Pocahontas and DNA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
    If she is part Cherokee, shouldn't she be making reparations to African-Americans since Cherokees practiced chattel slavery?
    Now now, she's liberal. She can't be bothered with anything that will highlight her hypocrisy. Shame on you.
    The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Look, proofs!

Elizabeth Warren's shoes:

2222-555-030.jpg
      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Look, proofs!

Elizabeth Warren's shoes:
        Actually, she wears Nikes since she is also at least 1/1024 black as well.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post

Now now, she's liberal. She can't be bothered with anything that will highlight her hypocrisy. Shame on you.
          don't fall for the bait

btw why would a family story that gets passed down by hypocrisy.

note being black was based on a drop of black blood for a long portion of time.

Comment

If she is part Cherokee, shouldn't she be making reparations to African-Americans since Cherokees practiced chattel slavery?
            1/1024th reparations
            "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

If she is part Cherokee, shouldn't she be making reparations to African-Americans since Cherokees practiced chattel slavery?So did African Africans and African Americans, not to mention the British, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Romans, Greeks and most everybody else back in the day.

They can have 1/1024th of a cent. Don't spend it all in one place.

Oh,...and did I mention that there is a hefty cash penalty for being slow runners?

Comment

Well I don't know about Warren but my Family first settled in Virginia about 370 years ago. Some guy named Oliver Cromwell had something to do with it.

Comment

Jamestown was initially settle 411 years ago- 1607; Plymouth 398 years ago-1620.

The chance of anyone in the US today being descended SOLELY from the few people in the initial settlements is very slim, almost nonexistent. There's just been too much movement and mixing, and those were very small initial groups.

30 years might be a good average for a generation, but like I pointed out, a specific instance can cram an extra generation in very quickly by having children early and going first born to first born, especially with larger families more common back then. My grandfather was one ofm12 children, and his oldest nephew was older than his youngest brother. That's what happens when you have 12 children spread over 24 years- there could have easily been more than the first grandchild born before the last sibling- there were 24, 22, 20, and 18yo grown adults when the youngest was born.

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post
                    According to science, I think, we’re all descended from Africans. Therefore, all presidents prior to Obama are around 1/5000 part African. Therefore, Obama was not the first black president.

Aka, liberals would never agree to this, because they’re full of it.
                    Actually, the latest theories centered on the concept that life arose all over the world in various spots around the same period and evolved more or less simultaneously in ways suited to the local conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Actually, the latest theories centered on the concept that life arose all over the world in various spots around the same period and evolved more or less simultaneously in ways suited to the local conditions.
                      And yet somehow evolved in exactly the same way, capable of mutual interbreeding with fertile offspring?

sorry, not buying that, either at organic level or at human species level.

Comment

Americans are the biggest mongrels going, so it's hardly surprising that there's some GENUINE American DNA in there somewhere. Why aren't you just stepping around her and trying not to let her see that you're p*ss*ng yourselves laughing ?
                        Indyref2 - still, "Yes."

Comment

Originally posted by the ace View Post
                          Americans are the biggest mongrels going, so it's hardly surprising that there's some GENUINE American DNA in there somewhere. Why aren't you just stepping around her and trying not to let her see that you're p*ss*ng yourselves laughing ?
                          Well, us Yanks are descended from long lines of other mongrels, likes Scots.

Warren's DNA makes no never mind to me, but it has to her. She's used her Indian heritage as a political tool. She politicized the issue many years ago, so I can't feel sorry over the abuse she's taking now.
                          I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

Warren's DNA makes no never mind to me, but it has to her. She's used her Indian heritage as a political tool. She politicized the issue many years ago, so I can't feel sorry over the abuse she's taking now.
                            Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

If we could add cats she'd be a crazy, old, cat lady...

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

I wasn't trying to be insulting over the term, merely pointing out that any pretensions to racial purity are steaming hassanga. We Scots are Celts, Vikings, Normans, Saxons, and the list goes on. It surprises no-one that an American politician has a pinch of First Nations in her genetic make-up, but gob-smackingly stupid for her to make an issue of it.
                                Indyref2 - still, "Yes."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X