Trump tax schemes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

If the Dems want the Oval Orifice in 2020 then they'll have to do better than "lock 'im up!" chants. If they can find a remotely decent human being to be their standard bearer, then they'll beat Trump.

Of course, that's an awfully big "if." Democrat or Republican, the current fashion in politics -- and it's not just in the US, by the way -- is to be the loudest and the most obnoxious a$$hole possible. If this trend continues -- which I confidently believe that it will -- then Trump's successor is guaranteed to make you hurl.
    See that the really scary thing. Did not think we could elect someone worse than Obama and boom we get Trump. Really don't want to see what the next level of bad is.

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post

See that the really scary thing. Did not think we could elect someone worse than Obama and boom we get Trump. Really don't want to see what the next level of bad is.
      I recall pondering about our US Attorneys General, and it hit me.
      • Ed Meese - under Reagan, while agitating to remove Playboy from convenience stores, Meese was hauling in all kinds of under-the-table money, such that virtually the whole of his term as AG was clouded in scandal;
      • Janet Reno - under Bill Clinton, native of Florida who never danced or owned an air conditioner, this whack job summoned Law & Order producer Dick Wolf in order that she my foist her television scripts on him;
      • John Ashcroft - under George W Bush, he lost a Senate race to a dead guy, and upon arriving in DC as Bush's AG, order the Blind Justice's statue's bare marble breasts covered with a black sheet;
      • Alberto Gonzalez - Ashcroft's successor under Bush, while still under Ashcroft's leadership, tried to bully recalcitrant journalists with Federal law enforcement action, going so far as to plead with his then-boss Ashcroft while he was in hospital recovering from serious kidney surgery; Gonzalez turned out to be such a turd that Ashcroft had to -- from his hospital bed -- put the kibosh on Gonzalez's witch hunt;
      • Eric Holder -- under Obama, Holder's duties with Bill Clinton's DoJ had him reviewing petitions for pardon, including from convicted money-launderer and illegal trader with sanctioned Iran Marc Rich, this while Clinton was porking Rich's conduit for his bribes to Bubba, who just happened to be Rich's ex-wife -- and somehow, magically, Holder didn't notice any of that . . . .

With each new administration, the AG fell lower and lower on the decency and sanity scale. We haven't heard too much bad stuff about Sessions, but give it time.

So yes Virginia, it can always get worse. . . . .
      I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
        This is an interesting article on how the New York Times investigation on Trump's tax problems got started:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/03/polit...ces/index.html

It was also reported on CNN this evening that both New York state and New York City are going to go after Trump for back taxes.
        I wouldn't be surprised if New York security companies were reviewing all their CCTV footage to catch Trump running a red light.
        "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post

I wouldn't be surprised if New York security companies were reviewing all their CCTV footage to catch Trump running a red light.
          Running a red light in Trump's neighborhood is darn near impossible. More likely a gridlock violation
          Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post

Running a red light in Trump's neighborhood is darn near impossible. More likely a gridlock violation
            In 1987, Trump's limousine driver probably blocked the grid

"It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X