Today's Attempted Bombing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's Attempted Bombing

This horrendous series of incidents targeted a variety of people who just happen to be Democrats as well as CNN...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/wh...cid=spartanntp

It appears that all of those targeted are on Trump's 'hate-list'...

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...sr-sot-vpx.cnn
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Unfortunately this attempted terror attack today is not surprising. It was mentioned and discussed here as well as outside of these forums that the election of Trump, someone that goes so far out of his way to divide people, would lead to a civil war. The notion was that Clinton would lead us to world war and Trump civil war. I recall many members stating that they'd rather have civil war as it would give them a chance to "clean house", as they put it. In other words, they would cherish the opportunity to kill liberals. This is a group of people who'd rather fight against their fellow citizens than with them, by their own admission. This is a group who has consistently defended acts of terror and murder from right wingers. Now, here we are.

No one should be surprised. This is who they are, this is what they wanted and we can go back to those pre-election threads for proof.

As Trump said, "this is the calm before the storm". I have no doubts that we are on the cusps of a major fracture in this nation.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

That's a lot like blaming Nixon for Johnson's failure to unite the country.

Those of you too young to remember the 60s have no idea what you are talking about.
      We hunt the hunters

Comment

[QUOTE=Massena;n5070652]This horrendous series of incidents targeted a variety of people who just happen to be Democrats as well as CNN...

And that proves what? They are on mine as well.

Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
          Unfortunately this attempted terror attack today is not surprising. It was mentioned and discussed here as well as outside of these forums that the election of Trump, someone that goes so far out of his way to divide people, would lead to a civil war. The notion was that Clinton would lead us to world war and Trump civil war. I recall many members stating that they'd rather have civil war as it would give them a chance to "clean house", as they put it. In other words, they would cherish the opportunity to kill liberals. This is a group of people who'd rather fight against their fellow citizens than with them, by their own admission. This is a group who has consistently defended acts of terror and murder from right wingers. Now, here we are.

No one should be surprised. This is who they are, this is what they wanted and we can go back to those pre-election threads for proof.

As Trump said, "this is the calm before the storm". I have no doubts that we are on the cusps of a major fracture in this nation.
          Hardly. You're slipping into your habit of wild eyed panic again. This goes back to you engaging in the same habit you decry in people who react to a Muslim terrorist by fearing all Muslims. We have an incident, and the terrorist will be brought to heel. In the mean time the vast majority of Trump voters want him punished and do not engage in terrorist behavior. Thousands of liberals engage in violence and destruction via Antifa and BLM and I'm not hiding under a bed. So strap on a fresh pair of depends. We'll nail this scumbag and democracy will endure.
          A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
            Originally posted by Massena View Post
            And that proves what? They are on mine as well.
            Maybe you planted those bombs . . . .
            I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post

Hardly. You're slipping into your habit of wild eyed panic again. This goes back to you engaging in the same habit you decry in people who react to a Muslim terrorist by fearing all Muslims. We have an incident, and the terrorist will be brought to heel. In the mean time the vast majority of Trump voters want him punished and do not engage in terrorist behavior. Thousands of liberals engage in violence and destruction via Antifa and BLM and I'm not hiding under a bed. So strap on a fresh pair of depends. We'll nail this scumbag and democracy will endure.
              I beg to differ. Trump supporters are not interested in a democracy full of diverse ideas and opinions, or diverse people for that matter. The issue here is that you want people to fear the hippies who are constantly dealt with by police, but a bomb plot aimed at killing the former president is supposedly no big deal. While most Trump supporters will not engage in terrorist behavior, yet, they do support it. Again, we saw this pre-election in their calls for civil war.
              "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
              - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

I have lapses of memory when I drink.
                Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Whoever did this was clearly a lunatic, and Trump never incited his supporters to violence. There's a far cry between "CNN is fake News" and "Bomb CNN."

I'm kind of like Richard Nixon. I remember all the threats made to me/myparty by a recent president, so if there is any mud to sling here, it can go both ways.
                  "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                    This horrendous series of incidents targeted a variety of people who just happen to be Democrats as well as CNN...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/wh...cid=spartanntp

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...sr-sot-vpx.cnn
                    Trump has a hate list? Source please.
                    My worst jump story:
                    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                    No lie.

~
                    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

Maybe the Democrats did it or paid the Russians to do it to gain support against the basket of deplorables.
                      My worst jump story:
                      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                      No lie.

~
                      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Here's a look at conservatives showing their support for the bomb attack:

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/goe...e-soros-house/

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post
                          Whoever did this was clearly a lunatic, and Trump never incited his supporters to violence. There's a far cry between "CNN is fake News" and "Bomb CNN."

I'm kind of like Richard Nixon. I remember all the threats made to me/myparty by a recent president, so if there is any mud to sling here, it can go both ways.
                          He offered his supporters money to punch liberals. He praised someone for body slamming a reporter. He has labeled the mainstream media as an enemy. He has degraded everyone that's not a white conservative. He is absolutely inciting people.
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                            Here's a look at conservatives showing their support for the bomb attack:

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/goe...e-soros-house/
                            Here's a look at a paranoid liberal engaging in confirmation bias. ^

If you're getting your worldview from Twitter that actually explains a lot.
                            A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

The good news is nobody has been injured or worse.
                              As big of a story as this is, as it should be, the story of an attempted assassination of Trump by ISIS being prevented by the Secret Service while Trump was in The Philippines last year has been buried.
                              One would think our dirt digging, hungry for the big story press would have reported this.
                              not so much

https://www.newsweek.com/isis-operat...d-them-1170592
                              Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                              Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X