Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Capitalism vs Socialism

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Emtos View Post

    There is no greed and pillage in socialism-communism. It's reserved to the right.


    I'm sorry, before this moment, I had no idea that communist nations created near perfect human beings.
    Are there any other normal human vices that communism eradicated?

    Jealousy? Dishonesty?
    Laziness?
    Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

    Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post



      I'm sorry, before this moment, I had no idea that communist nations created near perfect human beings.
      Are there any other normal human vices that communism eradicated?

      Jealousy? Dishonesty?
      Laziness?
      They worked on it but it was unsuccesful.
      There are no Nazis in Ukraine. Idiots

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Emtos View Post

        They worked on it but it was unsuccesful.

        So are people born in communist nations naturally divine, or does the purity of communism lead to this divinity?
        Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

        Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post


          So are people born in communist nations naturally divine, or does the purity of communism lead to this divinity?
          Purity of communism should lead to divinity.
          There are no Nazis in Ukraine. Idiots

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Emtos View Post

            Purity of communism should lead to divinity.
            But instead ends up with Satanism...

            Comment


            • Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

              But instead ends up with Satanism...
              This is in US.
              There are no Nazis in Ukraine. Idiots

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Emtos View Post

                This is in US.
                Only to Communists and Socialists...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Emtos View Post

                  There is no greed and pillage in socialism-communism. It's reserved to the right.
                  Without greed,there is no progress .

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

                    Only to Communists and Socialists...
                    It's the majority of the world then.
                    There are no Nazis in Ukraine. Idiots

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ljadw View Post

                      Without greed,there is no progress .
                      We can change that.
                      There are no Nazis in Ukraine. Idiots

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post


                        So are people born in communist nations naturally divine, or does the purity of communism lead to this divinity?
                        They believe that they can re-educate those flaws out of human nature. The education notion defies the history of human nature, and in the US the liberals have wrecked public education with a similar notion of what can be re=educated in human nature.

                        Leadership is the ability to rise above conventional wisdom.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Emtos View Post

                          We can change that.
                          How do you explain the excesses in the party elite in personal abuses, such as Beria and little girls, and the nomenklatura access to goods not available to the workers and lower party members?
                          Leadership is the ability to rise above conventional wisdom.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by R.N. Armstrong View Post

                            How do you explain the excesses in the party elite in personal abuses, such as Beria and little girls, and the nomenklatura access to goods not available to the workers and lower party members?
                            Afaik story with Beria and girls is fake.
                            In general the explanation comes from the state of Russian society prior the revolution which was vere primitive compared with Western societies. Per consequent the ideology of Marxism had undergone a great number of changes when applied to such society. Stalin in many ways copied the previous system since he was unable/unwilling to do it in a different way. In the same maneer the current Russian elite which grew in Brezhnev's years and during 90s, made the present day Russia using the elements of the past. But it's a very popular trend. Attemps to build communism in Belgium would be very different from wht happened in USSR.
                            There are no Nazis in Ukraine. Idiots

                            Comment


                            • Fake? ) Too many eyewitnesses from bodyguards, close associates, and victims.

                              Explain the nomenklatura's special privileges in a workers' paradise?
                              Leadership is the ability to rise above conventional wisdom.

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X