Ivanka to the UN?????????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ivanka to the UN?????????????????

Trump says 'no one more competent in the world' than daughter Ivanka to replace Nikki Haley as UN ambassador

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-say...jtc_news_index
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Bad idea.
    She might be competent enough, but a bad idea just the same. Bad enough that I wonder if Trump is just trolling people.

Haley will be a tough act to follow regardless.
    Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Considering how the Trump family business operates, paradoxically if Ivanka is asked to fill those shoes it might signal an uptick in the current US presidential administrations regard for the UN.

Comment

Ivanka tweeted that she would absolutely not be the next UN ambassador. Although she could most probably pull it off without a hitch.
        ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
        IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Originally posted by Johan Banér View Post
          Considering how the Trump family business operates, paradoxically if Ivanka is asked to fill those shoes it might signal an uptick in the current US presidential administrations regard for the UN.
          I think the current administrations regard for the UN is probably higher than mine is, so it doesn't make any difference to me, but like Cambronne stated, Trump is probably trolling.
          Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

I think the current administrations regard for the UN is probably higher than mine is, so it doesn't make any difference to me, but like Cambronne stated, Trump is probably trolling.
            So??? the current administration thinks it's a great place for is daughter.
            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
              ...the current administration thinks it's a great place for is daughter...
              After all, what does she actually do at the White House? The UN might be a "real" job.

Comment

How quickly the TDS'ers want us to forget that just a short while ago, Shrilary was SecState.

I know that none of you unbiased, fair and compassionate forum members would condemn Ivanka for being female, so it must be the TDS.

It hasn't even taken place, if it ever takes place which I doubt, but already you've all gotten your panties into such a tight wad that you can't even breathe.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X