More Conservative Pettiness. Another Restaurant Harasser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Conservative Pettiness. Another Restaurant Harasser

A white woman confronted a Spanish-speaking family last week at a Virginia restaurant and demanded that they "show me your passports" in video that has since gone viral.

The woman can be heard in the video screaming at a Guatemalan woman and her family, telling them to "go back to your f-----g country." She also tells the family not to "freeload on America" and repeatedly asks for their passports.

Later in the video, the woman is seen continuing her tirade outside the restaurant, saying, "I'm tired of this ****."
    https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...king-family-at
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Another means more than one;how do you know that what The Hill is telling us is only ONE of several incidents ?
    And how do you know that the woman was a conservative ?

Comment

It's...a conspiracy!

RUN!!
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Call it what you want. I put the blame squarely on Eric Holder, Maxine Waters, and Nancy Pelosi for starting this uncivil war with their calls for violence;
        "If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they're not welcome anymore, anywhere,"
        https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...rassed-n886311
        as it escalates from so called pettiness to all out violence. (Drudge as of the time of this post.)

NYPD Sends Officers To Media Outlets Across City...
        UPDATE: No suspicious package addressed to White House...
        Pipe Bomb at Soros Home Was 'Hand-Delivered'...

BOMBS SENT TO CLINTON, OBAMA
        CNN EVACUATED
        “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
          Call it what you want. I put the blame squarely on Eric Holder, Maxine Waters, and Nancy Pelosi for starting this uncivil war with their calls for violence;

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...rassed-n886311
          as it escalates from so called pettiness to all out violence. (Drudge as of the time of this post.)

NYPD Sends Officers To Media Outlets Across City...
          UPDATE: No suspicious package addressed to White House...
          Pipe Bomb at Soros Home Was 'Hand-Delivered'...

BOMBS SENT TO CLINTON, OBAMA
          CNN EVACUATED

So, you are saying that Holder, Waters and Pelosi are to be blamed for the bombs sent to Clinton, Obama and CNN?
          My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

Another means more than one;how do you know that what The Hill is telling us is only ONE of several incidents ?
            And how do you know that the woman was a conservative ?
            Because she acts like one. These type of incidents have been happening frequently, there's another example in the article.
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

Because she acts like one. These type of incidents have been happening frequently, there's another example in the article.
              You've been sniffing that Trump Dust again, haven't you?
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

You've been sniffing that Trump Dust again, haven't you?
                Better than eating his Bull
                "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X