Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Soros Factor

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Massena View Post

    And who are they exactly?
    Massena does not know what is the FBI,CIA, NSA, etc,etc,
    He becomes old .

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by pamak View Post
      Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
      I don't ever recall the Koch Brothers or Steyer ever organizing riots, protests, or financing this current coming invasion of 7,000+ young Central American men. They lobby politicians to vote in their favor for laws that will allow them to become even more filthy rich.

      Obviously, the sources you use do not want to talk about the full range of Koch's (or of other rich conservatives') activities and funding which goes well beyond funding politicians

      https://www.npr.org/templates/story/...ryId=123859296

      Who's Raising Money For Tea Party Movement?


      ut the Ensuring Liberty Corp. wouldn't be the first ally of the Tea Party movement to cross paths with big money.

      FreedomWorks, headed by lobbyist and former House Majority Leader Dick Armey, has said about 15 or 20 percent of its money comes from corporations.

      And Americans for Prosperity, or AFP, has long been rumored to be financed by David Koch, of the family that owns Koch Industries. That's one of the biggest privately held companies in America, and the family has a long history of underwriting conservative causes.

      David Koch confirmed the rumors at an AFP convention last fall. "Five years ago my brother Charles and I provided the funds to start the Americans for Prosperity. And it's beyond my wildest dreams how the AFP has grown into this enormous organization," David Koch said, according to audio from the online news site The Washington Independent.



      https://www.npr.org/2018/01/30/58173...g-tide-in-2018

      Editor's note: Nine years ago, this reporter received a ten-week fellowship with what was then a Koch-affiliated organization, the Institute for Humane Studies at George Mason University.


      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koch_family_foundations
      https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurieb.../#1f8ad38e6c46
      Tracking Koch Money and Americans for Prosperity


      Koch Industries' web site says simply: "Among the hundreds of organizations that have received support from Koch companies and/or the Koch foundations are Americans for Prosperity and Americans for Prosperity Foundation."

      Public documents provide a more detailed, if still incomplete, financial picture.

      According to tax returns, recent contributions by the Kochs include $1 million from the David H. Koch Charitable Foundation in 2008 and $67,556 from the Charles G. Koch Charitable Foundation in 2009
      .

      ...

      A lesser-known Koch entity, the Knowledge and Progress Fund, could be considered an indirect supporter. The fund, chaired by Charles Koch, has given more than $3.2 million in recent years to DonorsTrust, a philanthropic group that accepts donations and then distributes grants to "liberty-minded charities."


      If liberals want to talk about conservative donors, they can easily do it as much as conservatives do it for Soros.
      NPR : liberal,part of Deep State .
      Cato Institute : claims that Trump is a Democrat .
      Koch Brothers : supported RINO Romney, are pro immigration, pro Free Trade, anti Trump, worked together with Soros.

      Comment


      • #33
        Should we not talk about the $ 1.8 million the ''philantropist "' Soros has given to the NPR, one of Pamak's sources ? It seems that Pamak had forgotten to mention this, he suffers from bad memory .

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by ljadw View Post

          Massena does not know what is the FBI,CIA, NSA, etc,etc,
          He becomes old .
          Once again, you have no idea, let alone proof, of what you are posting. Better old than stupid-take note.
          We are not now that strength which in old days
          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
          Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
          To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

          Comment


          • #35
            Soros? The Nazi collaborator?
            {}

            "Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

              How do you know that this perp isn't Ted Kaczynski's previously unknown illegitimate son? Or Bill Ayres? Or a leftover from the Baader-Meinhof days? Has the FBI told you something on the sly?
              Bombs have been sent to Obama, CNN and George Soros and you're doubting if this was the work of someone on the right? You're smarter than this.

              "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
              - Benjamin Franklin

              The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

                Bombs have been sent to Obama, CNN and George Soros and you're doubting if this was the work of someone on the right? You're smarter than this.
                I'd asked that question yesterday, before reports of devices being delivered to Obama, Hillary Clinton, and CNN. How did you know YESTERDAY who was behind that package sent to George Soros? For that matter, how do you know -- empirically KNOW -- if there's any connection among those various packages?
                I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

                  I'd asked that question yesterday, before reports of devices being delivered to Obama, Hillary Clinton, and CNN. How did you know YESTERDAY who was behind that package sent to George Soros? For that matter, how do you know -- empirically KNOW -- if there's any connection among those various packages?
                  People don't act without motivation. Soros has become target #1 and the center of many conspiracy theories for all the whack jobs on the right. What motive would someone outside of the right have to do something like that? Plus, the style of attack has right wing written all over it.

                  This is what happens when you elect a divider. This is what Trump supporters wanted or were ok with.
                  "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                  - Benjamin Franklin

                  The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

                    People don't act without motivation. Soros has become target #1 and the center of many conspiracy theories for all the whack jobs on the right. What motive would someone outside of the right have to do something like that? Plus, the style of attack has right wing written all over it.

