her at all...
                  She was a very attractive woman when she was young. But I'm thinking you wouldn't know about such things as attractive women, at least not up close and personal-like.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAGuy View Post

I'm certain you know this from personal experience. By the way, isn't it uncomfortable typing on a computer while hiding under your bed?

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

As if the master of fake news had credibility. Go post some **** in red, troll!

Comment

Comment

She's cute, but no substitute for a reasoned response. I know it's difficult. Want some help?

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

As if the master of fake news had credibility. Go post some **** in red, troll!
                            Pamak was weaned on lemons, sounds like my 7th grade teacher Ms. Butress. A dried up old maid way past her use by date.
                            She would gum her banana and peanut butter sandwiches in front of us. If she ever laughed her face would crack.
                            she enjoyed wearing menacingly short dresses, which occasionally resulted in the inevitable and embarrassing for the student beaver shot.
                            Several of my classmates became Ministers or Priest, or Nuns, at least three blew them selves away, two died of drug overdoses one did life in prison for murdering his neighbors because they wouldn’t turn down their stereo.
                            i think it’s all because of Butface Butress...
                            i still have nightmares...

Comment

Pamak was weaned on lemons, sounds like my 7th grade teacher Ms. Butress. A dried up old maid way past her use by date.
                              She would gum her banana and peanut butter sandwiches in front of us. If she ever laughed her face would crack.
                              she enjoyed wearing menacingly short dresses, which occasionally resulted in the inevitable and embarrassing for the student beaver shot.
                              Several of my classmates became Ministers or Priest, or Nuns, at least three blew them selves away, two died of drug overdoses one did life in prison for murdering his neighbors because they wouldn’t turn down their stereo.
                              i think it’s all because of Butface Butress...
                              i still have nightmares...
                              Probably the same person.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X