X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FBI investigation clears Kavanaugh for the 7th time

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rea...gh-allegations

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/ka...-live-updates/

So now we will see what sort of nonsense the Left will try to come up with to circumvent the process this time.

But they'll have to find a different avenue than an FBI investigation...
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

But doesn't the FBI know this monster drank beer in college?

Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
      But doesn't the FBI know this monster drank beer in college?
      They can't say anything until they charge Hilary Clinton.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Really, though, what is going on in Democrat ranks? Two years down the track from an election loss and impeachment still seems to be the one and only goal of these people to "redress the balance".

Next it will be Stormy Daniels claiming rape....she is to be interviewed on Australian "60 Minutes" this Sunday, so I'll let you all know what, if anything, she has to say.

Can these people simply get on with the business of living rather than trying all these clever ploys to change the election result?
        My Articles, ALMOST LIVE, exclusive to The Armchair!

Soviet Submarines in WW2....The Mythology of Shiloh....(Edited) Both Sides of the Warsaw Ghetto
        GULAG Glossary....Who Really Killed The Red Baron?....Pearl Harbor At 75
        Lincoln-Douglas Debates

Comment

Originally posted by Drusus Nero View Post
          Really, though, what is going on in Democrat ranks? Two years down the track from an election loss and impeachment still seems to be the one and only goal of these people to "redress the balance".

Next it will be Stormy Daniels claiming rape....she is to be interviewed on Australian "60 Minutes" this Sunday, so I'll let you all know what, if anything, she has to say.

Can these people simply get on with the business of living rather than trying all these clever ploys to change the election result?
          Democrats live for dirt. Even when they win they talk about slavery and how weak America deserves to be.
          "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X