                    This is what happens when you elect a divider. This is what Trump supporters wanted or were ok with.
                    And it was also Trump's violent rhetoric about the media and individuals that led to the pipe bombs today. He isn't innocent and is partly responsible for this latest travesty from quite possibly right wing zealots. We'll have to see...
                    We are not now that strength which in old days
                    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

                      People don't act without motivation. Soros has become target #1 and the center of many conspiracy theories for all the whack jobs on the right. What motive would someone outside of the right have to do something like that? Plus, the style of attack has right wing written all over it.

                      This is what happens when you elect a divider. This is what Trump supporters wanted or were ok with.
                      Guess that you're not aware of Soros' history as a currency manipulator, what socialists call a parasite.

                      https://www.investopedia.com/ask/ans...of-england.asp
                      http://thewashingtonstandard.com/geo...ics-economics/
                      https://cs.stanford.edu/people/erobe...investors2.htm
                      https://www.businessinsider.com/how-...hailand-2016-9
                      https://www.marxist.com/greece-in-cr...he-disease.htm

                      How did you forget that there is no shortage of leftists who absolutely despise George Soros and what he does for a living? And if yesterday's "style of attack has right wing written all over it," then are you suggesting that Ted Kaczynski was a "right wing" player all along? Maybe William Powell, author of The Anarchist Cookbook, is "right wing" too, on account of the fact that he published his favorite pipe bomb recipe.

                      You know nothing. You suspect a lot, but your suspicions do not evidence make. To put it politely, you're rumor-mongering, nothing more.
                      I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Massena View Post

                        And it was also Trump's violent rhetoric about the media and individuals that led to the pipe bombs today. He isn't innocent and is partly responsible for this latest travesty from quite possibly right wing zealots. We'll have to see...
                        By that rationale James Thomas Hodgkinson -- the guy who shot up the Republican softball team -- was motivated to violence by Bernie Sanders: Hodgkinson worked for Sanders' presidential campaign in 2016.
                        I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                          NPR : liberal,part of Deep State .
                          Cato Institute : claims that Trump is a Democrat .
                          Koch Brothers : supported RINO Romney, are pro immigration, pro Free Trade, anti Trump, worked together with Soros.


                          CATO institute and the Koch brothers are among the most reliable republican supporters which is all the democrats need in order to start conspiracy theories against people like them which is the point I made. Their policies (Koch's and CATO's) on immigration and free trade have been part of the republican practices and beliefs for decades.
                          My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

                            Guess that you're not aware of Soros' history as a currency manipulator, what socialists call a parasite.

                            https://www.investopedia.com/ask/ans...of-england.asp
                            http://thewashingtonstandard.com/geo...ics-economics/
                            https://cs.stanford.edu/people/erobe...investors2.htm
                            https://www.businessinsider.com/how-...hailand-2016-9
                            https://www.marxist.com/greece-in-cr...he-disease.htm

                            How did you forget that there is no shortage of leftists who absolutely despise George Soros and what he does for a living? And if yesterday's "style of attack has right wing written all over it," then are you suggesting that Ted Kaczynski was a "right wing" player all along? Maybe William Powell, author of The Anarchist Cookbook, is "right wing" too, on account of the fact that he published his favorite pipe bomb recipe.

                            You know nothing. You suspect a lot, but your suspicions do not evidence make. To put it politely, you're rumor-mongering, nothing more.
                            As you know times change. Democrats were once the party of racist, but today can we still call them that citing evidence from decades past? They're not sending a bomb to CNN and Obama, you know very well that makes absolutely no sense.
                            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                            - Benjamin Franklin

                            The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by pamak View Post
                              Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                              NPR : liberal,part of Deep State .
                              Cato Institute : claims that Trump is a Democrat .
                              Koch Brothers : supported RINO Romney, are pro immigration, pro Free Trade, anti Trump, worked together with Soros.


                              CATO institute and the Koch brothers are among the most reliable republican supporters which is all the democrats need in order to start conspiracy theories against people like them which is the point I made. Their policies (Koch's and CATO's) on immigration and free trade have been part of the republican practices and beliefs for decades.
                              The Koch brothers are also trying to secretly amend the constitution, but republicans won't utter a word about that.
                              "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                              - Benjamin Franklin

                              The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

                                As you know times change. Democrats were once the party of racist, but today can we still call them that citing evidence from decades past? They're not sending a bomb to CNN and Obama, you know very well that makes absolutely no sense.
                                What one suspects in one's capacity as a private citizen is one thing: what one KNOWS empirically and authoritatively is something else entirely. All you're doing is expressing your OPINION, which is no more authoritative than your garden variety conspiracy theorist's. In other words, you know nothing. Why can't you just admit that?

                                Re George Soros: you and I both know that it wouldn't take much to get some European "anarchist" type to try to bomb Soros. He's still taking heat from that quarter for some of his currency deals of not-that old.
                                I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                • casanova
                                  Berlin.1945
                                  by casanova
                                  The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
                                  Yesterday, 23:41
                                • casanova
                                  AW 169M
                                  by casanova
                                  The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
                                  Yesterday, 23:26
                                • JBark
                                  What changed?
                                  by JBark
                                  There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
                                  Yesterday, 18:54
                                Working...
                                X