Today's Attempted Bombing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkV View Post

Nope but that is irrelevant - I would point you at a well known presidential phrase "Fake News" works in all directions.
    Yes it does!
    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
      Given the nature of those who hate Trump and the USA, I would be inclined to believe that this was nothing more than a staged event to draw attention away from the the the various embarrassments haunting the left.

The usual "expert" is making the usual wrong assessment about a criminal justice issue..

My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Everything is a conspiracy. If there is no conspiracy that too is a conspiracy!
        Wisdom is personal

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

Personal attack reported.
          Buck up and be a man! Jeez, you guys melt faster than a snowflake in August. It is nothing short of hilarious that the "tough guys" here are so fragile. Maybe the forum can add a "safe place" so you won't have to read anything you find distasteful.

Of course, you could call me a "Leftist" or "Progressive" again and get another dose of "what for." Pansies.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post

Nope but that is irrelevant - I would point you at a well known presidential phrase "Fake News" works in all directions.
            So, minus the comments, AP is posting fake pictures from CNN? I can believe that. Both have done so in the past for years.

BTY, Any idea why the Bomber's van had such nice clean anti Democrat pro Trump stickers laid out in an organized fashion only on the windows? Why were those stickers all brand new? Why was there no damage done to them in the hostile anti Trump world of Southern Florida?

Isn't that the least bit curious from ye Democrat supporters? Or, was the live video fake as well?
            “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
              So, minus the comments, AP is posting fake pictures from CNN? I can believe that. Both have done so in the past for years.

BTY, Any idea why the Bomber's van had such nice clean anti Democrat pro Trump stickers laid out in an organized fashion only on the windows? Why were those stickers all brand new? Why was there no damage done to them in the hostile anti Trump world of Southern Florida?

Isn't that the least bit curious from ye Democrat supporters? Or, was the live video fake as well?

How do you know the age of the stickers?

Let me guess!

You are reading idiots on the right who talk nonsense about things they cannot logically know:

Reveal your links!

My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

And what was the alleged plan?

Did he plan to let him get arrested so that the stickers on his car can be used as evidence to mislead us about the perpetrator's political affiliation?

How STUPID is that theory?

Comment

Originally posted by Karri View Post
                  Everything is a conspiracy. If there is no conspiracy that too is a conspiracy!
                  Congratulations! You've just cracked a whole new layer of crazy.

Speaking of crazy . . . . It turns out that this perp is a Trump fan. That, however, is mere detail. This perp's salient characteristic is LOSERNESS! This guy's picture is next to loser in the dictionary. When you go 56 years without once getting you're knob shined, you're a loser. He shares a lot with the Republican baseball team shooter: celibate by rejection, lived in car, obsessed with politics to the exclusion of everything else in life. Both guys could just as likely have been set off by a box of Cheerios as any political rhetoric. Maybe the White Album could have pushed them over the edge. Politics is pretext, not cause.
                  I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                    I really don't know who is behind this, but I suspect that it is more than one person and seems to have been planed in advance and clearly to affect the midterm elections, we need to stop speculating here (which we always do) and wait for the FBI and the ATF to unravel it and then wait for the media to report on it HONESTLY!

So, the FBI Director and the AG made statements which revealed that they arrested and charged a person who is believed to be behind all this and that the bombs were dangerous and not hoax.

The press also reported these statements, and I assume we can agree that they reported them accurately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g6lohNzgbA

Now, will you believe the FBI and the DOJ or will you believe the right-wing press which talks about fake bombs and a conspiracy designed to harm Trump?

Or will you just disappear?

Comment

• Originally posted by JustAGuy View Post

I congratulate you on your use of a buzz phrase, although it is an inaccurate description of my previous post.

You are mistaken in thinking I need a safe space or that I am crying. I was simply pointing out that you and the others were more interested in pursuing your petty differences than acting as patriots who by all rights should be angry (as I was and remain) about an assault on the very foundations of our Republic. I meant what I said and stand by it.

"Nose in the clouds?" Interesting, but wrong. I am well educated, obviously far more than you, but I also repair my own cars, do my own house remodeling, and flick bugs like you without a second thought. Oh, and in case you haven't guessed, have no tolerance for people for whom death is the only cure for their stupidity.

You are the least patriotic person I've met in some time, although there is a grand amount of competition for that dubious distinction floating around this forum. I cannot imagine how you came to be stuck on "I know everything" yet it is clear to me you will progress no further. Damn I hope the Buddhists are right since it gives me a tickle to think of you spending several lifetimes as the dung beetle you deserve to be.

Speaking of which, I recognize you as a remarkable human being. It is remarkable that your medulla-oblongata generates enough energy to power your autonomous systems, especially in light of the dearth of functioning neurons in your prefrontal cortex.

Just so we can get to know each other better, maybe someday we can meet for a little shooting contest. I'm an old Life Member of the NRA (40 years more or less) and will happily show you how well I can handle my .45 ACP Ruger, .54 Cal. Hawken, pre-64 Model 12, etc. I've dealt with people like you before. They are all talk and no guts...... so I'll wager $500 that I can out-shoot you on a target range or wing shooting game birds.

I am your huckelberry bub, and stand ready to prove it.

Just a few thoughts.

1. I always chuckle at appeals to karma. Everybody likes to imagine the person they hate getting karmic payback. They never consider that the person they hate might be THEIR karmic payback. I'm just balancing your scales. No need to thank me.

2. "Nose in the clouds" refers to being arrogant. Challenging this notion with a tsunami of self laudatory statements do more to PROVE the notion than disprove. The fact that you invoked death as the only cure for people who disagree with you definitely puts the seal on it.

3. You can spare me the Internet Tough Guy routine and gun fetish. I don't doubt you could outshoot me but what exactly does this contest of marksmanship demonstrate? Let's say I outshot you. Were you really prepared to say "Gee, I learned my lesson. I promise not to barge into debate forums and scream at everyone in sight?" And for a person who claims to be well educated, how did you hit upon the notion that shooting contests are a determiner of philosophical truth? Are you in the habit of giving a Clint Eastwood squint and shooting a hole in a tossed quarter every time someone challenges your ideology? It's impressive I'm sure but it has little impact on sociological development and does little to demonstrate how right you are regarding economic theories.
                      A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

• Originally posted by pamak View Post
                        I really don't know who is behind this, but I suspect that it is more than one person and seems to have been planed in advance and clearly to affect the midterm elections, we need to stop speculating here (which we always do) and wait for the FBI and the ATF to unravel it and then wait for the media to report on it HONESTLY!

So, the FBI Director and the AG made statements which revealed that they arrested and charged a person who is believed to be behind all this and that the bombs were dangerous and not hoax.

The press also reported these statements, and I assume we can agree that they reported them accurately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g6lohNzgbA

Now, will you believe the FBI and the DOJ or will you believe the right-wing press which talks about fake bombs and a conspiracy designed to harm Trump?

Or will you just disappear?
                        No I won't disappear, What's you point, what offended you about my post?

Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

Nothing offending about your post. I just found it interesting that you made comments in the beginning but then you chose to remain silent... Even in this post, you chose not to make any comments about the latest developments...

Comment

• Originally posted by pamak View Post

Nothing offending about your post. I just found it interesting that you made comments in the beginning but then you chose to remain silent... Even in this post, you chose not to make any comments about the latest developments...
                            So now you are telling members when they should post? You might consider having yourself checked out.
                            My worst jump story:
                            My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                            As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                            No lie.

~
                            "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X