More Progressive Leftist pettiness. Another resturant protester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    The question is really simple. Did the Leftists adhere to their permit as issued or not? That starts with a "yes" or a "no." I am saying no to that question.

Therefore, if from the start, the Left didn't adhere to their permit, and likely never intended to, then the permit is nothing but a fig leave to try to excuse their behavior.

No!

The question is where did you get the information that the leftist dd not get a permit for the counter-demonstrations @ Charlottesville! I challenged with facts your claim and showed that you spread "fake news." Now, do not be shy and please share with us the sources you used for your original claim. If you are REALLY sincere in comparing the credibility of the different sources, you have to be open when you are caught using sources that spread "fake news" about the absence of a permit for the counter-demonstrations @ Charlottesville.
    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post
      The question is really simple. Did the Leftists adhere to their permit as issued or not? That starts with a "yes" or a "no." I am saying no to that question.

Therefore, if from the start, the Left didn't adhere to their permit, and likely never intended to, then the permit is nothing but a fig leave to try to excuse their behavior.

No!

The question is where did you get the information that the leftist dd not get a permit for the counter-demonstrations @ Charlottesville! I challenged with facts your claim and showed that you spread "fake news." Now, do not be shy and please share with us the sources you used for your original claim. If you are REALLY sincere in comparing the credibility of the different sources, you have to be open when you are caught using sources that spread "fake news" about the absence of a permit for the counter-demonstrations @ Charlottesville.
      I was wrong on that. I didn't know they had gotten one. But it turns out that is irrelevant in the light of events afterwards. The permit wasn't adhered to in the slightest so in real terms what difference does it make? You want to argue the important thing was they got a permit. My argument is it doesn't matter if they did if they had no intention of honoring or conforming to the conditions of that permit. The Right had to conform to theirs because the city put mass police presence out to make sure they did.

That's the point I'm making.

Comment

I was wrong on that. I didn't know they had gotten one. But it turns out that is irrelevant in the light of events afterwards. The permit wasn't adhered to in the slightest so in real terms what difference does it make? You want to argue the important thing was they got a permit. My argument is it doesn't matter if they did if they had no intention of honoring or conforming to the conditions of that permit. The Right had to conform to theirs because the city put mass police presence out to make sure they did.

That's the point I'm making.

OK!

I am not holding it against you that you were wrong on that. I am more interested in that you reveal the source of your misconception because you are one of the posters here who frequently rejects the credibility of Wa Po. And I predict that within a month from now, you will make the same claim in another thread. So, if you are really interested in evaluating media and classify them as "fake news" or "more reliable news," it makes sense to keep a clear record about the fake or real news they spread. It does not make sense to hide the screw-ups of the sources you use and talk only about the ones of the leftist press. So, I think that my question about your sources is reasonable....
        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

I'm beginning to believe that TAG is willing or capable of learning anything new. His distorted opinions on some subject are set in stone or his head.

I guess the protester that ran down a counter protester was within his rights according to the permit. Same for those that beat on the person in the entrance of the parking garage. May thing is just be blind and hypocritical

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X