No announcement yet.

The Soros Factor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't ever recall the Koch Brothers or Steyer ever organizing riots, protests, or financing this current coming invasion of 7,000+ young Central American men. They lobby politicians to vote in their favor for laws that will allow them to become even more filthy rich.
    “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
      I don't ever recall the Koch Brothers or Steyer ever organizing riots, protests, or financing this current coming invasion of 7,000+ young Central American men. They lobby politicians to vote in their favor for laws that will allow them to become even more filthy rich.
      I was pointing out the hypocrisy of the Left who poo poo that Soros is bad while castigating the Koch Brothers for using their money to finance Conservative causes. From what I see this the same sort of thinking that gets us seeing the Left excusing most of the MSM while flaying FOX or Breitbart for being Conservative. It's a sort of selective blindness to facts.

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

Intelligence Community : Pamak means the secret police of the Democrats .
        And who are they exactly?
        We are not now that strength which in old days
        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
        Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
        To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Proof? How do you know the caravan is financed by Soros? And your 'invasion' is not made up of men-there are women and children in the caravan. It's easy to find out-all you have to do is look at the photos and videos of the caravan.
          We are not now that strength which in old days
          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
          Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
          To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

The fact that the caravan has received months of media visibility might just have something to do with the fact that it has become so big. AFAIK, similar caravans have travelled through Mexico before, only they were several hundred people instead of thousands.
            Wisdom is personal

Comment

These crazy right wing conspiracy theories and tinfoil hat nonsense is going to get someone killed.

A pipe-bomb-like device loaded with black powder was found at the suburban New York City home of billionaire financier George Soros, prompting the FBI to launch an investigation into who would want to harm the philanthropist and political activist, a law enforcement source told ABC News on Tuesday.
              https://abcnews.go.com/US/billionair...ry?id=58683450

This is exactly why these right wingers are more dangerous than the hippies with bats. They're crazy and out for blood. Trump needs to reel his base in before things get out of hand.
              "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
              - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                These crazy right wing conspiracy theories and tinfoil hat nonsense is going to get someone killed.

This is exactly why these right wingers are more dangerous than the hippies with bats. They're crazy and out for blood. Trump needs to reel his base in before things get out of hand.
                How do you know that this perp isn't Ted Kaczynski's previously unknown illegitimate son? Or Bill Ayres? Or a leftover from the Baader-Meinhof days? Has the FBI told you something on the sly?
                I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

https://abcnews.go.com/US/billionair...ry?id=58683450

Soros a philantropist ? Someone who funded La Raza, Antifa, BLM, etc ,...

Comment

Soros a philantropist ? Someone who funded La Raza, Antifa, BLM, etc ,...
                    So the issue you have with that is him being a labeled a philanthropist and not the fact that one of your crazy right wing lunatics are trying to kill him.
                    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Obviously, the sources you use do not want to talk about the full range of Koch's (or of other rich conservatives') activities and funding which goes well beyond funding politicians

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/...ryId=123859296

Who's Raising Money For Tea Party Movement?

ut the Ensuring Liberty Corp. wouldn't be the first ally of the Tea Party movement to cross paths with big money.

FreedomWorks, headed by lobbyist and former House Majority Leader Dick Armey, has said about 15 or 20 percent of its money comes from corporations.

And Americans for Prosperity, or AFP, has long been rumored to be financed by David Koch, of the family that owns Koch Industries. That's one of the biggest privately held companies in America, and the family has a long history of underwriting conservative causes.

David Koch confirmed the rumors at an AFP convention last fall. "Five years ago my brother Charles and I provided the funds to start the Americans for Prosperity. And it's beyond my wildest dreams how the AFP has grown into this enormous organization," David Koch said, according to audio from the online news site The Washington Independent.

https://www.npr.org/2018/01/30/58173...g-tide-in-2018

Editor's note: Nine years ago, this reporter received a ten-week fellowship with what was then a Koch-affiliated organization, the Institute for Humane Studies at George Mason University.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koch_family_foundations
                      https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurieb.../#1f8ad38e6c46
                      Tracking Koch Money and Americans for Prosperity

Koch Industries' web site says simply: "Among the hundreds of organizations that have received support from Koch companies and/or the Koch foundations are Americans for Prosperity and Americans for Prosperity Foundation."

Public documents provide a more detailed, if still incomplete, financial picture.

According to tax returns, recent contributions by the Kochs include $1 million from the David H. Koch Charitable Foundation in 2008 and $67,556 from the Charles G. Koch Charitable Foundation in 2009

A lesser-known Koch entity, the Knowledge and Progress Fund, could be considered an indirect supporter. The fund, chaired by Charles Koch, has given more than $3.2 million in recent years to DonorsTrust, a philanthropic group that accepts donations and then distributes grants to "liberty-minded charities."

If liberals want to talk about conservative donors, they can easily do it as much as conservatives do it for Soros.
                      Last edited by pamak; 23 Oct 18, 16:44.
                      My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

So the issue you have with that is him being a labeled a philanthropist and not the fact that one of your crazy right wing lunatics are trying to kill him.
                        You labeled him as a philantropist while he is no more than the funder of terrorist organisations .

Comment

You labeled him as a philantropist while he is no more than the funder of terrorist organisations .
                          So he deserves to be killed for helping minority causes? This is why the rest of America cannot be civil with conservatives any longer. Being nice to people who think it's ok to murder their enemies is not going to work. I'm not a writer for ABC News btw, I didn't label him as anything.
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Helping terrorists is not helping minority causes, unless you think that the International Solidarity Movement,which is funded by Soros, is a minority cause .
                            Soros is helping terrorists,thus he is not better than terrorists .

Comment

Helping terrorists is not helping minority causes, unless you think that the International Solidarity Movement,which is funded by Soros, is a minority cause .
                              Soros is helping terrorists,thus he is not better than terrorists .
                              The Solidarity Movement, and International Solidarity Movement are both networking groups that are similar to the Anarchist Action Network in function. They give radicals on the Left a place to find out where the next violent protest will be held, etc.

https://palsolidarity.org/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intern...arity_Movement

They claim non-violence, but their actions say otherwise...

http://jat-action.org/ISM_essay.htm

http://www.peacewithrealism.org/ism.htm

This sort of false front is common on many radical Leftist sites. They often use code words like "direct action" or "activism" to cover for what is in actuality violent protests and use of violence.

Comment

So he deserves to be killed for helping minority causes? This is why the rest of America cannot be civil with conservatives any longer. Being nice to people who think it's ok to murder their enemies is not going to work. I'm not a writer for ABC News btw, I didn't label him as anything.
                                Who was exhorting to kill Trump, who was exhorting to put his son in a cell with a pedophile, who is exhorting to attack GOP politicians in restaurants, who was trying to kill a GOP congressman,.......?
                                That's why the rest of America cannot be civil with the Democrats .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X