Finally a Democrat Has Grown a Pair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally a Democrat Has Grown a Pair

"You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about," Clinton told CNN's Christiane Amanpour. "That's why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that's when civility can start again."
    After the Kavanaugh confirmation, Clinton said her husband, former President Bill Clinton, told her that "Democrats have to be tougher."
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ew/1578636002/

Say what you want about her terrible policies, but she's correct on this point. Democrats are too soft and need to become tougher. This is also not the time to be treating republicans with any civility, they don't deserve it.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

The incompetent sociopath that gave us Trump is your hero?

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
      The incompetent sociopath that gave us Trump is your hero?
      I must have missed where I said or even inferred anything remotely close to that. A broken clock is right at least 2 times a day. While she would make a terrible president, I do have to agree with this specific statement from her.
      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
      - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Werenít you just arguing with TA Gardner how peaceful the left was, and now youíre calling for an end to civility?
        "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

So, the party of "NO!" who votes virtually lockstep on everything, who's members have called openly for hostile opposition to Trump, including violence against his supporters (see Maxine Waters, et. al.), won't police their own when they violate laws, commit sexual harassment and even assault (Keith Ellison for example) is the party that will bring civility to Congress?

The party of the Left, which is now the Democrats are the problem and reason there is no civility, not the solution.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
            Democrats are too soft and need to become tougher. This is also not the time to be treating republicans with any civility, they don't deserve it.
            583 acts of violence against republicans since September 2015....and you claim the democrats are too soft?

https://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...mp-supporters/
            "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post
              Werenít you just arguing with TA Gardner how peaceful the left was, and now youíre calling for an end to civility?
              I was arguing that the right wing has paramilitary forces, while the left does not. I was arguing that their extremist are larger in number and more deadly, all true. Ending civility isn't a call for violence, it's a call to treat republicans the same way they treat women, blacks, muslims etc. Opposing parties need someone as loud, brash and uncivil as the President republicans just elected. To fight fire with fire, to destroy them.
              - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I was arguing that the right wing has paramilitary forces, while the left does not. I was arguing that their extremist are larger in number and more deadly, all true. Ending civility isn't a call for violence, it's a call to treat republicans the same way they treat women, blacks, muslims etc. Opposing parties need someone as loud, brash and uncivil as the President republicans just elected. To fight fire with fire, to destroy them.
                Republicans treat women and blacks better than Democrats do, just ask Hollywood actresses and Kanye West. As for Muslims, the Democrats polish their shoes and belt buckles every chance they get. Republicans donít compete with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

583 acts of violence against republicans since September 2015....and you claim the democrats are too soft?

https://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...mp-supporters/
                  Fake news, already addressed in the other thread this was posted in. A lot of the sources cited in that article have 0 evidence to the claims being made. But, yes they are soft. Attacking someone doesn't always make you tough. I just watched a video where some liberal wimp roundhouse kicked a woman that did nothing to him. Does that make him tough to you? I guess your standards are different because that's a punk in my book.

By tough, democrats need to stop taking the high road, go low when they go low. Stop crying over how mean republicans are and fight back with just as much tenacity. Stop worrying about hurting other people's feelings. Completely change your image to one that's less "flower-power" so to speak to one that's actually tough.

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post

Republicans treat women and blacks better than Democrats do, just ask Hollywood actresses and Kanye West. As for Muslims, the Democrats polish their shoes and belt buckles every chance they get. Republicans donít compete with that.
                    Groping women is "no big deal", a Donald Trump supporting mother told her daughters on national television
                    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8557351.html

What a shame, but that's republican women for you, they have no respect for their selves, they've allowed republicans to completely strip them of their dignity and self worth. They view their selves as beneath men due to the values republicans exert on them. What type of woman would argue that it's ok for men to grope them?
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I've demonstrated and shown that the Right's supposed "paramilitary forces" are small in number, not generally politically motivated, and more often than not a case of a handful of guys playing Army in the woods. What the Left has is the mob. They can mobilize thousands for a riot, protest, or other violent "direct action" event in a matter of hours using social media and websites that specialize in getting the word out to their troops. That these sites operate openly and without interference from providers or the government, compared to far Right sites that regularly get tossed off by providers or shut down by the government.

The Left is the real danger here.

Comment

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8557351.html

What a shame, but that's republican women for you, they have no respect for their selves, they've allowed republicans to completely strip them of their dignity and self worth. They view their selves as beneath men due to the values republicans exert on them. What type of woman would argue that it's ok for men to grope them?
                        Really? Youíre comparing that to the scores of Hollywood and Clinton victims?

Comment

The key word is "let". That means consent to being groped. The number of crazy female apes out there should never be underestimated. Now I understand that sex without written consent is rape according to feminists but if you take third wave feminism seriously you are either as intellectual challenged as they are or more likely a Marxist dupe. One of the unfortunate facts of life is that a small percentage of women will use sex to gain access to celebrities. This fact is why I always reserved judgment on Bill Clinton. It is the large number of women that have accused Clinton that makes it hard to maintain impartiality.

Women are human and like all social animals they want control even if they don't know what they want to do with it. The instinct for power is universal but it comes in several varieties including hard and soft power. In a complex society however it doesn't matter what kind of power you are talking about it corrupts. The power to destroy lives by mere accusation is guaranteed to be abused but the Democrats don't really care about people they care about identities that can grant them more power. In their world view individuals don't matter people are nothing more than the sum of their identities. It takes a village not good parents to raise a child, contrary to all available evidence, according to Hillary Clinton. They are not just wrong they are empirically wrong according to the data from their own biased sociological research.

The values of the Democrats are the values of the mob devoid of individual responsibility.

Comment

Nonsense. You sound just like an Antifa, ad your TDS is showing.

Ending civility is a call for anarchy.
                            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

It's not ending civility in society as a whole, it's ending respect specifically for republicans. In the sense that respect has to be earned. Given republicans acted like apes during 8 years of Obama and what they're doing now, there's no reason to meet them with respect. The double standard that republicans can insult everyone but no one is allowed to return the favor needs to end.
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X