Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I knew the left liked character assassination but this is ridiculous!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I knew the left liked character assassination but this is ridiculous!

Saw the O'Connors spinoff. Looks like the scriptwriters flat out took her out. I was never that into Roseanne but I've been watching this just for the PC game of thrones. I have to admit, they showed balls killing her character. It gives them a Rubicon crossing where they can't write her back in if this show tanks. Given how tied this show is to political dialogue it will be interesting to see how it fairs.
    A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
    Saw the O'Connors spinoff. Looks like the scriptwriters flat out took her out. I was never that into Roseanne but I've been watching this just for the PC game of thrones. I have to admit, they showed balls killing her character. It gives them a Rubicon crossing where they can't write her back in if this show tanks. Given how tied this show is to political dialogue it will be interesting to see how it fairs.
    I watched the first episode and felt it was nothing but a liberal drama.

She's no conservative. She's run for POTUS on one of the loony tickets.

And keep in mind her career initially fizzled out because she was unpredictable and hard to work with.

So I'm going to have to say the leftists need a pass on this one.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Compare it to how the Progressive leaning producers torpedoed Tim Allen's (a vocal conservative) Last Man Standing but the fans raised such a stink, they resurrected the show and how Allen in commercials for it rubbed it in their face.

Comment

GEE, such Earth shaking stuff. WTF is Tim Allen?
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
          "Home Improvement" - "More power! Argh, argh, argh!"
          TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

That was worse than this??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTrUmv-xLdM

I mean .... day - um!
            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

I listened to that video. Don Lemon was pushing the Progressive line of thinking with Blacks. That is, West is out of our control. He's not following the Leftist line of reasoning. Therefore, he's nothing but a crazy N----er and an Uncle Tom. How friggin' insulting is that? Kanye West is off the plantation and he better get hisself back to where he supposed to be... That was Don Lemon.

That is just major wrong. Or, major funny...

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                He had that show where he worked and took care of his family. You probably weren’t interested
                "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

DUH, do you think I get American TV where I live?
                  "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
                    Not only did they take her out, the method they used was pure evil. They had Roseanne die of an opioid overdose. For a comedy show, I find nothing funny about an overdose of any kind. The lefties are just losing it.
                    "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X